Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I can't wrap my head around spouses with completely different political views these days. 

It's night and day in my house too.  Wife is liberal as they come.  I'm pretty conservative.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's night and day in my house too.  Wife is liberal as they come.  I'm pretty conservative.

Most women are liberal or agree with liberal policies because their emotionally driven, like democrats.

My wife was this way for the most part. Her eyes have been opened more with each passing year.

Don't think anything will come of the impeachment effort. And at the end of the day, the dems still have bad candidates. Will be another exercise in picking up a turd by the clean end next November. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Most women are liberal or agree with liberal policies because their emotionally driven, like democrats.

My wife was this way for the most part. Her eyes have been opened more with each passing year.

Not my wife.  she's all in on whatever the latest liberal nonsense is.  She loves Warren.  Pretty sure it's because she's a woman.

Hi

I just wanted to pop in here for a minute so I'd be on the 1st 3 pages of another epic.....

NOTHING 🍔 BURGER

• Like 1

I dunno fellas, I’ve talked to a few moderate Republicans who are pretty concerned about this Ukraine thing. They weren’t fans of Trump to begin with but they’re hardly liberals either 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I dunno fellas, I’ve talked to a few moderate Republicans who are pretty concerned about this Ukraine thing. They weren’t fans of Trump to begin with but they’re hardly liberals either 

That's SOOOO weird.  I talked to a few moderate Democrats and they can't believe the Dems are still trying to get Trump for anything.  They're tired of the nonsense and just want Congress to pass legislation to help Americans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Ya, I couldn't be around that. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just want to make sure I understand the latest spin.

Timeline:

1. Hunter Biden is appointed to the board of Burisma in spring 2014, gets paid up to $50k/mo. Steps down in April 2019 when his term expires.

2. The owner of Burisma is investigated by Ukraine AG starting in 2012. In 2015 Viktor Shokin is appointed AG and inherits the investigation.

3. In March 2016, Joe Biden threatens to withhold a billion dollars from Ukraine unless they fire the guy investigating the oligarch who controls the company, and the company itself, that Hunter Biden was collecting checks from.

4. Shokin is succeded by Yuriy Litsenko, who served 3 years in prison for abuse of office and forgery. Litsenko investigates Burisma for 10 months and files no charges. He resigns in 2018 after a Ukraine politician/activist dies from an acid attack.

Facts:

1. Hunter Biden was on the board of a company under investigation, and receiving up to $50k/mo

2. Joe Biden bribes Ukraine with a billion dollars to fire the prosecutor in charge of the investigation

Spin:

1. Joe Biden bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor because he WAS NOT TOUGH ENOUGH on the company Hunter Biden was collecting checks from. (This is what the msm is spinning today)

Is the implication that Joe Biden, Obama, and the IMF thought Burisma was corrupt and they wanted a stronger investigation? If Burisma was so corrupt then why was Hunter Biden on their board of directors?

Can one of the lefties clarify this? I must be missing something here.

TIA

Nothing to see here yet Trump is supposedly going to release the transcript of the call and the whistleblower’s report (you know, the one that his administration was required by law to give to congress).

I guess we’ll be getting to the bottom of this one way or another. You know, assuming he keeps his word.

7 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Just want to make sure I understand the latest spin.

Timeline:

1. Hunter Biden is appointed to the board of Burisma in spring 2014, gets paid up to $50k/mo. Steps down in April 2019 when his term expires.

2. The owner of Burisma is investigated by Ukraine AG starting in 2012. In 2015 Viktor Shokin is appointed AG and inherits the investigation.

3. In March 2016, Joe Biden threatens to withhold a billion dollars from Ukraine unless they fire the guy investigating the oligarch who controls the company, and the company itself, that Hunter Biden was collecting checks from.

4. Shokin is succeded by Yuriy Litsenko, who served 3 years in prison for abuse of office and forgery. Litsenko investigates Burisma for 10 months and files no charges. He resigns in 2018 after a Ukraine politician/activist dies from an acid attack.

Facts:

1. Hunter Biden was on the board of a company under investigation, and receiving up to $50k/mo

2. Joe Biden bribes Ukraine with a billion dollars to fire the prosecutor in charge of the investigation

Spin:

1. Joe Biden bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor because he WAS NOT TOUGH ENOUGH on the company Hunter Biden was collecting checks from. (This is what the msm is spinning today)

Is the implication that Joe Biden, Obama, and the IMF thought Burisma was corrupt and they wanted a stronger investigation? If Burisma was so corrupt then why was Hunter Biden on their board of directors?

Can one of the lefties clarify this? I must be missing something here.

TIA

Well, you got the SPIN part correct!!!  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If you can't see that this impeachment effort is only moving forward to nail Biden then you are truly clueless.  They MIGHT impeach Trump (which we all know means almost nothing with a Republican Senate), but sleepy Joe will be toast, impeachment or not.  

25 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Spin ..the new term for truth from the retarded left. 

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If you can't see that this impeachment effort is only moving forward to nail Biden then you are truly clueless.  They MIGHT impeach Trump (which we all know means almost nothing with a Republican Senate), but sleepy Joe will be toast, impeachment or not.  

