Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

Whistleblower had political leaning towards a 2020 candidate that isn't Trump.

Elizabeth Warren camp behind this or just one of her ardent supporters trying for a 2fer?

Transcript is out.

Jesus it’s embarrassing what a couple of stupid kiss-asses these guys are. 

Also, confirms he asked Ukraine president to investigate Biden and Giuliani and Barr(!) were involved as well. Some shiotty-ass attorney general we’ve got there

I just read the transcript of the phone call. Nowhere in it does Trump mention witholding aid to Ukraine or pressure them about the investigation.

Pelosi can go fukk herself.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Transcript is out.

Also, confirms he asked Ukraine president to investigate Biden and Giuliani and Barr(!) were involved as well. Some shiotty-ass attorney general we’ve got there

None of what was said is illegal, unlike what the Bidens did.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I just read the transcript of the phone call. Nowhere in it does Trump mention witholding aid to Ukraine or pressure them about the investigation.

Pelosi can go fukk herself.

He withheld the aid a few days before the call. That’s the background context and they discuss aid in the call.

And yes he does press the Ukraine president to investigate Biden. You must’ve missed that part. Pages 3-4, hth

I'm hungry. Nothing burgers aren't cutting it anymore. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He withheld the aid a fee says before the call. That’s the background context and they discuss aid in the call.

And yes he does press the Ukraine president to investigate Biden. You must’ve missed that part. Pages 3-4, hth

Why can't the President ask another country to investigate corruption? Not a crime, HTH.

Stop with your "background context" bullschit. Come with proof of crimes, not with hopeful what-ifs.

:banana:lock him up:banana: lock him up :banana:

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Transcript is out.

I watched a president lie us into a decade long nation building exercise that cost trillions, killed tens of thousands and irrevocably hurt the US position on the world stage, and nothing happened.

They could nail Trump dead to rights on this one and there’s a 0.0% chance he gets impeached. At the very worst they censure him and use that to hurt his re-election chances.

Facts.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I watched a president lie us into a decade long nation building exercise that cost trillions, killed tens of thousands and irrevocably hurt the US position on the world stage, and nothing happened.

They could nail Trump dead to rights on this one and there’s a 0.0% chance he gets impeached. At the very worst they censure him and use that to hurt his re-election chances.

Facts.

Nail him on this how? What did he do wrong?

11 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Ya, I couldn't be around that. 

Let's just say it's very challenging at times.  :)

It's like arguing with a member of a cult, because that's basically what the left is nowadays - a cult.  No questions asked - just do as your dear leaders say (not as they do).  Believe everything, question nothing.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's like arguing with a member of a cult, because that's basically what the left is nowadays - a cult.  No questions asked - just do as your dear leaders say (not as they do).  Believe everything, question nothing.

Same situation at our house.  Our strategy is to simply avoid political discussions altogether as it never ends well. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Nail him on this how? What did he do wrong?

I don’t necessarily think he did anything wrong. Maybe he did, maybe not. It won’t matter either way.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Absolutely.  You forget, call them racists and intolerant haters if they don't fall in line. Use science as a defense for everything, except when science contradicts the party line.  Luckily, those days are over right now.  :thumbsup:

As for the call. Biden is absolute toast.  It's obvious Trump has played the left, again, for fools.  He knew the call would be released and was happy to do it.  That should have been a red flag right there.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Same situation at our house.  Our strategy is to simply avoid political discussions altogether as it never ends well. 

After 3 years of listening to her whine about Trump just about every day I rarely engage her anymore over politics.  It's exhausting.  It's always an over-the-top reaction to the most minuscule of things regarding Trump.  Everything he does deserves an impeachment.  It's beyond ridiculous.

I just hope that when the Dems finally get someone in the WH, that the GOP turns the tables and does to them what they're doing now.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

After 3 years of listening to her whine about Trump just about every day I rarely engage her anymore over politics.  It's always an over-the-top reaction to the most minuscule of things regarding Trump.  Everything he does deserves an impeachment.  It's beyond ridiculous.

I just hope that when the Dems finally get someone in the WH, that the GOP turns the tables and does to them what they're doing now.

It's how women and the feminine "men" on the Left act. Just gotta let them cry their feelings out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's how women and the feminine "men" on the Left act. Just gotta let them cry their feelings out.

Are there any other type of men on the left other than feminine?  :)

I think when you talk about the men on the left, it's already implied that they are feminine.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

After 3 years of listening to her whine about Trump just about every day I rarely engage her anymore over politics.  It's exhausting.  It's always an over-the-top reaction to the most minuscule of things regarding Trump.  Everything he does deserves an impeachment.  It's beyond ridiculous.

