Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Fire up scary terry

He’s going to absolutely obliterate the giants secondary. I think we’ve seen enough that even in bad matchups the guy is going to get significant work and this team will trail a lot.

even if the redskins switch to Haskins his value remains the same if not improves due to their college chemistry.

fire him up and buy him if you can. This will be your last chance.

2 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

He’s going to absolutely obliterate the giants secondary. I think we’ve seen enough that even in bad matchups the guy is going to get significant work and this team will trail a lot.

even if the redskins switch to Haskins his value remains the same if not improves due to their college chemistry.

fire him up and buy him if you can. This will be your last chance.

If you didn't draft him, or get him on the wire after Week 1, his owners are going to want a small fortune for him.  I have McLaurin in every single league I drafted in as he was my late round flier.  I've only started him one of the three games so far and only in one league.  Owners keep throwing me out offers for waiver wire type players for him.  The only legit offer I had, I also turned down as I didn't need a RB (Ingram).  I guess it depends on the owner, but you aren't getting this kid for nothing.  His value will continue to rise and it would take quite a haul to get him from me in any of my leagues, even though I don't need him.  If he does blow up (again) next week against the Giants, which should be pretty easily done, it would take a legit haul for me to even consider dealing him.  By haul, I mean a very solid WR2 AND an upgrade elsewhere.  No way am I getting that right now.  I'm not giving him to an opponent and have it come back and bite me in the arse later in the season or the playoffs though. 

He did take a hard fall on that last drive, and was out the last couple of plays. Hopefully, he just had the air knocked outta him, but something to watch.

15 minutes ago, stonewall said:

He did take a hard fall on that last drive, and was out the last couple of plays. Hopefully, he just had the air knocked outta him, but something to watch.

More than likely the game was over so he just sat down

Sat him for Hardman this week due to matchup and it worked out well but this dude will be parked in my WR3 spot moving forward

I got Dj Moore kirk Edelman 

this week benching moore for terry. 

Moving forward will play matchups between Moore and terry but first need to see if Allen doesn’t look Moore’s way or if it was just a one week abberation

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

He’s an every week start for me until further notice 

I got him off the waiver wire after week one and have started him the last 2. He wont come out till bye or injury. 

7 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I got him off the waiver wire after week one and have started him the last 2. He wont come out till bye or injury. 

Same here but I haven't started him yet, this week I will. I'm benching Diggs for him. 

mclovin

6 minutes ago, erikthebassist said:

Same here but I haven't started him yet, this week I will. I'm benching Diggs for him. 

I was super high on westbrook but when foles went down i knew he was not gonna be used like I had hoped. Minshew does not focus on the slot like a lot of rookies .  I hate that for dede but man I love me some minshew. He's like uncle rico 

• Like 2

Was going to stream Keenum, but now with this issue I can’t.  

He is expected to play, but yeah, a no-brainer matchup against the Giants just got a lot less appealing with the chance of aggravating the hammy at any time hanging over his head.  He could give you 20 or he could give you 2.

If McLaurin is limited, keep your eye on Steven Sims, #15.  He's a little guy, but he's got 4.3 speed and he's been gaining a little traction each week so far, from 0 targets in Week 1, to 1 target in Week 2, to 2 targets in Week 3--and he's caught them all, averaging 9 yards apiece.  He's also rushed 3 times for 16 yards, and is drawing some comparisons to the speedster RB/WR hybrid that Tyreek Hill is for the Chiefs.  He's not exactly rosterable... yet... but I wouldn't be surprised to see him get there in weeks where Richardson and/or McLaurin are limited or out--and he may end up hurting Chris Thompson's PPR value as well.

This has been another public service fantasy football alert brought to you by Axe Elf.

i only have him in one league, but I'm benching just in case.  Hammys are bad news for a speed guy.  

38 minutes ago, jgcrawfish said:

i only have him in one league, but I'm benching just in case.  Hammys are bad news for a speed guy.  