You guys are precious. :lol: 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

You got him this time!!! :lol:

Said from “Go” nobody is getting Trump on this one.

You tools actually think they’re going to nail Biden for convincing Ukraine to fire someone who was investigating Hunter’s company for things they did before Hunter worked there. :wacko: 

Until yesterday you thought they were investigating Hunter. :doh: 

Shouldve finished community college drobs. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Said from “Go” nobody is getting Trump on this one.

You tools actually think they’re going to nail Biden for convincing Ukraine to fire someone who was investigating Hunter’s company for things they did before Hunter worked there. :wacko: 

Until yesterday you thought they were investigating Hunter. :doh: 

Shouldve finished community college drobs. :lol: 

And make as little as you ? Why would I want that ? 

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

You keep repeating this lie skippy. Hunter was receiving illicit funds from the company DURING the time frame under investigation. 

:doh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You keep repeating this lie skippy. Hunter was receiving illicit funds from the company DURING the time frame under investigation. 

:doh:

He didn’t work for the company and wasn’t the subject of the investigation, like dunbeski said yesterday.

Also: fock Biden. If he did something wrong nail him on it. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

He didn’t work for the company and wasn’t the subject of the investigation, like dunbeski said yesterday.

Tilt!

I did ? Link ? 

Maybe a few more creative writing and liberal arts classes will get ya up to 70k and then you can stop blaming trump for sucking at life

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I've posted NUMEROUS times the link to where Ukraine named Hunter Biden as receiving funds and was considered a person of interest in the investigation.

You don't read well?

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I've posted NUMEROUS times the link to where Ukraine named Hunter Biden as receiving funds and was considered a person of interest in the investigation.

You don't read well?

You just keep failing at the part where Joe gets the investigator of that investigation fired. They’re two different investigations. 

Sweet jesus. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You just keep failing at the part where Joe gets the investigator of that investigation fired. They’re two different investigations. 

Sweet jesus. 

Skokin or w/e the fock his name is was the investigator over Biden's son's case and was the one Biden got removed. It's not that hard of a concept. Biden got the guy investigating his son fired. PERIOD.

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Tilt!

I did ? Link ? 

Maybe a few more creative writing and liberal arts classes will get ya up to 70k and then you can stop blaming trump for sucking at life

I make significantly more than $70k. 

Just take the L and move on plumber.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Skokin or w/e the fock his name is was the investigator over Biden's son's case and was the one Biden got removed. It's not that hard of a concept. Biden got the guy investigating his son fired. PERIOD.

The guy Biden got fired was investigating Hunter’s company for things they did before Hunter worked there. The IMF wanted him out too.

There May be other investigations into Hunter. Unless Joe got those prosecutors fired too, so what? 

May least Stormy got paid buddy. 🤦‍♂️ 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

The guy Biden got fired was investigating Hunter’s company for things they did before Hunter worked there. The IMF wanted him out too.

There May be other investigations into Hunter.

THE GUY BIDEN GOT FIRED WAS INVESTIGATING HUNTER AT THE TIME HE WAS FIRED.

It can't be anymore clear than that. 

47 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-whistleblower-complaint-release-congress-white-house

WH to release document showing intel community watchdog found whistleblower had 'political bias,' official says

I’m sure this evidence will be clear as mud.  

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m sure this evidence will be clear as mud.  

Almost certainly proof of campaign contributions.   You can take that for what it's worth.   

16 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Don't get why Biden keeps being brought up.  It's not a defense.  If Biden did the same thing as Trump, then by God hammer him too.  I'm not sure I am understanding how because Biden did this, Trump should be exonerated immediately.

THAT argument isn't going to work for me.   There may be better ones out there, and I am dying to see the transcript of the call, but using Biden as a defense is worthless.

I don't think that's the point that's being made.  The point is, we know Biden actually did what they're accusing Trump of doing... and we knew a long time ago, yet nothing was done.  Since that's the case, why didn't the media or Democrats say something then?  They didn't, because Biden was "their guy".  It's only an issue now, because it's Trump.  Points to the hypocrisy of the Left and why the MSM is not actually news or journalism now, it's the public relations department for the DNC.

That said, I don't actually believe Trump is guilty of what they (media/democrats), say he is.  I know for a fact that Biden is.  When it comes out that Trump is again, innocent of the charges, what are the odds that Biden becomes an afterthought from the left and MSM?  I'm thinking 100%.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

THE GUY BIDEN GOT FIRED WAS INVESTIGATING HUNTER AT THE TIME HE WAS FIRED.

It can't be anymore clear than that. 

According to the link I posted yesterday that’s just factually wrong. 

11 hours ago, drobeski said:

It's been almost 3 years and they still cant accept 2016. What are they going to be like in 2020 ? Yikes

iT wAs HeR tUrN!!!!

17 hours ago, posty said:

Plus do they really want Pence be #46?

Yes, I think they do... especially right now?  A lot of Republican's, including myself, don't like Mike Pence.  I'd really much rather not vote for him if Trump can't run in 2020.  I still will because the Democrats at this point are just a terrorist organization, but there will be many people who will just not vote for either side, helping the Democrat candidate win.