Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s time to ignore MDC!

- Guy who begs for my attention 24/7. :doublethumbsup: 

Who said to ignore you? The daddy issues are strong with this guy.  

Acting director of national intelligence broke the law in not turning this over to congress a month ago. The inspector general of the CIA determined the complaint was serious and credible. Under the law the DNI had 7 days to provide it to congress but simply didn’t do it. Hmm

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Okay, and that is fine.  However the House Democrats via Pelosi have already talked (maybe even started the process?) of Impeachment proceedings.   Seems like they've made their mind up already.  I don't think impeaching a sitting POTUS should be a shoot first ask questions later sorta thing. 

It takes a vote to start an official inquiry..they've done nothing close to that, all their doing is giving their down syndrome TDS suffering base a bone to drool over. And as you can see here ..they are salivating. 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Remember Trump also benefitted from Russian interference in the 2016 election as obstructed justice?

:lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Acting director of national intelligence broke the law in not turning this over to congress a month ago. The inspector general of the CIA determined the complaint was serious and credible. Under the law the DNI had 7 days to provide it to congress but simply didn’t do it. Hmm

Is this the same DNI that under the Obama administration claimed and enforced that they do not fall under congressional oversight? That DNI ?

Took about 15 minutes for Hardcuck Pilot to stop ignoring me. Obsessed. :lol: 

What's interesting is that on the RCP chart of Trump approval ratings, Trump's rating was about to break out to new highs before they opened the impeachment inquiry.  It seems every time Trump is about to surge higher, the media has to go into overdrive to try to knock his approval rating back down.

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They are desperate to get to a vote on this.  Impeach Trump, then turn it over to the Senate, who will dismiss it.  The left will consider that a win-win.  Right now they are polling the heck out of this.

There are 60 Dems in the house that represent states Trump won in 2016. 

Of the 1,295 registered voters polled, only 37 percent support impeaching and removing President Trump from office. While 43 percent favor “no action,” 60 percent of Democrat voters believe Trump should be impeached and removed altogether. However, independents are not on board:

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Is this the same DNI that under the Obama administration claimed and enforced that they do not fall under congressional oversight? That DNI ?

Likely not as the Director of National Intelligence is an appointee changing from administration to administration :doh:

22 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Trump isn't an investigator.  So no.  Not his place in my opinion.  

You are acting like a real dumb fock about all of this. What gives?

Too stupid to follow logic or too stubborn to admit you were wrong or trolling?

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

The are 60 Dems in the house that represent states Trump won in 2016. 

Of the 1,295 registered voters polled, only 37 percent support impeaching and removing President Trump from office. While 43 percent favor “no action,” 60 percent of Democrat voters believe Trump should be impeached and removed altogether. However, independents are not on board:

See, the problem is if you had 60% of the public in favor of impeachment / removal and 40% against, about 25% of the public would revolt and you'd get civil unrest and a civil war.  That's the problem.  Its not just about having a majority to take action.  Its about not starting a civil war. 

Perhaps the most interesting dynamic would be republicans who consider themselves moderates that would at first tag along with the 60% majority view, only to immediately get ostracized by hardline republicans forever for supporting removal.  They would get trapped in no-mans land politically for the rest of their lives, democrats hating them forever for being republican, and hardline republicans hating them forever for turning on Trump.  Moderates attempting to follow majority opinion finding themselves in political purgatory.

20 hours ago, RLLD said:

SO now the logic is that Trump withheld the funds to Ukraine to ask them to investigate the criminal activity that Biden described about his son? 

Now, Ukraine denies this happened, and thus far nothing supports the baseless accusations.....I have to wonder, is Trump setting them up, it feels like a setup....

WaPo said Drumpf withheld "military aid".

Useless idiots slurp it up.

Don't need proof. Ignore real blackmail, real crimes.

Orange Man Bad.