This^

Fortunately, I have The Hard Man, Chark,  and Fitz to plug in various leagues.

Super tricky this week with the bright side being he plays in the early 1:00 window so you'll know if he's active or not early on with time to adjust. But if he's active is he out there just as a decoy? Does he take off on a deep route and pull up lame and sit out the rest of the game? The matchup is prime for a monster game but so is the possibility of a giant (pun intended) letdown. Hamstrings are really worrisome, especially for a WR. 

Interesting take re Sims. With some real coaching vs what he got at Kansas, his snap count will be something to watch. A lot of teams swing and miss when drafting the wr position. Skins might have a sharp eyed scout for that position.

2 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

I guess you didn’t watch the MNF game. He didn’t really use his speed against the Bears. He found soft spots in the zone and sat down. His TD came on a contested catch, where me out muscled the DB.

But am I worried about his hammy regardless of his speed. 

I have been going back and forth between him and E.Sanders... So far I have been wrong every time and was going to start McLaurin... but no practice Friday scares me off him and will probably start Sanders. Just hoping Ramsey is out for the Jags.

Haven’t seen anyone mention richardson. Other than the MNF game, I haven’t watched any Washington games. He came out of that game with a decent line 8-83-1

if Mclaurin is limited...who benefits?

Quinn Or Richardson??

I hope we get another piece of terry news Bc the last bit of news said it’s minor and the team held him out as a precaution on Friday.

which is a huge difference from he was held out Bc he couldn’t go.

2 hours ago, blackhawks said:

Haven’t seen anyone mention richardson. Other than the MNF game, I haven’t watched any Washington games. He came out of that game with a decent line 8-83-1

if Mclaurin is limited...who benefits?

Quinn Or Richardson??

Richardson isn't doing too badly, mainly because he has 2 TDs himself, but yeah, if McLaurin is out, Richardson becomes a legit starting WR.  I would definitely start him ahead of the Eskimo.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Byrdman5 said:

I guess you didn’t watch the MNF game. He didn’t really use his speed against the Bears. He found soft spots in the zone and sat down. His TD came on a contested catch, where me out muscled the DB.

But am I worried about his hammy regardless of his speed. 

I have been going back and forth between him and E.Sanders... So far I have been wrong every time and was going to start McLaurin... but no practice Friday scares me off him and will probably start Sanders. Just hoping Ramsey is out for the Jags.

no, I did watch the game.  McLaurin makes a lot of his hay over the middle.  Maybe I shouldn't have said speed and used quickness instead.  But, bottom line is, skill guys with hammy issues tend to have them linger.  

Look Chris Thompson is not a great play. Has always been and will always be a low-end flex option.

If I have to eat my words, so be it.

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Look Chris Thompson is not a great play. Has always been and will always be a low-end flex option.

Except for the last 2 seasons, in which he has averaged 12.5 PPR ppg when healthy, and the first 3 games of 2019, in which he has averaged 13.2 PPR ppg and is the #16 overall PPR RB--and probably also in games where he faces the #31 out of 32 defenses in the league, like this week, as opposed to facing the Chicago Bears, like last week, in which he only scored 14.8 PPR fantasy points.

Would you like those with ketchup, or mustard?

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He might not be the better play, but he is the safer play.  3 games so far and Thompson has 14.8, 10.1,14.8 ppr points. 

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

This isn’t accurate. Two years ago he was a ppr rb1 until he got hurt. So far this year he’s a low end ppr rb2 to mid range ppr rb2

Well I saw someone post his STANDARD numbers but don't see it anymore.  Nobody is claiming Thompson is a good option a Standard Option, but very serviceable in PPR as stated above several times.

McLovin is out!

Redskins receiver Terry McLaurin and guard Brandon Scherff will be inactive for Sunday's game vs the New York Giants, per source. McLaurin has 16 catches for 257 yards and three touchdowns.