Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

21 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Subpoenas are issued to take testimony before trial (a deposition) all the time.  

I regularly deliver subpoenas for members of my dept to be deposed in a civil suit.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Except he lies once again. Him and Worms started on ny wife a few years ago. I didn't flip out, just waited. They kept it up. Now a few years later Worms doesn't have a wife and we find out that Mrs MDC is a heifer. For reals though. 

I don’t believe I ever said anything about your “wife.” You’re probably thinking of when you were recliner pilot and I made fun of you for your divorce. Which I admit was not my finest moment and I think everybody ought to lay off family 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t believe I ever said anything about your “wife.” You’re probably thinking of when you were recliner pilot and I made fun of you for your divorce. Which I admit was not my finest moment and I think everybody ought to lay off family 

Nope. You were having a good old time yapping about gangbangs and other stuff. You and your pal. It's all good though. I continue to have the last laugh.  Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. You were having a good old time yapping about gangbangs and other stuff. You and your pal. It's all good though. I continue to have the last laugh.  Lol. 

How about a link? I really don’t believe I did that but if I did it was wrong and I think everyone should knock it off

51 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-fired-anti-trump-ukrainian-ambassador-was-monitoring-communications-of-john-solomon-and-us-journalists-prying-into-ukraine-video/

Fired U.K. Ambassador was monitoring The Hill's journalist John Solomon and other journalists trying to investigate U.S. officials corruption in Ukraine. Same lady was blocking Ukraine officials traveling to U.S. as they were trying to give U.S. information regarding Democrat corruption.

Yep...............all a right wing hoax huh? Joe Biden got nearly a million that we know about, spying on the press, etc............

Good scoop Arthur

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How about a link? I really don’t believe I did that but if I did it was wrong and I think everyone should knock it off

It was when I was using Mag Bastard. But I had to switch from that because MDC was stalking me. Or trying to . It's all good. I don't say much to you about it. The other guy will get no relief though. He goes after kids. Now my children , thankfully, don't have any handicaps, mental or physical. But someone's kid here does, I'm sure if it. And they have to listen to the POS MDC make fun of them.  He's human garbage and gets no slack, whatsoever. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I agree we should all knock it off. Let’s focus on funny stuff, like when the mods busted HT for having an IP address from Texas.

Good clean fun. :lol: 

Uh oh, you guys aren’t gonna like this from FOX NEWS: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment.amp

Just over half of voters want President Trumpimpeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment. 

Since July, support for impeachment increased among voters of all stripes: up 11 points among Democrats, 5 points among Republicans and 3 among independents. Support also went up among some of Trump’s key constituencies, including white evangelical Christians (+5 points), white men without a college degree (+8), and rural whites (+10).

Among voters in swing counties (where Hillary Clinton and Trump were within 10 points in 2016), support for impeachment increased to 52 percent, up from 42 percent in July. 

Did the Deep State get Fox News too? :(

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I agree we should all knock it off. Let’s focus on funny stuff, like when the mods busted HT for having an IP address from Texas.

Good clean fun. :lol: 

Yeah, I'm from Texas. Yee-ha! You should go there once. For real this time though 

Hey gents. Just wanted to check in real quick and encourage you all to be excellent to one another. 

All the best from MD and fam. Catch you all on the flip. :cheers:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Uh oh, you guys aren’t gonna like this from FOX NEWS: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment.amp

Just over half of voters want President Trumpimpeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment. 

Since July, support for impeachment increased among voters of all stripes: up 11 points among Democrats, 5 points among Republicans and 3 among independents. Support also went up among some of Trump’s key constituencies, including white evangelical Christians (+5 points), white men without a college degree (+8), and rural whites (+10).

Among voters in swing counties (where Hillary Clinton and Trump were within 10 points in 2016), support for impeachment increased to 52 percent, up from 42 percent in July. 

Fox is perfectly fine with presenting data, even if it does not support their clear bias, it distinguishes them from the other outlets that craft the "news" to adhere to leftist demands for content.  What you did was highlight the lack of balanced reporting from the propagandists at CNN and MSNBC

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This was already covered. Something like 80% of those contacted for that poll were Dems........

• Haha 1

So Fox is fair and balanced. When does msdnc come out with a pro Trump poll? I won't hold my breath. 

18 hours ago, The Observer said:

Go for it. It's beautiful up there. 

As long as you're trying to keep up, schedule Ft Lauderdale in November and Greece in September. 😘

Ft. Lauderdale? Vacation? What is 1999? 😮

35 minutes ago, mobb_deep said:

Hey gents. Just wanted to check in real quick and encourage you all to be excellent to one another. 

All the best from MD and fam. Catch you all on the flip. :cheers:

What's up Mobb_ 

Hope all is well :cheers:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Fox is perfectly fine with presenting data, even if it does not support their clear bias, it distinguishes them from the other outlets that craft the "news" to adhere to leftist demands for content.  What you did was highlight the lack of balanced reporting from the propagandists at CNN and MSNBC

You’re friend Filthy disagrees. Conservative Sandbox told him the poll was biased. The Pelosi/Biden/Schiff/Clinton conspiracy got to fox too 😢

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Good scoop Arthur

We should start posting articles from Salon as refuting proof. 🤣

Just stopping in to express how hilarious it is that HArdcore troubadour, of all people, is crying because another poster got personal.  His entire shtick is personal attacks. Your job, your car, your house, your girlfriend. If he has no ammo, he makes up his own scenarios to go personal.  And he actually has the audacity to cry like a little girl when someone gives it back?!?!?!?!   Talk about having zero self-awareness. 😆 

Anyway, been a busy day today.  Sorry I couldn't post more. 

