Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Not exactly   

“[Did] he also mention to me, in the past, that the corruption related to the DNC server?” Mulvaney said. “Absolutely, no question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money. ... The look back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the thing that he was worried about in corruption with that nation. And that is absolutely appropriate 

Mulvaney said Trump had not, however, had a similar quid pro quo involving the other investigation he desired — the one involving the Bidens. “The money held up had absolutely nothing to do with Biden,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/17/white-house-chief-staff-mick-mulvaney-admits-it-there-was-ukraine-quid-pro-quo/%3foutputType=amp

Boy that’s slicing it exceedingly thin. So it was quid pro quo for one investigation he was trying to force a foreign country to undertake against a rival political party, but not the other? This is really the defense now?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden is wrong.  He is not suppose to be asking other countries favor that may benefit him in an election.  If Biden was not running for President I wouldn't have as much of a problem with this, of course we all know that Trump wouldn't have him investigated if he wasn't running.  I believe Trump is breaking the law.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Asking the Ukraine to investigate Biden is wrong.  He is not suppose to be asking other countries favor that may benefit him in an election.  If Biden was not running for President I wouldn't have as much of a problem with this, of course we all know that Trump wouldn't have him investigated if he wasn't running.  I believe Trump is breaking the law.

Debunked 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Boy that’s slicing it exceedingly thin. So it was quid pro quo for one investigation he was trying to force a foreign country to undertake against a rival political party, but not the other? This is really the defense now?

I don’t know what the defense is.  I’m just pointing out that running around claiming the White House admitted shaking Ukraine down (quid pro quo style) to get dirt on a political rival is patently false.  

They have not admitted anything of the sort.  

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Debunked 

I don't see it debunked, just denied.  If you have complete trust in everything the WH says then you would be right.  I don't trust them though.  There are far too many occurrences with this admin that border on corruption to believe they are actually clean.

15 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I don’t know what the defense is.  I’m just pointing out that running around claiming the White House admitted shaking Ukraine down (quid pro quo style) to get dirt on a political rival is patently false.  

They have not admitted anything of the sort.  

No, that’s not accurate either. You’re saying they admitted to withholding foreign aid, for military assistance to protect national security interests against the Russians, to extort another country into investigating a rival political PARTY.

But, supposedly, not the rival politician, which he did ask them to investigate in the same call where the party came up.

Okay, is that the defense? 

• Like 1

Dems theory of quid pro quo of military aid withheld for investigation into Biden is debunked and down the toilet.  

30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s been admitted. All of it. How can you still question this? :wacko:

I don't know why I ever give you credit for having any common sense or intelligence but for some reason I give you the benefit of the doubt.  But posts like this really make me question myself.  Do you think, if Trump had ADMITTED to quid pro quo, that they wouldn't have already voted on impeachment?  Because if it's that black and white there isn't anyone with any common sense who would oppose it.  The FACT that Pelosi is hedging on voting for impeachment should tell you all you need to know about the strength of the evidence.  Don't be an idiot.

Again.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Dems theory of quid pro quo of military aid withheld for investigation into Biden is debunked and down the toilet.  

Just denied, not debunked.  Probably doesn't matter though.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't know why I ever give you credit for having any common sense or intelligence but for some reason I give you the benefit of the doubt.  But posts like this really make me question myself.  Do you think, if Trump had ADMITTED to quid pro quo, that they wouldn't have already voted on impeachment?  Because if it's that black and white there isn't anyone with any common sense who would oppose it.  The FACT that Pelosi is hedging on voting for impeachment should tell you all you need to know about the strength of the evidence.  Don't be an idiot.

Again.

Well they just finally admitted it today, so your post is completely nonsensical :wacko:

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Just denied, not debunked.  Probably doesn't matter though.

At this point the Dems still have nothing to merit impeachment.  Looks like Pelosi knows it and must be fuming inside she listened to the known lying partisan hack Schiff and the morons known as the squad.