OK, you have it much much worse than I do as my wife doesn't constantly harp on sh1t.  I know she watches CNN and sometimes MSNBC but she doesn't often parrot the talking points to me.  Makes no difference in the long run as my vote never counts in WA state. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

OK, you have it much much worse than I do as my wife doesn't constantly harp on sh1t.  I know she watches CNN and sometimes MSNBC but she doesn't often parrot the talking points to me.  Makes no difference in the long run as my vote never counts in WA state. 

Well, it's not EVERY day.  I was just exaggerating, but it's enough days to become exhausting. 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, it's not EVERY day.  I was just exaggerating, but it's enough days to become exhausting. 

Got it the opposite way.  My wife is hard right wing.  Way harder than me.  I don't talk politics much either. 

Where's the crime? I mean other than Joe Biden and John Kerry?

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Where's the crime? I mean other than Joe Biden and John Kerry?

CNN is working on spinning it. Give it a few minutes, and the board libs will be here to parrot it.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

CNN is working on spinning it. Give it a few minutes, and the board libs will be here to parrot it.

A rational person as to see through what the democrats are doing right? I'm not talking about the mentally disabled people on the coast or in cities, but real rational people with a brain.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

A rational person as to see through what the democrats are doing right? I'm not talking about the mentally disabled people on the coast or in cities, but real rational people with a brain.

you guys are amazing

56 minutes ago, MDC said:

Facts.

Good points. I guess with W his actions, though worse in many ways (given actual lives on the line), was more within the mainstream of “acceptable” misbehavior. For whatever reason we at least used to accept warmongering as part of the job. Not so with soliciting foreign intervention into US presidential elections. But you’re probably still right 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Good points. I guess with W his actions, though worse in many ways (given actual lives on the line), was more within the mainstream of “acceptable” misbehavior. For whatever reason we at least used to accept warmongering as part of the job. Not so with soliciting foreign intervention into US presidential elections. But you’re probably still right 

Are you talking about where Hillary, the DNC, and Obama used a foreign spy to gather fake dirt on Trump?

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you guys are amazing

Amazingly and willfully ignorant, yes.

I mean how any American could support this is beyond me.

Put politics aside for a second, we’ve got essentially a mafia shakedown attempt to force a foreign government to interfere in a U.S. election. That is very, very bad — don’t care which “side” you’re on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Put politics aside for a second, we’ve got essentially a mafia shakedown attempt to force a foreign government to interfere in a U.S. election. That is very, very bad — don’t care which “side” you’re on.

Agree 100%.  When did this happen, I want onboard.  

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you guys are amazing

Take supermike for example. I think he's a rational guy. He wants to see the whole truth before coming to a conclusion. Which I can respect. 

Many of us here pull out our jump to conclusions mat because we already know the Democrats are lying. Supermike still has some faith for some reason but at least he's rational about.

What I see from the left is make a claim no matter how unsupportable it is. Claim orange man bad. Ignore everything that counters that claim. Repeat.

Every couple weeks this happens.

If I have this situation straight, Joe Biden gives a public interview where he details withholding US aid to Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating Biden's son is removed, Trump comments on it to the new Ukrainian PM (an opponent of Russia, btw) and Trump is supposedly the wrongdoer.  Even beyond Orwell's vivid imagination.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Casual Observer said:

If I have this situation straight, Joe Biden gives a public interview where he details withholding US aid to Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating Biden's son is removed, Trump comments on it to the new Ukrainian PM (an opponent of Russia, btw) and Trump is supposedly the wrongdoer.  Even beyond Orwell's vivid imagination.

This is 100% correct.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Yes, this is correct. 

I thought the left could no longer shock me but, just read the comments here by the local left....  

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The left has people believing it's about Trump. That is beyond head-in-the-sand stuff.  This is a big day for Pelosi.  She is deciding Biden's fate as we speak. Talk about a no-win for her.

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

They are a new kind of stupid.  They are not logical.  They make no sense whatsoever.  But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger. 

Something else Trump was asking about that should have the left and all those in the intelligence community that tried to frame Trump collectively sh!tting their pants.

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike......I guess you have one of your wealthy people...The server, they say Ukraine has it."   

The supposed hacked DNC server............the one the DNC wouldn't let the FBI inspect. If they give the server to DOJ and it's proven it wasn't hacked, the whole Russia meddling conspiracy gets exposed. 

Trump basically set up the Dems to give evidence of their corruption in public.