30 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Ft. Lauderdale? Vacation? What is 1999? 😮

It's a one week combo of Ft Lauderdale and Miami. Also going to the Eagles-Dolphins game down there. Should be a nice little weather break in early December. Thanks for asking. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

No doubt........FOX News is moderate at best. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just stopping in to express how hilarious it is that HArdcore troubadour, of all people, is crying because another poster got personal.  His entire shtick is personal attacks. Your job, your car, your house, your girlfriend. If he has no ammo, he makes up his own scenarios to go personal.  And he actually has the audacity to cry like a little girl when someone gives it back?!?!?!?!   Talk about having zero self-awareness. 😆 

This is the pot calling the kettle black. 🤣

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

When did I cry or ask it to be stopped? I haven't. Why do you always have to lie? Im good with it and said he gets no slack. Damn man, you are pathetic.  

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

This is the pot calling the kettle black. 🤣

I don''t cry about it.  I have fun with it.  Hope this helps

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's a one week combo of Ft Lauderdale and Miami. Also going to the Eagles-Dolphins game down there. Should be a nice little weather break in early December. Thanks for asking. :thumbsup:

Newbie always sees the world while he's on suspension. Lol.  When he's here it's Baltimore and upstate NY. When he's gone he's jet setting. Did you run in to Digby at the airport? Lol. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Observer said:

I don''t cry about it.  I have fun with it.  Hope this helps

And that explains the type of person you are. Hope that helps.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When did I cry or ask it to be stopped? I haven't. Why do you always have to lie? Im good with it and said he gets no slack. Damn man, you are pathetic.  

Go back a page.  I went after your wife.  But you went the kid route.  Whaaaaa.  Make a choice dude. Be the board dooshbag and be a man when you get it back, or act like an adult. But not a combination of making personal attacks every day then thinking you get to choose what they're allowed to bust your balls about. Makes you seem even more pathetic than you are.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie always sees the world while he's on suspension. Lol.  When he's here it's Baltimore and upstate NY. When he's gone he's jet setting. Did you run in to Digby at the airport? Lol. 

Digby was sneaking a few surgeries in between major league ballgames.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Go back a page.  I went after your wife.  But you went the kid route.  Whaaaaa.  Make a choice dude. Be the board dooshbag and be a man when you get it back, or act like an adult. But not a combination of making personal attacks every day then thinking you get to choose what they're allowed to bust your balls about. Makes you seem even more pathetic than you are.

Another example of you starting things. Your failure to grasp that is astounding.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I am not and have never asked for it to stop. So wtf are you talking about? Ive already said I'm not stopping.  Good effort, but once again, fail.  Do better. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman have acted as emissaries in Ukraine for Mr. Giuliani as he has sought to uncover information about, and encourage investigations into, Mr. Trump’s rivals, including Mr. Biden.

Mr. Parnas, who has known Mr. Giuliani for years, worked with Mr. Fruman to connect Mr. Giuliani to Ukrainian prosecutors who provided information to Mr. Giuliani, as The Times revealed in May.

Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman are based in South Florida, and are executives of an energy company that donated $325,000 to a pro-Trump super PAC last year, prompting a Federal Election Commission complaint by a nonpartisan campaign finance watchdog accusing the men and the company of violating campaign finance laws.

Last month, Mr. Giuliani sought to minimize the significance of the campaign finance inquiry into the two men.

“They had a campaign finance issue,” he said in an interview late last month. “I referred them to a campaign finance expert who pretty much resolved it.”

Their lawyer, John M. Dowd, who previously represented Mr. Trump against the special counsel’s inquiry, did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the arrest.

Oops! :lol:

Nothing to see here.  :rolleyes:  

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:thumbsup: 

19 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

How is that different from what you have been posting?  :lol:

BBC news is part of the deep state media, now? 

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

BBC news is part of the deep state media, now? 

I've found that they only accept news from Fox News and Breitbart.  Maybe Al Jazeera and possibly BBC, if it's something good about Trump.  Anything negative towards Trump is false.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've found that they only accept news from Fox News and Breitbart.  Maybe Al Jazeera and possibly BBC, if it's something good about Trump.  Anything negative towards Trump is false.

This simply isn't true.

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I am not and have never asked for it to stop. So wtf are you talking about? Ive already said I'm not stopping.  Good effort, but once again, fail.  Do better. 

I didn't say you asked him to stop. I said you're crying like a little girl. How many times do you have say that he mentioned your kid? That's whining. Stop. Make a change in yourself if you want people to treat you with respect. Otherwise, be a man when you get it back.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I didn't say you asked him to stop. I said you're crying like a little girl. How many times do you have say that he mentioned your kid? That's whining. Stop. Make a change in yourself if you want people to treat you with respect. Otherwise, be a man when you get it back.

"Mentioned". Get a grip meathead. As a matter of fact, but out unless you're going to criticize both sides.