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No, that’s not accurate either. You’re saying they admitted to withholding foreign aid, for military assistance to protect national security interests against the Russians, to extort another country into investigating a rival political PARTY.

But, supposedly, not the rival politician, which he did ask them to investigate in the same call where the party came up.

Okay, is that the defense? 

Here’s what he said:

We do that all the time with foreign policy,” he said when it was pointed out that he appeared to be describing a quid pro quo. He added: "I have news for everybody: Get over it. There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy.”

He compared it to withholding aid to the Northern Triangle countries in Central America — El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala — to get them to reduce the flow of undocumented immigrants. He also likened it to Trump complaining about giving aid to Puerto Rico, which, like Ukraine, has issues with corruption.

Specifically, Trump was referring to possible corruption in Ukraine surrounding the ongoing investigation by the US Justice Dept 

Trump has been quoted earlier as stated below  

The Democrats “get hacked, and the FBI goes to see them, and they won’t let the FBI see their server,” Trump said in April 2017, adding: “They brought in another company that I hear is Ukrainian-based. That’s what I heard. I heard it’s owned by a very rich Ukrainian.”

Just now, Beaker15 said:

At this point the Dems still have nothing to merit impeachment.  Looks like Pelosi knows it and must be fuming inside she listened to the known lying partisan hack Schiff and the morons known as the squad.

But Strike just said impeachment is totally justified since they admitted quid pro quo :dunno:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

But Strike just said impeachment is totally justified since they admitted quid pro quo :dunno:

No one admitted quid pro quo for Biden investigation.  Link?

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well they just finally admitted it today, so your post is completely nonsensical :wacko:

How long does it take to vote?  I assume there will be a vote tomorrow, then?  Were you born retarded or is it something you acquired over time?

7 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

I would agree that there is not enough concrete evidence.

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

How long does it take to vote?  I assume there will be a vote tomorrow, then?  Were you born retarded or is it something you acquired over time?

I don’t know, I think they probably still need to finish their investigation. I mean imo that’s certainly plenty reason to impeach as early as tomorrow, but it makes sense to complete your investigation and make sure you’re getting all the facts.

I mean, for one thing Mulvaney said today there’s a tape of the July 25 call. Might want to get that. Not a “summary” or some other bullsh1t, but the actual tape.

And even though White House has now admitted quid pro quo as to DNC investigation I wouldn’t take em at their  word that the quid pro quo didn’t also extend to the Biden investigation requested in the very same shakedown call.

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I would agree that there is not enough concrete evidence.

Confession isn’t enough? I think at this point we’re just looking to find out how much worse it could yet be 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Confession isn’t enough? I think at this point we’re just looking to find out how much worse it could yet be 

They didn't confess to the Biden stuff though.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/17/document-adam-schiff-staffer-met-impeachment-witness-ukraine-trip/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Meanwhile, in reality we find out Schiff staffer flew to Ukraine to meet with key impeachment witness. Who picked up the tab? Company called Burisma. Perhaps you heard of it? The same company that had Hunter Biden on the board that is under investigation.

This is a bigger clown show that Muh Rhssia FFS. :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t know, I think they probably still need to finish their investigation. I mean imo that’s certainly plenty reason to impeach as early as tomorrow, but it makes sense to complete your investigation and make sure you’re getting all the facts.

I mean, for one thing Mulvaney said today there’s a tape of the July 25 call. Might want to get that. Not a “summary” or some other bullsh1t, but the actual tape.

And even though White House has now admitted quid pro quo as to DNC investigation I wouldn’t take em at their  word that the quid pro quo didn’t also extend to the Biden investigation requested in the very same shakedown call.

If I confess to murder I"m pretty sure I get arrested right then and there.  Any other evidence is gravy.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They didn't confess to the Biden stuff though.

So? They’ve admitted to the same thing but the Democratic Party rather than Biden specifically. Big whoop.

And we all know the Biden thing was in there too. Discussed that in the same shakedown call as the DNC investigation extortion.

