Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

It’s getting serious for Teflon Don.  Potential bribery with the President of the Ukraine.  This may stick a little.

Pelosi to speak at 5:00

28 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

It’s getting serious for Teflon Don.  Potential bribery with the President of the Ukraine.  This may stick a little.

It would actually be extortion.  According to the left.  Won't stick for impeachment.  This is yet another example of several possibly unrelated incidents being added up into conspiracy.  Hasn't worked yet.

So let me get this straight - when Biden ACTUALLY threatened Ukraine by withholding money and followed thru on it to get the prosecutor fired, THAT was okay?  But Trump withholding aid is NOT okay?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/breaking-president-trump-authorizes-release-of-unredacted-transcript-of-his-phone-call-to-ukrainian-president-zelensky/

He got word of their intention to open an inquiry then he sets up release for tomorrow after they commit. This will end badly for the Dems. 

It's Christmas for every Dem candidate except Biden.  This could ruin him.

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It's Christmas for every Dem candidate except Biden.  This could ruin him.

:banana:lock him up:banana: lock him up :banana:

I said since this story broke — I think this one’s going to hurt. Very serious charges and he’s essentially admitted to it as has Giuliani 

4 minutes ago, kutulu said:

:banana:lock him up:banana: lock him up :banana:

:banana:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I said since this story broke — I think this one’s going to hurt. Very serious charges and he’s essentially admitted to it as has Giuliani 

Admitted to what?

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Admitted to what?

That he delayed military aid to the Ukraine and then tried to pressure the Ukrainian President into investigating a political adversary

:banana:lock him up:banana: lock him up :banana:

That he delayed military aid to the Ukraine and then tried to pressure the Ukrainian President into investigating a political adversary

Link to where he admitted all that?  Don't bother with NYT, CNN, WaPo. Exactly what you just asserted.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Biden withheld aid to Ukraine to get the investigation into his son stopped.  What's the difference?  Why didn't Biden get impeached?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Biden withheld aid to Ukraine to get the investigation into his son stopped.  What's the difference?  Why didn't Biden get impeached?

Don't feed worms by agreeing that Trump did this.

Ukraine has been trying for years (2016) to give USA the evidence of this stuff. Deep state has been blocking it. Read the link to John Solomon article I posted. Ukraine reached out i.e. initiated the interest in investigating this.

• Haha 2

So withholding aid in order to find out about a crime, is the same as withholding aid to cover up a crime. Nice work there Worms. Your contortions are taking on legendary status. 

• Like 1

President Donald Trump once again twisted the facts to claim that Joe Biden, as vice president, threatened to withhold “billions of dollars to Ukraine” unless it removed the prosecutor general who “was prosecuting” Biden’s son, Hunter.

In May, Ukraine’s top prosecutor at the time said the younger Biden — a former board member for a gas company in Ukraine — was not investigated.

“Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws — at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing,” Yuriy Lutsenko, Ukraine’s then-prosecutor general, toldBloomberg News. Lutsenko, who resignedin August, said a corruption investigation into leaders of Ukrainian gas companies concerned a potential money-laundering transaction that had occurred before Hunter Biden joined the board.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-ukraine/

Link to where he admitted all that?  Don't bother with NYT, CNN, WaPo. Exactly what you just asserted.

How about the Wall Street Journal? They’re the ones that broke the story.

For example:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/trump-says-he-discussed-biden-in-call-with-ukraines-president-11569177685

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/president-trump-repeats-criticism-of-biden-in-impromptu-u-n-appearance-11569254230

How about the Wall Street Journal? 

Biased librul fake news. Check a reputable source like 4chan or QAnon. :thumbsdown: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Biased librul fake news. Check a reputable source like 4chan or QAnon. :thumbsdown: 

Don’t think it’s gonna work for ‘em this time, but we’ll definitely find out 

1:20 mark     You're not getting the 1 billion unless you fire the prosecutor. 

Yeah that’s in the link I posted too:

But the U.S. was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.

