Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

The ones hes being indicted for New York?

Really? I thought that was settled and they indicted one of his employees for not reporting his car service as income?   That’s right, they did. Big case. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? I thought that was settled and they indicted one of his employees for not reporting his car service as income?   That’s right, they did. Big case. 

Um...no?

The judge hearing the tax fraud case against former President Donald Trump's family business and its longtime chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, in New York City has set a schedule with a potential court trial starting in late August or early September 2022,

His business and that guy who didn’t report his car service as income. Read much? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

His business and that guy who didn’t report his car service as income. Read much? 

I read this part: 

"I thought that was settled "

Reading is Fundamental.

🤣

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I read this part: 

"I thought that was settled "

Reading is Fundamental.

🤣

Settled as far as the individual DJT is concerned. I thought you were some kind of accountant? Trump wasn’t indicted and is not going to trial. That other guy is. Big case. Keep trying.  It’s funny. 

Settled as far as the individual DJT is concerned. I thought you were some kind of accountant? Trump wasn’t indicted and is not going to trial. That other guy is. Big case. Keep trying.  It’s funny. 

Wow. Simone Biles does less gymnastics.  

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow. Simone Biles does less gymnastics.  

You’re the one that said he was being indicted. Remember? It was like 10 minutes ago. Again, he’s not. Just making stuff up again. Just because you want it to be so don’t make it so.  

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re the one that said he was being indicted. Remember? It was like 10 minutes ago. Again, he’s not. Just making stuff up again. Just because you want it to be so don’t make it so.  

So, settled, huh? Lol

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, settled, huh? Lol

Yup. Do you think that after having his tax returns for a year and  they didn’t indict him, but his CFO, that there’s more to come on this case? Not sure if you know how the legal system works. Well, is supposed to work.  

Yup. Do you think that after having his tax returns for a year and  they didn’t indict him, but his CFO, that there’s more to come on this case? Not sure if you know how the legal system works. Well, is supposed to work.  

Reading is hard for you, huh? 

Do you understand how "more to come" and "settled" are Polar Opposites?

Jesus you're stupid.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Jesus you're stupid.

Looks like you need another shot of wild turkey wiff. You've gone off the rails again.

57 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Jesus you're stupid.

There isn’t more to come. It’s settled for DJT.  You’re stupid and delusional. Again, you don’t seem to have much grasp of how the legal system works. Most people don’t. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There isn’t more to come. It’s settled for DJT.  You’re stupid and delusional. Again, you don’t seem to have much grasp of how the legal system works. Most people don’t. 

Uh huh. See you in 22. Lol

On 11/28/2019 at 11:39 AM, MDC said:

I think we know who “that guy” is at Thanksgiving dinner. 🦃 🏈 😜 

Yup, some guys do spend Thanksgiving sword fighting here. 

Hillary is at it again:    

"as you know, there is a plot against the country by people who truly want to turn the clock back," Clinton explained. "They believe that the progress we’ve made on all kinds of civil rights and human rights, the cultural changes that have taken place, are so deeply threatening that they want to stage a coup."

"Now, think about it, because that’s truly what is behind Trump and his enablers and those who invaded and attacked our Capitol," Clinton added.

What are the chances that Rachel Maddow asked the question;  "Do you have any comment on the people from your campaign who have been shown to be the central characters in the plot that generated the Russian collusion hoax?"

On 9/26/2019 at 6:06 AM, Mike Honcho said:

So I posted this timeline from Bloomberg(from May), that goes into months before it blew up a couple of weeks ago. Referenced it a couple of times and suggested reading once.   Couple of people quoted that very post...and yet not one person noticed that my link just came back to this thread, didn't go to the article:lol:   

I think from seeing that,  it's clear that their really isn't an interest in learning about the subject or the details of what occurred, but just screaming that Orange Man Good and covering your ears to any facts or reasoning that would contradict that premise.

Here is the actual link to the article.  

Bloomberg: Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

Y'all think this dude ever gets tired of being played? 

:dunno:

• Haha 2

2024 is getting closer :banana: 

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Y'all think this dude ever gets tired of being played? 

:dunno:

Probably not. Liberals get played more times than Astroids. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Did Trump get impeached for doing nothing wrong again?

He upset the left. He did everything wrong.