45 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You keep repeating this blatantly false lie.  They did not confess or admit to ANYTHING.  Not sure why you can't get it thru your thick skull.

Or, maybe you're just trolling?  You know they didn't do this but are saying they did it just for sh#ts and giggles?

Get over it.  You've been lied to again by your masters.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You keep repeating this blatantly false lie.  They did not confess or admit to ANYTHING.  Not sure why you can't get it thru your thick skull.

Or, maybe you're just trolling?  You know they didn't do this but are saying they did it just for sh#ts and giggles?

Get over it.  You've been lied to again by your masters.

Did you not see/hear/read Mulvaney’s press conference today? :wacko:

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So? They’ve admitted to the same thing but the Democratic Party rather than Biden specifically. Big whoop.

And we all know the Biden thing was in there too. Discussed that in the same shakedown call as the DNC investigation extortion.

Is your real name Charlie Brown?  Because it seems like you're constantly getting the football pulled away as you run up to kick it.

• Like 2

They are a new kind of stupid.  They are not logical.  They make no sense whatsoever.  But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger. 

• Like 1

Did you not see/hear/read Mulvaney’s press conference today? :wacko:

Did you not see the other two witnesses completely refute his testimony?  You're absolutely ridiculous.   GTFO with that sh#t.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

They are a new kind of stupid.  They are not logical.  They make no sense whatsoever.  But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger. 

10 people say there is no quid pro quo but this one guy over there said there was so we're going to ignore all the other testimony and only believe the one guy.

What a bunch of morons.  :doh:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Did you not see the other two witnesses completely refute his testimony?  You're absolutely ridiculous.   GTFO with that sh#t.

What “testimony” are you talking about, focktard? This was a PRESS CONFERENCE, by the whites house chief of staff, in full view of everyone.

G0ddamn moron :doh:

What “testimony” are you talking about, focktard? This was a PRESS CONFERENCE, by the whites house chief of staff, in full view of everyone.

G0ddamn moron :doh:

The only moron is the one thinking they have "evidence" trump admitted quid pro quo.  You're reading into things that aren't there because you're consumed with TDS.

Get help.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The only moron is the one thinking they have "evidence" trump admitted quid pro quo.  You're reading into things that aren't there because you're consumed with TDS.

Get help.

Dude, you’ve lost your focking marbles. The White House CONFESSED and you refuse to acknowledge it! :lol: :wacko:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Dude, you’ve lost your focking marbles. The White House CONFESSED and you refuse to acknowledge it! :lol: :wacko:

The WH did not confess to anything.  That's your brain re-wiring what was said into something you WANTED them to say.  Again, your TDS is out of control.  :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't see it debunked, just denied.  If you have complete trust in everything the WH says then you would be right.  I don't trust them though.  There are far too many occurrences with this admin that border on corruption to believe they are actually clean.

To debunk things you just have to claim debunked and move on. No evidence needed just claim it. Havent you been paying attention? Or does that only go one way ?

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I feel that he did something wrong but that’s not enough. I prefer to see concrete evidence. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

To debunk things you just have to claim debunked and move on. No evidence needed just claim it. Havent you been paying attention? Or does that only go one way ?

Ok, then. I think just about everything you think about Trump is wrong. Debunked. 

"You don't hold up foreign aid that we had previously appropriated for a political initiative," said GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska. "Period."
Republican Rep. Francis Rooney of Florida called Mulvaney's acknowledgment about withholding Ukraine aid "troubling," saying it is "not a good thing" to do that in connection "with threatening foreign leaders."
Rooney would not rule out the prospects of supporting impeaching the President.
"I'm not going to say anything about that until all the facts are in," he said. "I remember too many people saying, 'Oh, this is a witch hunt against Richard Nixon,' and come to find out it wasn't a witch hunt."

NOTHING 🍔 BURGER's

BUY 1 🤡 GET 1 FREE