Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

Just now, drobeski said:

The "dirt" is the corruption. 

HTH

watched 38 seconds of that video...will not watch another second cause I don't want to have a seizure

21 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

watched 38 seconds of that video...will not watch another second cause I don't want to have a seizure

You get seizures when you realize you are wrong? Crazy. :blink:

Q for everybody stateside...... has the Biden bragging video been aired on MSM sites and TV ads or is it only making the rounds online?

44 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Q for everybody stateside...... has the Biden bragging video been aired on MSM sites and TV ads or is it only making the rounds online?

Fox and Newsmax bring it up with frequency.    Other than that - crickets chirping. . .

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You mean that you always refuse to click the 75 second link that has been re-posted in this thread a half dozen times where Joe Biden brags about forcing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating th eoil firm that was paying his son 50Ks/month for no other reason than being Joe Biden's son by threatening to withhold aid money.

Should we re-post it a 7th time or would you ignore it again?

Maybe you can wait and watch it next summer and autumn when it airs on every TV station across the country.

have you read the article I mentioned a few posts up.  Financial Times..Envoys push for ouster of prosecutor before Biden.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Fox and Newsmax bring it up with frequency.    Other than that - crickets chirping. . .

If that were Trump, it would be played on every platform possible from now until the end of time. And would circulate the House forevermore. And the libs on this site would push it until they croak. But since it's Biden, they get seizures if they were to attempt to watch it. Pfft. It's nothing.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

have you read the article I mentioned a few posts up.  Financial Times..Envoys push for ouster of prosecutor before Biden.  

:lol:  You mean the envoys that were ignored until Joe QUID PRO QUO'ED. 

34 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

No. I haven't. I went back to page 136 and only saw links from myself, Strike, and Filthy. Can you repost it? Thanks.

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

The "dirt" is the corruption. 

HTH

But Joe is Trump's rival.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Not a chance, the whole scheme was immediately labeled as an unfounded debunked conspiracy theory. 

They do that with every crime committed by Democrats 

And adult men here buy it hook line and sinker.  

Sad 

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Not a chance, the whole scheme was immediately labeled as an unfounded debunked conspiracy theory. 

They do that with every crime committed by Democrats 

And adult men here buy it hook line and sinker.  

Sad 

If I were team Trump I would sit on it .Dems voters are being worked up into hysteria about how bad threatening Ukraine with withholding aid is an impeachable offense but most don't know Biden has bragged about doing that very thing because they're left in the dark by CNN and MSNBC.  Ideally, Nancy Pelosi holds off on the Impeachment BS until after Joe Biden secures the nomination, then the Senate impeachment trial becomes Burisma focused and this video gets plenty of air time from then through November.

I mean, you have to think seeing Biden bragging about the crimes that Trump wanted investigating, doing the very thing that Dems think is so bad it's worth impeaching Trump over is exactly what is needed to sink his campaign and knowing most Dems don't know Trump has this hammer up his sleeve is gold.

Keep  it under wraps with Dem primary voters in the dark, then once Biden is that last Dem standing, blare this is everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If I were team Trump I would sit on it .Dems voters are being worked up into hysteria about how bad threatening Ukraine with withholding aid is an impeachable offense but most don't know Biden has bragged about doing that very thing because they're left in the dark by CNN and MSNBC.  Ideally, Nancy Pelosi holds off on the Impeachment BS until after Joe Biden secures the nomination, then the Senate impeachment trial becomes Burisma focused and this video gets plenty of air time from then through November.

I mean, you have to think seeing Biden bragging about the crimes that Trump wanted investigating, doing the very thing that Dems think is so bad it's worth impeaching Trump over is exactly what is needed to sink his campaign and knowing most Dems don't know Trump has this hammer up his sleeve is gold.

Keep  it under wraps with Dem primary voters in the dark, then once Biden is that last Dem standing, blare this is everywhere.

No, you dont get it. The sheep have been told that what joe did was ok because that was the administration's foreign policy and some other unnamed entities wanted the prosecutor gone. 

Totally above board. 

Herbie is a very good example of a sheep. 

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Can't. There are still some journalist's left that are still digging into this. 

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No. I haven't. I went back to page 136 and only saw links from myself, Strike, and Filthy. Can you repost it? Thanks.

i didnt link it..just google it

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can't. There are still some journalist's left that are still digging into this. 

