Big Guy

Greta Van Climate Change

What if all of her anger stems from Epstein's island getting shut down and now she has to get a job selling solar panels?

19 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Awesome. This is kind of how I heard it the first time through. :banana:

• Haha 1

All these climate change people had to do was say we need to cut back on pollution because pollution is bad. Everyone agrees with that. Instead it became a political bludgeon and a doomsday cult. And a way for others to get filthy rich.  People see through this.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/26/2019 at 6:57 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can still get a thirty year mortgage for beachfront property. 

Science - During warmer periods the planet bloomed with new growth and life exploded.

Dem Science - The earth is warming and going to turn everything to desert and the oceans will rise 5 bajillion feet and we are all going to die in 11 years

5 hours ago, sderk said:

Awesome. This is kind of how I heard it the first time through. :banana:

me too 😎

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All these climate change people had to do was say we need to cut back on pollution because pollution is bad. Everyone agrees with that. Instead it became a political bludgeon and a doomsday cult. And a way for others to get filthy rich.  People see through this.  

Exactly.......plus it's another tool to divide. All they have to do is get CRAZY and BOOM!

Is the little cross-eyed retard still on our soil or did she go back to where she came from?

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 8:34 AM, Gladiators said:

That was focking hilarious!!! :lol:

You noobs that actually think that was hilarious are weird weird people

11 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Is the little cross-eyed retard still on our soil or did she go back to where she came from?

I think she was heading to Montreal to protest with Justin from Canada, but honestly I'm not following it that closely.  :dunno:

23 hours ago, supermike80 said:

You noobs that actually think that was hilarious are weird weird people

It was. You must bone up on your Swedish death metal.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:19 AM, posty said:

The peace prize is a farce anyway as 2007 and  2009 proves it...

The really lame one was when al gore won over the lady who smuggled thousands of Jewish children out of the Warsaw ghetto. 

ETA. Yeah, that was the 2007 one. 

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The really lame one was when al gore won over the lady who smuggled thousands of Jewish children out of the Warsaw ghetto. 

ETA. Yeah, that was the 2007 one. 

I can see that.  I mean, they were pretty much free to leave by then.  :dunno:

"I thought her generation already got  a participation nobel." :lol:

24 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7743223/Yacht-skipper-wiped-carbon-emissions-saved-Greta-Thunbergs-sail-Atlantic.html

"British yacht skipper, 26, wiped out the carbon emissions saved by Greta Thunberg's sail across the Atlantic by flying out to the US to help her "

Fockin Hypocrites!

:lol: This is awesome!!

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7743223/Yacht-skipper-wiped-carbon-emissions-saved-Greta-Thunbergs-sail-Atlantic.html

"British yacht skipper, 26, wiped out the carbon emissions saved by Greta Thunberg's sail across the Atlantic by flying out to the US to help her "

Fockin Hypocrites!

Wood on both adult chicks in the photo in the link.  :banana:

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

with the name Jerry's Kids, we know you would be in on Greta too

Hey, I have standards$#@!  <_<

She'snotlegalyet

45 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

:lol:

Greta is programmed to detect activities including these:

• Leaving the light on when you exit a room
  • Leaving the fridge open
  • Driving an SUV
  • Parents participating in illicit activities that may lead to the creation of more humans
  • Using a plastic straw instead of sticking your face in a beverage and slurping
  • Forgetting your reusable grocery bags at home
  • Getting a cut-down Christmas tree
  • Getting a carbon-heavy plastic Christmas tree
  • Turning on any electric appliances
  • Using the heater instead of rubbing two sticks together for warmth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Has Greta set off swimming to Australia yet to scold the climate over there? 

Oops! Facebook Bug Reveals That Greta Thunberg's Posts May Not Be Her Own

https://pjmedia.com/trending/oops-it-turns-out-greta-thunbergs-social-media-posts-arent-necessarily-her-own/

A bug in the code of a Facebook update rolled out last week accidentally made it possible to see which accounts were responsible for posts to Facebook Pages, including those of celebrities and politicians, for a period of several hours.

"All it took to exploit the bug was opening a target page and checking the edit history of a post. Facebook mistakenly displayed the account or accounts that made edits to each post, rather than just the edits themselves," explained Wired.

Facebook was quick to post a fix, thanks to a security reacher who alerted them to the bug. "We quickly fixed an issue where someone could see who edited or published a post on behalf of a Page when looking at its edit history," Facebook said in a statement.

While the fix was made quickly, screenshots began circulating on social media reveal the accounts behind several official Facebook pages, including that of teenage climate activist, Greta Thunberg.

And guess what? If you're one of Greta's 3 million fans, you might be disappointed to hear that she is likely not the author of all of her posts. According to screenshots shared online, posts that are supposed to be written by Greta may actually have been written by her father, Svante Thunberg, and/or Adarsh Prathap, a climate activist and delegate at the UN's Climate Change organization—who reportedly founded the page in December 2018.

Greta, or someone pretending to be her, tried to explain the situation on Saturday morning in a Facebook post. "Some people have been asking who manages this page," the post reads.  "First of all, since last spring I only use Facebook to repost what I write on my Twitter and Instagram accounts."

"Since I have chosen not to be on Facebook personally ( I tried early on but decided it wasn’t for me) I use my father Svantes account to repost content, because you need an account to moderate a Facebook page," the post continued.

"The rest that is shared on Facebook is reposted from Twitter and Instagram by the guy who founded the Greta Thunberg Facebook page long before I knew it existed. His name is Adarsh Prathap and he lives in India. Since a lot of people thought it was my official page in the beginning I asked if I could co-manage it and he said yes."

Greta claims all the content on the page was written by her, then posted by either her father or Prathap. "All texts posted on my Facebook page has of course been written by me, just like everything else."

Greta is listed as the page's confirmed page owner, and it has two page managers listed, one in India and one in Sweden.

6 minutes ago, posty said:

"The rest that is shared on Facebook is reposted from Twitter and Instagram by the guy who founded the Greta Thunberg Facebook page long before I knew it existed. His name is Adarsh Prathap and he lives in India. Since a lot of people thought it was my official page in the beginning I asked if I could co-manage it and he said yes."

What the he11 is she saying here?  Some Paki was catfishing as her, and he has allowed her to co-catfish?  How nice. 

Also I would have loved to see who posts for AOC. 

They  made a big deal out of her wining times person of the year. 

So did Hitler. Literally. In 1938. 

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

Can we stop talking about this girl until she's on a pole please? 

Are we talking Vlad the Impaler or some sort of special needs SJW fetish?  :unsure:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Are we talking Vlad the Impaler or some sort of special needs SJW fetish?  :unsure:

Uh, I just meant stripper pole.

37 minutes ago, Strike said:

Uh, I just meant stripper pole.

Ok. Greta on  a stripper pole? This sounds like liberal fantasy territory. I'm out.

6 hours ago, Big Guy said:

🤣

Fine video...well done and all...But my god..not to beat a dead horse but Greta is now the leading climate change spokesperson?  A teenaged girl?  George must be saying my goodness, I've spent decades fighting this and some snot nosed teen aged girl usurps me in a matter of months.   That has to feel pretty crappy.

• Like 1