Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

I think its sad that the media and Democrats are happy to give Biden a pass, but want to suddenly be moral because their ideological foe is involved.  The Democrats seem less inclined to serve the American people than the Republicans, and that is saying alot.

I think it is really sad that even hundreds of posts later, some Geeks still can’t tell the difference between leveraging your position to get a family member a sweetheart “consulting” gig and encouraging a foreign nation to investigate your political rival. 

• Like 2

:lol: Trump doesn't consider Hunter a rival. 

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son. That Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it. It sounds horrible to me.

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think its sad that the media and Democrats are happy to give Biden a pass, but want to suddenly be moral because their ideological foe is involved.  The Democrats seem less inclined to serve the American people than the Republicans, and that is saying alot.

A pass for what

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think it is really sad that even hundreds of posts later, some Geeks still can’t tell the difference between leveraging your position to get a family member a sweetheart “consulting” gig and encouraging a foreign nation to investigate your political rival. 

Are you talking about the Bidens Ukraine scandal or Obama and Hillary encouraging foreign nations to investigate Trump?

20 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

A pass for what

For his statements asserting a corrupt behavior.

22 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Swung over by FBGheys and holy shnikes!  Those guys are jerkin' each other off like it's the Jerk-Off Olympics.  They're now convinced that they got him this time, 200%!

The TDS going on there gets worse each day.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The TDS going on there gets worse each day.

I have to restrain myself from signing up and interjecting some truth and logic into their arguments.  Then I realize that it would do no good since crazy left outnumbers conservatives 100-1 over there AND they get protection from the moderators.

And I would have to deal with Shotard, who is the poster child for fat, stupid, lazy sheep who only push forth the latest daily lefty talking points, no questions asked. Well, I guess they all do that over there.  

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I have to restrain myself from signing up and interjecting some truth and logic into their arguments.  Then I realize that it would do no good since crazy left outnumbers conservatives 100-1 over there AND they get protection from the moderators.

And I would have to deal with Shotard, who is the poster child for fat, stupid, lazy sheep who only push forth the latest daily lefty talking points, no questions asked. Well, I guess they all do that over there.  

You should do it.  It is fun stirring up the bee hive.

Just now, Beaker15 said:

You should do it.  It is fun stirring up the bee hive.

I can't imagine anyone stirring up the hive and lasting long with those moderators over there.  The snowflakes report pretty much everyone they disagree with and the liberal mods are on that sh#t like white on rice.  I don't like playing the cat and mouse game of having to create a new alias every other hour because I have a difference of opinion with the crazy left.

• Like 1

He won't be found guilty of a high crime or misdemeanor and he won't lose any votes. Enjoy masturbating,  liberals.  

57 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBG Forum = Congressional Democrats

Moderators = Corrupt Media

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I can't imagine anyone stirring up the hive and lasting long with those moderators over there.  The snowflakes report pretty much everyone they disagree with and the liberal mods are on that sh#t like white on rice.  I don't like playing the cat and mouse game of having to create a new alias every other hour because I have a difference of opinion with the crazy left.

You have to go into the thread, poke them in the eye and leave.  Then go back and read how they swarmed your post with retarded statements. Shotard leads that pack of retards. That POS is completely unhinged and deranged.

If you stick around, you'll end up calling them retards and get banned.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Keep telling yourself that pedo supporter. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Keep telling yourself that pedo supporter. 

Biden still prey on kids after you knocked his teeth out in your mind movies? :unsure: 

Libtards had an actual spy working in the White House, snooping and pooping for who knows how long, looking for something to jam Trump up about, and this is the best they could do. Trump must be the cleanest president of all time if this crap is considered a scandal. Again, an actual spy in the WH, and this shite no one cares about is the big get.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Good clip...

Thanks for posting. The only aspect where there might be a counter to the exonerative reasoning he presents is if the groundwork laid before the call, between the assistants of the presidents, reveals there was an expectation that the Biden investigation is part of the whole complex of the 'ask.'

Maybe it was laid. Maybe it wasn't. Not sure what all can be subpoenaed, but without proving that, there's nothing.

Great overall statement from this Steve guy though.

6 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Are you talking about the Bidens Ukraine scandal or Obama and Hillary encouraging foreign nations to investigate Trump?

He'll spin both. It's hilarious

On 10/1/2019 at 4:59 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

A lawyer defending hearsay as enough evidence to bring about charges. Wow. 

It isn't hearsay. He explained why. Sorry. 

Democrats and CNN claiming today that Trump has hurt the American economy since taking office. 

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Democrats and CNN claiming today that Trump has hurt the American economy since taking office. 