That's fine too. Dem voters have a right to know this before they vote ... but that's up to Biden's Dem rivals and the media to expose; if they don't want to do so, it's on them. Not my focking candidate, not my problem. Go ahead and nominate Biden with this unaccounted for. It behooves Trump campaign strategists to sit on the info until it's release can inflict maximum damage.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's fine too. Dem voters have a right to know this before they vote ... but that's up to Biden's Dem rivals and the media to expose; if they don't want to do so, it's on them. Not my focking candidate, not my problem. It behooves Trump campaign strategists to sit on the info until it's release can inflict maximum damage.

They dont and wont care. The DNC emails seth rich gave to Wikileaks proved corruption and the fix in for Hillary, you think dems cared ? 

Not a chance, they opened their mouths up wide for Hillary and the DNC to crap right down their throats and they were proud to do so. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's fine too. Dem voters have a right to know this before they vote ... but that's up to Biden's Dem rivals and the media to expose; if they don't want to do so, it's on them. Not my focking candidate, not my problem. Go ahead and nominate Biden with this unaccounted for. It behooves Trump campaign strategists to sit on the info until it's release can inflict maximum damage.

I don't think the democrats nominee will be known until the convention.  These primaries are mostly meaningless. It will clear out a few, but they aren't heading into the convention with anything settled. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't think the democrats nominee will be known until the convention.  These primaries are mostly meaningless. It will clear out a few, but they aren't heading into the convention with anything settled. 

Wait until then. I'm in no rush.

If most Dems live in a bubble with this being unknown: good. Let them get on with their happy-ass Biden nomination in ignorance. Do a bunch of infighting, then when Biden secures the nomination.... (((boom))).

41 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They dont and wont care. The DNC emails seth rich gave to Wikileaks proved corruption and the fix in for Hillary, you think dems cared ? 

Not a chance, they opened their mouths up wide for Hillary and the DNC to crap right down their throats and they were proud to do so. 

Dems do not care what happens so long as Trump looks bad.

4 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Trump did this thing though, as in tried to dig dirt on a political opponent, he was not looking into corruption.  

Dig up dirt that was already publically reported on? :wacko:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The DNC nominee is generally totally rigged and the primaries only have meaning as to who to back for superdelegates.  They nominee generally has to pony up enough money to help out in other races.  Superdelegates are also supposed to pony up for others. And if a superdelegate doesn't give the candidate their vote, they get no money for their race (if they are up).  Follow the money and you will find your candidate.  Biden has the votes, but Bernie may have the dough or Bloomberg.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Dig up dirt that was already publically reported on? :wacko:

Again, the dirt he is referring to is corruption.  

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

That vote is whether to send the articles to the Senate.  It's just a formality.

Still means he isn't impeached yet. :dunno:

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

That vote is whether to send the articles to the Senate.  It's just a formality.

Honest question: is that the way it works?  Vote to impeach and then vote again to send to senate?  Seems odd but I don't know either way. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Honest question: is that the way it works?  Vote to impeach and then vote again to send to senate?  Seems odd but I don't know either way. 

It works however the house wants to play it.  We all know It's the house going through another day of speeches and grandstanding.  BUT, it does prove Trump hasn't been impeached yet because it's another vote that could go the other way. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

No. They don't need a vote. Hand them over or don't. 

It's becoming more and more apparent that this whole sham is just a way for these dems to get their names in the history books. 

"President Trump got impeached and we did it! We'll go down in history. People will remember our names!"

As a bonus, it serves to discourage future, non career politicians and outsiders from considering running for the office. He's embarrassed them and they hate him for it. 

It's pathetic. 

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

pelosi was awesome today. it's all about the constitution you know:mad:

That senile old bat. 

"We want to make sure the Senate will have a fair trial..."

You mean you want the process to be fair like it was in the House? A fair trial is for the defendant's benefit, not the prosecution's you dumb kunt. 

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

pelosi was awesome today. it's all about the constitution you know:mad:

Brought me to fvcking tears how much she loves the constitution. I think she must have had tiny constitution under her blouse close to her heart just pumping the glory of the US into her soul.  Shame she doesn't understand a word of it and if she acts in a constitutional manner in any way shape or form it's definitely unintentional.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Articles sent to Senate.  It's on.

Shifthead is leading the prosecution :lol:

Hakeem Jeffries is one of the managers. Lol. That’s one shallow bench the Democrats are working with. I guess Al Green wasn’t available.  

47 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That senile old bat. 

"We want to make sure the Senate will have a fair trial..."

You mean you want the process to be fair like it was in the House? A fair trial is for the defendant's benefit, not the prosecution's you dumb kunt. 

she brought up russia too. :lol:

9 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

she brought up russia too. :lol:

Well, yeah. Russia hacked the Ukranian company on whose board Hunter Biden served for no other reason than his daddy was VP in a clear attempt to influence the 2020 election. Duh.