Big Guy

Greta Van Climate Change

9 hours ago, Big Guy said:

She's a freakin' tool, plain and simple

She’s a kid and is obviously being put up to this by adults. Don’t be a d1ck

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Pretty sure he meant..tool as in a tool used by crap ass agenda driven fear mongering ass hole adults. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And the adults should be shot in the face.

aspergers, OCD, anxiety. poor girl should be getting treated and back in school...not paraded across the globe for sick freaks agenda and feeding her delusions/fears.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Bert said:

And the adults should be shot in the face.

Yeah, agreed. Let the kid be a focking kid

It's amazing to me, and I mean amazing, that some 16 yr old girl can lecture the world like she just did...and so many people are like "wow she was GREAT!"

I'm offended by her speech and her holier than thou attitude and practically every bit of her speech. Said that on FBG too. How dare you think you have any kind of right to lecture us on this topic.  

Ugh..Really really not at all happy about this

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

It's amazing to me, and I mean amazing, that some 16 yr old girl can lecture the world like she just did...and so many people are like "wow she was GREAT!"

I'm offended by her speech and her holier than thou attitude and practically every bit of her speech. Said that on FBG too. How dare you think you have any kind of right to lecture us on this topic.  

I'm sure the FBG klan are rubbing it out by the hour over her speech...

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I agree.  She is a pawn between 2 factions. Both sides need to lighten up and let her be a kid.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, posty said:

I'm sure the FBG klan are rubbing it out by the hour over her speech...

Furious with me for chastising her.   

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree.  She is a pawn between 2 factions. Both sides need to lighten up and let her be a kid.

She seems to have chosen this path of righteousness.  

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Furious with me for chastising her.   

Of course they are, everything there read on the web they take as gospel...  You went against the norm there and if you were a more recent addition over there, you would be banned...

Sho has probably reported you multiple times on the matter...

24 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Agree. It’s dumb as sh1t too as it’ll backfire. I mean, I’m sympathetic to the cause but fock this bullsh1t :thumbsdown:

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Of course they are, everything there read on the web they take as gospel...  You went against the norm there and if you were a more recent addition over there, you would be banned...

Sho has probably reported you multiple times on the matter...

You know Sho...hes nterested in addressing the poster, type of post, whether is adheres to the board rules etc etc.......That's his bread and butter

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Agree. It’s dumb as sh1t too as it’ll backfire. I mean, I’m sympathetic to the cause but fock this bullsh1t :thumbsdown:

That's EXACTLY what I am saying.  What gives her the right?  You just got out of mommy and daddy's protection, if you even are, and you dare to lecture me about how I live or have lived and how dare I?    Eat it kid.   I would never ever ever let some teenager talk to me like that.  You want to have a civil conversation, fine, that would be just fine.  But don't speak down to me, or  tell me how horrible I am etc etc.   You have no standing to do so.

Can ya tell this one has me a bit fired up?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

That's EXACTLY what I am saying.  What gives her the right?  You just got out of mommy and daddy's protection, if you even are, and you dare to lecture me about how I live or have lived and how dare I?    Eat it kid.   I would never ever ever let some teenager talk to me like that.  You want to have a civil conversation, fine, that would be just fine.  But don't speak down to me, or  tell me how horrible I am etc etc.   You have no standing to do so.

Can ya tell this one has me a bit fired up?

They are ganging up on you over there now. :lol:

In honor of Ms. Greta Van Vinegar Vagina, I am going to drive 9 miles per gallon all they way across town to enjoy a porterhouse for lunch. It's hot as hell outside so I will likely keep the vehicle running so it is nice and air conditioned when I come back out. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

She seems to have chosen this path of righteousness.  

She's a kid.  Performing in front of a camera to the delight and hatred of adults. It's sad and won't end well.

11 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Pretty savvy move using someone on the spectrum to deliver their whacked out message. That way, anyone making fun of her looks bad. 😮

Not savvy, manipulative. And rather disgusting. 

15 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Pretty savvy move using someone on the spectrum to deliver their whacked out message. That way, anyone making fun of her looks bad. 😮

Wrong, only an idiot would listen to a 16 year old on this subject. It shows pure desperation.

Is she more qualified to speak on this subject than Bill Nye the Science Guy with his Mechanical Engineering degree?

15 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Meh. Savvy, manipulative....same thing.

savvy

NOUN

shrewdness and practical knowledge; the ability to make good judgments.
"the financiers lacked the necessary political savvy"
synonyms:
shrewdness· astuteness· sharp-wittedness· sharpnes

manipulative

ADJECTIVE

characterized by unscrupulous control of a situation or person.
"she was sly, selfish, and manipulative"
synonyms:
scheming· calculating· cunning· crafty· wily· shrewd 

Look at you, you learned something today.

12 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Wrong, only an idiot would listen to a 16 year old on this subject. It shows pure desperation.

Is she more qualified to speak on this subject than Bill Nye the Science Guy with his Mechanical Engineering degree?

Agreed, only an idiot (or a lefty, same thing) would listen to her. And yes, they are desperate.

No, she's not qualified at all. She's a kid, appealing to the emotional, that the left laps up, rather than the logical.

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

savvy

NOUN

shrewdness and practical knowledge; the ability to make good judgments.
"the financiers lacked the necessary political savvy"
synonyms:
shrewdness· astuteness· sharp-wittedness· sharpnes

manipulative

ADJECTIVE

characterized by unscrupulous control of a situation or person.
"she was sly, selfish, and manipulative"
synonyms:
scheming· calculating· cunning· crafty· wily· shrewd 

Look at you, you learned something today.

Good Lord, I was being somewhat facetious. Lighten up, I'm on your side, old man.

Feelings...pour out your feelings....let your feelings of sorrow, love and equality cloud your brain.  Let go ...let go....release ....and slowly drift into a world of unicorns, Katy Perry, free college and anal sex with another human being of the same sex. A place where blacks and whites hug and share seats on the bus,  fade...fade into a world without war, where everyone puts their money in a pile, and its distributed equally.... ahhhhhh........

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Jeezus...its not about being "qualified"

You're forgetting about her feelings!

feelings > qualifications

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

She's being used as a tool by adults.....don't be a kunt 

I will never donate a dime to help what she is calling climate change, but I will paypal her $100 so she can start a fund to fix that lazy focking eye she is sporting. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah, agreed. Let the kid be a focking kid

and or a Climate  -hore

https://i.redd.it/xeohag5516o31.jpg

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a5RZwjq_700b.jpg

https://i.redd.it/yrb70ryd55o31.jpg

https://i.redd.it/no34e10nilo31.jpg

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/ao5230m_700b.jpg

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a1RdbNP_700b.jpg

After the climate march, protestors left their garbage all over the place:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aN0dwy0_700b.jpg

------------------------

https://apnews.com/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0

U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked
PETER JAMES SPIELMANNJune 29, 1989

UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.

Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.

He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.

• Like 1

I would dare an “eco refugee” (ghey as fock term) to knock on my door and demand something. Hopefully several hollow points to their chest satisfies hunger like a Snickers. 

Hopefully she gets AIDS and we won't have to hear from her anymore. That kid is a train wreck.

• Like 1