Sign in to follow this  
crackills

Aaron Rogers.. is he still a viable starter?

The first 3 weeks have been rather forgettable from ffball perspective for him.

GB has been surprisingly good at running the ball and are playing good D.. therefore there hasnt been much need to rely on Rogers. Is this something that will change in the near future or is this GB going forward? Should Rogers be a bu low trade target since he has underperformed so far?

10 minutes ago, crackills said:

The first 3 weeks have been rather forgettable from ffball perspective for him.

GB has been surprisingly good at running the ball and are playing good D.. therefore there hasnt been much need to rely on Rogers. Is this something that will change in the near future or is this GB going forward? Should Rogers be a bu low trade target since he has underperformed so far?

I'm not paying much for a not exceptional fantasy qb. 

• Like 1

Nope he’s not but I’ll still start him cuz I love pain and suffering. But nah he’s droppable if you take the name away. They don’t need him to have big games this year. I’d trade him straight up for Russ if the owner would do that, he’s far more valuable, straight baller. 

If there was ever a game for him and the pack to light it up it would be Thursday against the hurting Iggles secondary.

13 minutes ago, jrokh said:

If there was ever a game for him and the pack to light it up it would be Thursday against the hurting Iggles secondary.

But then there's that thing about not starting offensive players in Thursday games...

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Didn't seem to bother Gardner Minshew...

...Or Marcus Mariota.

QUIK QUIZ:  Who has more fantasy points so far, Marcus Mariota or Gardner Minshew?

I don’t see Rodgers getting much better as the season goes on. 

Thought he wouldn’t be a top five this season, and but he’s not even in the top 20. 

Giving rodgers another go this week, if he fails vs a beatable eagles secondary in a potential shootout situation then im prepared to live and die with winston who at least appears to have a higher ceiling.

Posted about Rodgers this past summer, didn’t see him being this bad, but I knew he wouldn’t match his Qb ranking Either  

if you can maybe trade him, I don’t know, you might find Packer fan in our league that can’t live without him  

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Posted about Rodgers this past summer, didn’t see him being this bad, but I knew he wouldn’t match his Qb ranking Either  

if you can maybe trade him, I don’t know, you might find Packer fan in our league that can’t live without him.

You did say he wouldn't be worth his ADP.  I think their Defense is legit.  They have several 2nd/3rd year players that are looking good and they have a legit pass rush now.  His HC couldn't do anything with the Titans offense last season, so I was sort of shocked they brought him in to be the HC anyway.  He would rather run the ball, but if you look at what he did in TN, he kept Henry on the sidelines until the final several games of the season.  He likes to use a RBBC and he doesn't use his offensive players very well.  I don't think it's Rodgers that has gone downhill.  I think his HC was severely overrated and can't see him meshing with Rodgers over the long-haul. 

Think those our very good points, and I would agree. 

I think Rodgers hasn’t gone down hill, and expecally just like that. 

Thanks.