Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I said since this story broke — I think this one’s going to hurt. Very serious charges and he’s essentially admitted to it as has Giuliani 

You say this type of crap every time a new charge is levied at Trump.  🤣

I don't think the Stock Market is going to like this. But China will love it. Once again, nice work Libtards and Beta Cucks. 

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Was the prosecutor Biden strongarmed the Ukraine into firing conducting this investigation too? Did the investigation stop after he was fired?

Seems like you’re just spasming and throwing shiit at the wall at this point. 

They have their BS story and no matter what you say, they are going to stick to it...no matter how much they need to twist facts and logic to make the story work.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

They have their BS story and no matter what you say, they are going to stick to it...no matter how much they need to twist facts and logic to make the story work.   

:lol:

Do you liberals actually think if Trump threatened to with hold funds unless Ukraine investigates Biden that Trump would release that transcript unredacted?

I'm going to laugh my a$$ off if the transcript has evidence against Obama officials including Biden.  

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What exactly does "impeachment inquiry" mean?  Just more posturing?

Yup. Pelosi isn't going to actually expose her Reps in swing districts to a vote. She's smart like that. But there will be the show. 

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So let me get this straight - when Biden ACTUALLY threatened Ukraine by withholding money and followed thru on it to get the prosecutor fired, THAT was okay?  But Trump withholding aid is NOT okay?

The media will turn a blind eye and try that double standard, yes.  Unfortunately, what they aren't planning on is that Trump will use exactly what you said to stir up civil unrest if they attempt to remove him.  So they cannot remove him from office for this without Trump pushing the nation into civil war.  They MIGHT try to make a play by punishing Biden, but Trump will just successfully counter it by saying the punishment should have happened before and not now.

My suggestion right now is for everyone to get passports, guns, and ammo, because this could be the end of the nation right here.

Here are instructions on how to get a passport if you aren't familiar with the process:

https://www.usa.gov/passport

Up to you what nation you think you might flee to with your family if things go sideways in a hurry.

NOTE:  It can take 8 weeks to get your passport, so you don't want to wait until the riots break out to start the process.   Get it done and ready early.

2 hours ago, posty said:

The Democrats are only trying this because they know that they can't beat him come the 2020 election with a candidate...  They should spend the time to find a quality candidate that could beat him in the electoral college and quit wasting the time with impeachment talk...

Plus do they really want Pence be #46?

This 

5 minutes ago, riversco said:

The media will turn a blind eye and try that double standard, yes.  Unfortunately, what they aren't planning on is that Trump will use exactly what you said to stir up civil unrest if they attempt to remove him.  So they cannot remove him from office for this without Trump pushing the nation into civil war.  They MIGHT try to make a play by punishing Biden, but Trump will just successfully counter it by saying the punishment should have happened before and not now.

My suggestion right now is for everyone to get passports, guns, and ammo, because this could be the end of the nation right here.

Here are instructions on how to get a passport if you aren't familiar with the process:

https://www.usa.gov/passport

Up to you what nation you think you might flee to with your family if things go sideways in a hurry.

Don't forget to go here https://betoorourke.com/  to get ammo for your AR-15 or AK-47  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I m don’t think Trump is going down over this Ukraine thing either, but the Biden story makes no sense. Why would he strongarm the Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating things his son’s company supposedly did before his son even worked there? 

Talk about a desperation play. :doh: 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I wonder what the transcript will show? If it's another nothing burger, do you suppose the MSM will admit it?

:lol:

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I m don’t think Trump is going down over this Ukraine thing either, but the Biden story makes no sense. Why would he strongarm the Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating things his son’s company supposedly did before his son even worked there? 

Talk about a desperation play. :doh: 

There was at least one notable prosecution in progress, however, at the time Shokin was sacked: a corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company which employed Hunter Biden.

According to The Hill‘s Executive VP John Solomon, Ukrainian officials have a file on Burisma holdings which “shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.”

Shokin was also interviewed for the report and said he made “specific plans” for the foiled investigation which “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/biden-reportedly-bragged-about-the-firing-of-a-prosecutor-who-was-investigating-his-sons-firm/

:wave:

Trump pulled the ol bait and switch once again.

"Whistleblower" heard from someone else that Trump committed treason on phone call with Ukraine.

Msm runs with it, Dems line up for impeachment.

The entire left is screaming treason.

Trump: "okay, I'll release the full transcripts tomorrow"

Dems: "time for recess, see you in a month, the treason that is threatening our democracy can wait while we go on vacation"

RGB dies.

Ukraine is never mentioned again by the left.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

There was at least one notable prosecution in progress, however, at the time Shokin was sacked: a corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas company which employed Hunter Biden.

According to The Hill‘s Executive VP John Solomon, Ukrainian officials have a file on Burisma holdings which “shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.”

Shokin was also interviewed for the report and said he made “specific plans” for the foiled investigation which “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/biden-reportedly-bragged-about-the-firing-of-a-prosecutor-who-was-investigating-his-sons-firm/

:wave:

Did Joe fire this investigator too? Or now you’re just throwing out unrelated investigations and we’re all supposed to connect the dots on a cork board or something? 

:doh:  

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Did Joe fire this investigator too? Or now you’re just throwing out unrelated investigations and we’re all supposed to connect the dots on a cork board or something? 

