Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You have no idea what my intent was.  I said comments for a reason instead of posters.  There is no denying that there are a lot of racist, homophobic and sexist comments made in the Geek Club.  I'm sure most of it is jokingly but there is a lot of it, that's not a lie or generalization.  It's all right here for everyone to see.

Cuck

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Sounds like this Bill Taylor just another weasel who's part of another attempted orchestrated set up that these losers really suck at. 

1. Make up some bullshiit
  2. Get "anonymous" source to go to the press
  3. Run with it all week. Useful idiots like MDC, Hawk liar and Worms, spit out their lies.
  4. Find out not only is it not true, but current and former DNC members are guilty of the exact crime.
  5. Cry that Trump is attacking the election process when he points it out and tries to investigate.
  6. Orange Man Bad
  7. Repeat step 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:
  1. Make up some bullshiit
  2. Get "anonymous" source to go to the press
  3. Run with it all week. Useful idiots like MDC, Hawk liar and Worms, spit out their lies.
  4. Find out not only is it not true, but current and former DNC members are guilty of the exact crime.
  5. Cry that Trump is attacking the election process when he points it out and tries to investigate.
  6. Orange Man Bad
  7. Repeat step 1

What lies have I been repeating?

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why though?  Conflict of interest was one of my biggest concerns when he was elected.

So you must have been FURIOUS when you found out about Hunter Biden. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

What lies have I been repeating?

The MSM media lies you parrot. Just because you heard it on CNN doesn't make it true.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The MSM media lies you parrot. Just because you heard it on CNN doesn't make it true.

Can you name one? 

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

No, he’s made it clear he only cares if it relates to a Republican President in office.

MDC lied about going to Dallas. He'll lie about anything. He also lied and said I called people's kids retarded when it was actually him. He still does it. POS. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

I had never heard of him until this week. He sounds like a moron and I hope this leads to Biden not getting elected. 

• Thanks 1

While Biden was VP, he was selling influence. It is illegal, therefore, to investigate a guy who was peddling influence because he might run for president. The leftists and their fake media are truly insane and delusional.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't get bent out of shape when Obama intimated to a Russian official that he should let Putin know that he would be "more flexible" with them after the election, I am certainly not going to worry much about this instance.

I am far more surprised that anyone else is surprised that politicians do ignorant things, though on the scale of things, asking Ukraine to look into Bidens illegal activities seem pretty good me

• Haha 1

This is all a political move. They'll never impeach him in the Senate, so they'll just keep the "cloud" over him for 2020. He's a jackass, but not worth impeaching. 

22 minutes ago, crackattack said:

This is all a political move. They'll never impeach him in the Senate, so they'll just keep the "cloud" over him for 2020. He's a jackass, but not worth impeaching. 

Are you a straight, non-cuck, white male citizen? 

41 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I didn't get bent out of shape when Obama intimated to a Russian official that he should let Putin know that he would be "more flexible" with them after the election, I am certainly not going to worry much about this instance.

I am far more surprised that anyone else is surprised that politicians do ignorant things, though on the scale of things, asking Ukraine to look into Bidens illegal activities seem pretty good me

I’m surprised people believe Don is draining the swamp when he’s such a shameless hypocrite. :dunno: 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you a straight, non-cuck, white male citizen? 

Yes.

43 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Yes.

So I assume you won't be voting democrat this time? 

There is no reason that a Red-blooded, America loving man should vote for a Democrat these days.

Voting for a Democrat is a vote to destroy all that the USA stands for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I had never heard of him until this week. He sounds like a moron and I hope this leads to Biden not getting elected. 

Just curious, if the election were today, who would you vote for?

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I admit that I don't know that for a fact but how do you know that?  He's still the owner of all those properties.  He still is the beneficiary of all those properties.

You are a proven liar you have no credibility on this board, you should try FBG they will love you.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You have no business posting in political thread if you are this uniformed. I guess you may not be a liar, you may only be ignorant. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why though?  Conflict of interest was one of my biggest concerns when he was elected.

Not being a democrat was your only concern. Just stop it. 

42 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

There is no reason that a Red-blooded, America loving man should vote for a Democrat these days.

Voting for a Democrat is a vote to destroy all that the USA stands for.

:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Just curious, if the election were today, who would you vote for?

I honestly don’t know.  There isn’t a dem candidate I really like but I’m leaning toward Pete Buttigieg. 

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

You are a proven liar you have no credibility on this board, you should try FBG they will love you.

How am I a proven liar?

Weren’t you the guy who copied other people’s posts from conservative sites and posted them on FBG a lot and got called out for it?

3 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Not being a democrat was your only concern. Just stop it. 

Not gonna stop because you’d be wrong.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not gonna stop because you’d be wrong.

Of course you wont't stop silly girl. I'm not wrong.  You prove me right with every post you make. It's hilarious  

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Of course you wont't stop silly girl. I'm not wrong.  You prove me right with every post you make. It's hilarious  

I’d like an example of me lying. I may be wrong with my opinions but I have not gone out of my way to lie. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’d like an example of me lying. I may be wrong with my opinions but I have not gone out of my way to lie. 

Your "opinions" speak for you. You've spoken. We see it. It's hilarious

Of course, Trump turning around and admitting everything that the sources are saying really doesn't help his case. I would hate to be his lawyer.

Its criminal dirt trump is after, not political dirt.  

No matter how many times CNN tries to to claim otherwise.  

Biden has like 19 political opponents at this point. Trump isnt one of them.....not even close to one of them yet. 

More orchestrated horsesh!t is all we are witnessing. 

23 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

After 3 years of Russian Collusion BS that turns out to be Democratic collusion, the Useful Idiots jump on this one like flies on chit. 

Indoctrination is a powerful thing and they will never figure out that they are the only problem in this country. I don’t understand why they hate America so much?

Bunch of cry babies that still can’t accept taking an L 3 years later. 

13 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

He has, and they don’t. 

9 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Your "opinions" speak for you. You've spoken. We see it. It's hilarious

So now opinions mean lying? 

What’s hilarious is how often many of you are guilty of the same things you piss and moan about with liberals. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How am I a proven liar?

Weren’t you the guy who copied other people’s posts from conservative sites and posted them on FBG a lot and got called out for it?

And we have another lie! Unless you can show me those posts.