Jump to content
Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

The ones hes being indicted for New York?

Really? I thought that was settled and they indicted one of his employees for not reporting his car service as income?   That’s right, they did. Big case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? I thought that was settled and they indicted one of his employees for not reporting his car service as income?   That’s right, they did. Big case. 

Um...no?

 

The judge hearing the tax fraud case against former President Donald Trump's family business and its longtime chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, in New York City has set a schedule with a potential court trial starting in late August or early September 2022,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His business and that guy who didn’t report his car service as income. Read much? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

His business and that guy who didn’t report his car service as income. Read much? 

I read this part: 

 

"I thought that was settled "

 

Reading is Fundamental.

 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I read this part: 

 

"I thought that was settled "

 

Reading is Fundamental.

 

🤣

Settled as far as the individual DJT is concerned. I thought you were some kind of accountant? Trump wasn’t indicted and is not going to trial. That other guy is. Big case. Keep trying.  It’s funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Settled as far as the individual DJT is concerned. I thought you were some kind of accountant? Trump wasn’t indicted and is not going to trial. That other guy is. Big case. Keep trying.  It’s funny. 

Wow. Simone Biles does less gymnastics.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wow. Simone Biles does less gymnastics.  

You’re the one that said he was being indicted. Remember? It was like 10 minutes ago. Again, he’s not. Just making stuff up again. Just because you want it to be so don’t make it so.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re the one that said he was being indicted. Remember? It was like 10 minutes ago. Again, he’s not. Just making stuff up again. Just because you want it to be so don’t make it so.  

So, settled, huh? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, settled, huh? Lol

Yup. Do you think that after having his tax returns for a year and  they didn’t indict him, but his CFO, that there’s more to come on this case? Not sure if you know how the legal system works. Well, is supposed to work.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Do you think that after having his tax returns for a year and  they didn’t indict him, but his CFO, that there’s more to come on this case? Not sure if you know how the legal system works. Well, is supposed to work.  

Reading is hard for you, huh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Do you think that after having his tax returns for a year and  they didn’t indict him, but his CFO, that there’s more to come on this case? Not sure if you know how the legal system works. Well, is supposed to work.  

Do you understand how "more to come" and "settled" are Polar Opposites?

 

Jesus you're stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you understand how "more to come" and "settled" are Polar Opposites?

 

Jesus you're stupid.

Looks like you need another shot of wild turkey wiff. You've gone off the rails again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you understand how "more to come" and "settled" are Polar Opposites?

 

Jesus you're stupid.

There isn’t more to come. It’s settled for DJT.  You’re stupid and delusional. Again, you don’t seem to have much grasp of how the legal system works. Most people don’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There isn’t more to come. It’s settled for DJT.  You’re stupid and delusional. Again, you don’t seem to have much grasp of how the legal system works. Most people don’t. 

Uh huh. See you in 22. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 11:39 AM, MDC said:

I think we know who “that guy” is at Thanksgiving dinner. 🦃 🏈 😜 

Yup, some guys do spend Thanksgiving sword fighting here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hillary is at it again:    

"as you know, there is a plot against the country by people who truly want to turn the clock back," Clinton explained. "They believe that the progress we’ve made on all kinds of civil rights and human rights, the cultural changes that have taken place, are so deeply threatening that they want to stage a coup."

"Now, think about it, because that’s truly what is behind Trump and his enablers and those who invaded and attacked our Capitol," Clinton added.

What are the chances that Rachel Maddow asked the question;  "Do you have any comment on the people from your campaign who have been shown to be the central characters in the plot that generated the Russian collusion hoax?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×