19 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

If I do that I end up with President Biden tried to extort a foreign government into investigating his likely opponent in the presidential election, Donald Trump, by threatening to withhold military aid also thereby undermining national security.

In that situation, I’d say President Biden should probably be impeached.

What would you say about President Obama getting foreign governments to investigate his party's political opponent in the presidential election? (UK, Australia, Russia, Ukraine that we know of so far)

Because that already happened, has been admitted, and had a special prosecutor get it all on the record.

That is the crux of all this.

Every single thing you accuse Trump of doing has ready been done by your party. So either you are a hypocrite and think there should be two sets of rules in this country, or you are too stupid to realize the media is manipulating you.

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

What would you say about President Obama getting foreign governments to investigate his party's political opponent in the presidential election? (UK, Australia, Russia, Ukraine that we know of so far)

Because that already happened, has been admitted, and had a special prosecutor get it all on the record.

That is the crux of all this.

Every single thing you accuse Trump of doing has ready been done by your party. So either you are a hypocrite and think there should be two sets of rules in this country, or you are too stupid to realize the media is manipulating you.

All 3

Now Trump is making explicit threats against the whistleblower. Could be interpreted as a death threat even. Jesus this guy is dangerously unhinged 

WTF is this nonsense??? "This is the essence"?  It will probably be soundbites on CNN and Madcow.  If you have nothing, just make shat up.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Now Trump is making explicit threats against the whistleblower. Could be interpreted as a death threat even. Jesus this guy is dangerously unhinged 

:lol: sure he is....

A. Get a job

B. Change the channel 

21 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

You are acting like a real dumb fock about all of this. What gives?

Too stupid to follow logic or too stubborn to admit you were wrong or trolling?

I think super mike is generally a conservative guy who is appropriately a little concerned about what the trump administration is doing here. No need to attack and be an asswhole :dunno:

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

A. Get a job

B. Change the channel 

Seriously.  Provide a link if you have the guts.  Or go to your safespace. 

Just now, drobeski said:

A. Get a job

B. Change the channel 

They’re his own words man.

”I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistle-blower the information because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

Yikes!

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Well no, nothing is straight from the horse’s mouth since it’s not a verbatim transcript. I’m not sure it matters since what is reflected in the summary of the call is pretty damning in itself, but I think it’s important to be accurate on what the document is and is not.

If the whistleblower complaint only reported on the call then I agree the summary would probably be the better source. My point is the whistleblower wrote this a month and a half ago way before any summary was released, yet he had the contents of the call correct according to the summary. So when folks are trying to completely discredit the complaint as unreliable hearsay, that’s where I’d point to from what we do know at this point and can compare, the whistleblower had it right.

Now why does that matter? Because there’s much more to the complaint than just the July 25 call. There’s the months-long shakedown effort leading up to it and the actions taken by Giuliani after it. Though we don’t know that the whistleblower’s account of these events is totally accurate, we can probably assume they may very well be since he had the rest of it correct. But yes, further investigation is certainly necessary to verify and probably expand upon those events.

Impeach! Trump does mean things to me in my thoughts and assumptions!

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They’re his own words man.

”I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistle-blower the information because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right? We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

Yikes!

Yikes is right.  Someone taking privileged 3rd party talk out of the WH should be frowned upon.  This could be firing squad worthy.  We'll see.

If I have the guts :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/us/politics/trump-whistle-blower-spy.amp.html

Lots of other sources too since I’m sure you’ll b1tch about that one.

You fellas really need to check yourselves here. This thing is really coming off the rails now. Trump committing a new crime every time he opens his mouth. And serious crimes too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, IGotWorms said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/us/politics/trump-whistle-blower-spy.amp.html

You fellas really need to check yourselves here. This thing is really coming off the rails now. Trump committing a new crime every time he opens his mouth. And serious crimes too. 

1. This person is not yet defined as a whistleblower under the law.

2. The privileged?/sensitive?/classidied? information taken from sources in the WH isn't evidence of anything yet.

If the same person took the same info to the Chinese, what would you call it?  