A month earlier, International Monetary Fund managing director Christine Lagarde threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption. That same month, a “reform-minded deputy prosecutor resigned, complaining that his efforts to address government corruption had been consistently stymied by his own prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin,” according to a Jan. 3, 2017, Congressional Research Services report

Shokin served as prosecutor general under Viktor Yanukovych, the former president of Ukraine who fled to Russia after he was removed from power in 2014 and was later found guilty of treason. Shokin remained in power after Yanukovych’s ouster, but he failed “to indict any major figures from the Yanukovych administration for corruption,” according to testimony John E. Herbst, a former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine under President George W. Bush, gave in March 2016 to a subcommittee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Pay wall.

Link to Trump being QUOTED i.e. admitting that?  No 'person familiar with the matter'  

Once again you libtards take the focking bait he throws out there and go all in. Tomorrow when the transcript is released, you guys will move onto 'yeah, but...........'

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

Yeah that’s in the link I posted too:

"But the U.S. was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin."

But the U.S. a.k.a. Biden pressured another country to fire a prosecutor to fire someone investigating his son's company. All you've done is prove since Biden didn't act alone, there's a conspiracy. Nice............  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

"But the U.S. was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin."

But the U.S. a.k.a. Biden pressured another country to fire a prosecutor to fire someone investigating his son's company. All you've done is prove since Biden didn't act alone, there's a conspiracy. Nice............  :lol:

So Biden and the International Moneyary Fund we’re conspiring to have a Ukrainian prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter’s company for things the company allegedly did before Hunter worked there. 

Am I getting that right? :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

So Biden and the International Moneyary Fund we’re conspiring to have a Ukrainian prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter’s company for things the company allegedly did before Hunter worked there. 

Am I getting that right? :lol: 

Your brain no worky. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/437719-ukrainian-to-us-prosecutors-why-dont-you-want-our-evidence-on-democrats

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, they’ve been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.

Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;

The Democrats are only trying this because they know that they can't beat him come the 2020 election with a candidate...  They should spend the time to find a quality candidate that could beat him in the electoral college and quit wasting the time with impeachment talk...

Plus do they really want Pence be #46?

• Like 1

Don't get why Biden keeps being brought up.  It's not a defense.  If Biden did the same thing as Trump, then by God hammer him too.  I'm not sure I am understanding how because Biden did this, Trump should be exonerated immediately.

THAT argument isn't going to work for me.   There may be better ones out there, and I am dying to see the transcript of the call, but using Biden as a defense is worthless.

• Like 1

Your brain no worky. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/437719-ukrainian-to-us-prosecutors-why-dont-you-want-our-evidence-on-democrats

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, they’ve been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.

Not sure what that has to do with the Biden withholding / Hunter investigation story. 

Just now, MDC said:

Not sure what that has to do with the Biden withholding / Hunter investigation story. 

You quoted me too soon; see below quote from that story.

Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Lock :banana: Him :banana: Up :banana:

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Don't get why Biden keeps being brought up.  It's not a defense.  If Biden did the same thing as Trump, then by God hammer him too.  I'm not sure I am understanding how because Biden did this, Trump should be exonerated immediately.

THAT argument isn't going to work for me.   There may be better ones out there, and I am dying to see the transcript of the call, but using Biden as a defense is worthless.

bu bu but OBAMA!

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Was the prosecutor Biden strongarmed the Ukraine into firing conducting this investigation too? Did the investigation stop after he was fired?

Seems like you’re just spasming and throwing shiit at the wall at this point. 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Was the prosecutor Biden strongarmed the Ukraine into firing conducting this investigation too? Did the investigation stop after he was fired?

Seems like you’re just spasming and throwing shiit at the wall at this point. 

Still projecting.

Biden is on film bragging about getting that prosecutor fired. Other than the prosecutor being guilty of criminal activity against the U.S. why would you be okay with Biden threatening a country to fire someone? That's thwarting justice. IF Trump told Ukraine to investigate, that's demanding justice.

I thought all you Dems loved investigations...............aren't they the way to the truth?