:doh:  

I named one prosecutor (Shokin)............you seeing double in your blind rage?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I named one prosecutor (Shokin)............you seeing double in your blind rage?  :lol:

By my count you’ve referenced 3 investigations. They all involve this Shokin guy or only the one?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

By my count you’ve referenced 3 investigations. They all involve this Shokin guy or only the one?

He may well be connected to 3 investigations. He IS connected to the one involving the company where Hunter Biden was/is employed. It's not up for debate. You want the video of Joe bragging in the same post as the one detailing the investigation into Hunter? Will that help you out?

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

He may well be connected to 3 investigations. He IS connected to the one involving the company where Hunter Biden was/is employed. It's not up for debate. You want the video of Joe bragging in the same post as the one detailing the investigation into Hunter? Will that help you out?

Miss the part where he’s investigating the company for things they allegedly did before Hunter worked for them? 

Class dismissed. :clap: 

31 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Trump pulled the ol bait and switch once again.

"Whistleblower" heard from someone else that Trump committed treason on phone call with Ukraine.

Msm runs with it, Dems line up for impeachment.

The entire left is screaming treason.

Trump: "okay, I'll release the full transcripts tomorrow"

Dems: "time for recess, see you in a month, the treason that is threatening our democracy can wait while we go on vacation"

RGB dies.

Ukraine is never mentioned again by the left.

Trump is attempting to goad the democrats into trying to impeach him.  What very likely happened here is the democrats told Trump release transcripts or we will start an inquiry and try to impeach you.  But since he WANTS the democrats to try to impeach him, he refused.  So then the democrats start the process, so then Trump announces he will release them as he got what he wanted.

Trump thinks the only way to save the nation is to have a civil war, because he will win that.  He needs a unjustified impeachment attempt to rally his forces.

11 minutes ago, riversco said:

Trump is attempting to goad the democrats into trying to impeach him.  What very likely happened here is the democrats told Trump release transcripts or we will start an inquiry and try to impeach you.  But since he WANTS the democrats to try to impeach him, he refused.  So then the democrats start the process, so then Trump announces he will release them as he got what he wanted.

Trump thinks the only way to save the nation is to have a civil war, because he will win that.  He needs a unjustified impeachment attempt to rally his forces.

Thanks for getting to the bottom of this. Please share with the MSM.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Miss the part where he’s investigating the company for things they allegedly did before Hunter worked for them? 

Class dismissed. :clap: 

You're bad at this stuff I guess. Hunter Biden founded Rosemont Seneca LLC in 2009 (along with John Kerry's son) which was being investigated as part of the Burisma criminal probe. The crimes occurred while Hunter was employed HENCE the reason they specifically NAME Hunter as being a possible target of investigation.

JFC..............you're going full retard.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Seems like you’re just spasming and throwing shiit at the wall at this point. 

Best description of the latest impeachment attempt I have seen.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Thanks for getting to the bottom of this. Please share with the MSM.

Its pretty obvious at this point.  I mean he keeps doing it over and over.  Every time he left stops thinking impeachment, Trump pulls them right back around to doing it.  He's not stupid.  That's by design.  Remember, Trump has stellar political instincts.  He knows exactly what buttons to push to win.  He's known that all his life.  Its how he beat 17 other candidates for the nomination and upset Hillary.  That's not an idiot.  He is setting up the democrats here.  I guarantee it.  If the democrats are always trying to impeach him, its because that's what Trump wants them to do.

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You're bad at this stuff I guess. Hunter Biden founded Rosemont Seneca LLC in 2009 (along with John Kerry's son) which was being investigated as part of the Burisma criminal probe. The crimes occurred while Hunter was employed HENCE the reason they specifically NAME Hunter as being a possible target of investigation.

If you can get that in comicbook form MDCuck may have a chance at understanding it. 

16 minutes ago, riversco said:

Is that what QueerAnon told you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Is that what QueerAnon told you?

"I'll try 'Overused Unfunny Quips' for $1,000 Alex"

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Best description of the latest impeachment attempt I have seen.

Maybe. I don’t think they get Trump on this. But Filthy is deranged.

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I thought the point was that Joe Biden compelled Ukraine into firing an investigator to protect his son.

You’re just flinging around goalposts like HT’s kid tossing turds in the house now. :lol: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Maybe. I don’t think they get Trump on this. But Filthy is deranged.

I thought the point was that Joe Biden compelled Ukraine into firing an investigator to protect his son.

You’re just flinging around goalposts like HT’s kid tossing turds in the house now. :lol: 

Listen.................creepy Joe don't lie.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What exactly does "impeachment inquiry" mean?  Just more posturing?

Hi there.  May we please impeach president Trump?

No you may not.

Okay thanks.  We'll check back.

• Haha 2

My apolitical wife said to me: "These guys are ridiculous in their attempts to get Trump. I think they are a bunch of assholles". My wife has liberal views on most things, and I think she'll have a hard time at the polls next year.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

My apolitical wife said to me: "These guys are ridiculous in their attempts to get Trump. I think they are a bunch of assholles". My wife has liberal views on most things, and I think she'll have a hard time at the polls next year.

I can't wrap my head around spouses with completely different political views these days. 

• Thanks 1