Fake lawyer. :lol:

Hurting feelings isn't a crime.

Selling uranium to Russia is.

Dropping pallets of cash to a terrorist regime should have been.

Deleting subpoenaed emails is a crime.

Colluding with foreign spies on political opponents is.

Spying on reporters is a crime.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I love it when you post emoticons like :lol: when we all know deep inside you're actually still doing :cry: because.............HER TURN!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Baker Boy said:

2 US presidents have been successfully impeached, but neither was removed from office

And 100% of sane people agree that both were a bad idea. 

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

2 US presidents have been successfully impeached, but neither was removed from office

And yet, one of the house democrats who is pushing to impeach Trump, is a former judge who actually was impeached and somehow was able to get elected to public office.   You can't make this stuff up.

38 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think super mike is generally a conservative guy who is appropriately a little concerned about what the trump administration is doing here. No need to attack and be an asswhole :dunno:

I totally missed this.  Damn, I love when I'm called names on a message board! 

I'll give the Dems credit, they know how to run the Nazi playbook.

1. Control the media and the message, coordinate and attack, never give in or admit wrongdoing

2. Fabricate accusations based on innuendo and anonymous sources, week in week out, even if none of it is true the fact that it is being talked about 24/7 creeps into the subconscious

3. Hold meaningless hearings to get sound bytes and intimidate political opponents

4. Accuse your opponents of everything you have done, so when the truth comes out the average person is confused about who did what (racism, rape, foreign interference, foreign collusion, bribes, money laundering, etc) or they think it is just a revenge accusation

5. Recycle the playbook when they strikeout. Racist, rapist, brown kids in cages, Russia, Russia, oops Ukraine, racist.

I know I give the useless idiots a hard time for being so focking stupid, but it really isn't their fault. In their heads they believe what they are told by authority figures, if something is repeated enough times then it must be true, politicians and media never lie (unless of course they are conservative), the intelligence community would never do something to undermine the country, a blue check mark or Snopes quote is literal verification, heresay is more credible than transcripts, etc.

I apologise to all the useless idiots, you are just good hearted simple minded folks who believe everything you hear and do what you are told. Society runs on compliant masses, so thank you.

.... And now we learn that the whistleblower is actually a CIA operative working in the White House, you can't make this up. I look forward to Trump going scorched Earth. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Took about 15 minutes for Hardcuck Pilot to stop ignoring me. Obsessed. :lol: 

Who said I was ignoring you? Go for a walk. You need some air. 

The country is so focked. Lol. Treasonous bastards in the whitehouse speaking with whistleblower actively working against the American people because orange man bad. Nothing the left does is in the interest of Americans. When historians look back and study America hopefully the put the proper blame on liberalism so it never happens again in the future. 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The country is so focked. Lol. Treasonous bastards in the whitehouse speaking with whistleblower actively working against the American people because orange man bad. Nothing the left does is in the interest of Americans. When historians look back and study America hopefully the put the proper blame on liberalism so it never happens again in the future. 

The only blame future historians are going to put on the left/liberals is that they didn't turn out enough voters in 2016.  HTH.   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

The only blame future historians are going to put on the left/liberals is that they didn't turn out enough voters in 2016.  HTH.   

That’s not how it’s going to go down at all 😂

Nothing your side does is in the interest of our country. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

I love it when you post emoticons like :lol: when we all know deep inside you're actually still doing :cry: because.............HER TURN!!!!

No matter how many times you’re corrected you still insist on living in this fantasy world where I liked Hilary Clinton. I was a Bernie guy, didn’t like Hilary, don’t like the Clinton’s, don’t think we should have political dynasties, and said many times I would support a sane, moderate republican like John Kasich over Hilary. And I consider the one silver lining of our electing the current fraudulent mob boss president to be that Hillary didn’t win. HTH