I hope he keeps "hurting" it because I am making a killing. :banana:

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It isn't hearsay. He explained why. Sorry. 

Yes, yes it is

42 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

If you throw out his first 32 months, they might have a case. 

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

If you throw out his first 32 months, they might have a case. 

Sorry, that’s just the stock market. They’ll have to explain further to include the entire economy. 

God forbid there is a fluctuation in the economy or the climate. I mean, that has never happened before right? 

What the hell is wrong with the left having so much hatred in their souls that they want destruction. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yes, yes it is

No, actually, it isn't.

To elaborate on worms post, hearsay, per rule 801 of the federal rules of evidence, is deigned as an out of court statement offered by someone other than the declarant, in order to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

That last bit is why it isn't hearsay. There are dozens of reasons to offer an out of court statement when it does not matter at all whether the statement is true. Usually, it is offered to show not that the statement is true, but that the declarant said it.

That is the case here. The statement is being offered to show that Trump said it, not that the statement is in fact true.

There are also some 27 exceptions to the hearsay rule that could apply as well.

Again, Im not saying that Trump broke the law or anything else. I have no idea. But the statement isn't hearsay. Hth. 

17 hours ago, MDC said:

You're absolute right, however we should probably at the very least do an investigation. If nothing is wrong the Bidens shouldn't have a problem submitting themselves to the investigation. We MUST make sure our presidential candidates are not under the influence of a foreign nation. You yourself just admitted the former VP leveraged his position to get his son a "consulting" gig. The former VP admitted he got a prosecutor fired. He also admitted if Ukraine didn't like what he was doing they could call Obama.

So I have to ask what's wrong with at the very least looking into it? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

You're absolute right, however we should probably at the very least do an investigation. If nothing is wrong the Bidens shouldn't have a problem submitting themselves to the investigation. We MUST make sure our presidential candidates are not under the influence of a foreign nation. You yourself just admitted the former VP leveraged his position to get his son a "consulting" gig. The former VP admitted he got a prosecutor fired. He also admitted if Ukraine didn't like what he was doing they could call Obama.

So I have to ask what's wrong with at the very least looking into it? 

I fully agree. We should fully investigate all the records related to Joe and Don’s dealings with Ukraine and every other nation, along with any type of quid pro quo business arrangements and jobs related to all their family members and their complete tax returns. 

Lets do it. :bandana: 

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

I fully agree. We should fully investigate all the records related to Joe and Don’s dealings with Ukraine and every other nation, along with any type of quid pro quo business arrangements and jobs related to all their family members and their complete tax returns. 

Yeah. Good call. The left can spend another 5 years not doing anything of use. Including you.

Just now, MDC said:

I fully agree thankfully Trump just went through a 3 year investigation and he nor his staff where found to be colluding, or under any type of influence from a foreign nation. So that's done. Now it's time to look at Biden.

I'm so glad we could agree. :cheers:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

I fully agree thankfully Trump just went through a 3 year investigation and he nor his staff where found to be colluding, or under any type of influence from a foreign nation. So that's done. Now it's time to look at Biden.

I'm so glad we could agree. :cheers:

The Ukraine thing is new. Let’s see the full tax returns and do a complete investigation of all of Biden and Trump’s foreign business dealings including those of their family members!

Fair is fair. :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No, actually, it isn't.

To elaborate on worms post, hearsay, per rule 801 of the federal rules of evidence, is deigned as an out of court statement offered by someone other than the declarant, in order to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

Do you know that someone other than the declarant offered up anything?  :dunno:  

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Do you know that someone other than the declarant offered up anything?  :dunno:  

Just stop. You don’t know what you’re talking about and that’s fine, you don’t have training in the area.

If someone asked me how to run the fryolator without starting a grease fire, I wouldn’t know the first thing.

See? We all have our skill sets :)

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Just stop. You don’t know what you’re talking about and that’s fine, you don’t have training in the area.

If someone asked me how to run the fryolator without starting a grease fire, I wouldn’t know the first thing.

See? We all have our skill sets :)

You are so partisan, any lawyer training you have falls by the wayside. You are spouting laws that the dems are using to try to shoehorn in evidence. Seriously, try fryolating, you might be good at it.

The Do Nothing Democrats should be focused on building up our Country, not wasting everyone’s time and energy on BULLSHIT, which is what they have been doing ever since I got overwhelmingly elected in 2016, 223-306. Get a better candidate this time, you’ll need it!

Just to voice my displeasure on this site changes, I hate that you can't delete what is considered an edited thread when the only edit done was to change the focking size of the font.