Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The guy’s a decorated war hero, with Purple Hearts and sh1t. I won’t say you can’t question him but you’ve better have a pretty focking good reason, no?

Lt. Col. Oliver North was a decorated military hero too.  So what.  When that fact is introduced in the first sentence of their report, you know they're propping up the guy's standing.  Too bad Ukraine already announced an investigation into Burisma before any Trump phone call.  The complicit media always neglects to mention the other part of the call was interference into the 2016 election. 

This is another leftist bureaucrat holdover trying to undermine Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Lt. Col. Oliver North was a decorated military hero too.  So what.  When that fact is introduced in the first sentence of their report, you know they're propping up the guy's standing.  Too bad Ukraine already announced an investigation into Burisma before any Trump phone call.  The complicit media always neglects to mention the other part of the call was interference into the 2016 election. 

This is another leftist bureaucrat holdover trying to undermine Trump.

Their newest war hero seems to be guilty of espionage. 

43 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The guy’s a decorated war hero, with Purple Hearts and sh1t. I won’t say you can’t question him but you’ve better have a pretty focking good reason, no?

Precisely why he was selected for this Op and testifying in uniform that he doesn't wear to work (he wears a suit FFS). 'Above reproach'......yet is another person putting words into Trump's mouth that the transcript shows didn't occur and wanted to maintain the staus quo with Ukraine i.e. no looking into corruption.

Combined with he was meeting with Ukrainian officials on how to deal with Gulliani. Doesn't sound like that's with the President's knowledge, now does it?

By layman's terms that's sedition and espinage.

40 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I wonder if this guy was involved in the overthrow of the duly elected government in the Ukraine.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Remember that article in Politico talking about Ukrainians interfering on behalf of Hillary? Here's a quote from it that seems..........relevant.

"A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation."

Wasn't this latest witness a Ukrainian born American? Surely they aren't that stupid, are they?

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Based on what? Link?

Get out of here with these lies :thumbsdown:

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Based on what? Link?

Get out of here with these lies :thumbsdown:

Wow.  Where were you when the Democrats were (and continue to) spouting lies about Trump (pee tapes?  Russian Collusion?  etc...)?  FFS, dude.  :doh:

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Wait a minute, I thought no republicans were being allowed in to question?

So hard keeping up with your focking lies.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And the leftist elected officials are taking this seriously. how fvcking blanket stupid can the left crawl under and pretend they are smart? Jeez. Sounds like what must be a Worms, herbie, mdc, newbie convention. Cortez as a guest speaker.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wait a minute, I thought no republicans were being allowed in to question?

So hard keeping up with your focking lies.

In some instances they are permitted. Now the witnesses don't have to answer. :doh:

Did you ever find the answer to how many times has the House Intel Committee had anything to do with Impeachment? 

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

In some instances they are permitted. Now the witnesses don't have to answer. :doh:

Did you ever find the answer to how many times has the House Intel Committee had anything to do with Impeachment? 

Oh okay so you were lying back then but I should take your word for things now.

No thanks, I’ll pass.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Didn't stop your party from framing Flynn now did it?

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Oh okay so you were lying back then but I should take your word for things now.

No thanks, I’ll pass.

I posted evidence; whether you read it to form an educated opinion or stick your head back in the sand and/or somewhere else, I don't GAF.

So the libtards are trying to impeach Trump for what Biden did? Do I have that right? 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the libtards are trying to impeach Trump for what Biden did? Do I have that right? 

Yep.  That's EXACTLY right.

Weird, huh? Democrats aren't usually known for being massive lying hypocrites.  :rolleyes:

One thing you can be sure of is that if a Democrat has accused you of something they've already done it or are currently doing it themselves.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the libtards are trying to impeach Trump to stop him from revealing what Biden did? Do I have that right? 

Fixed.

Joe won't get fooled again, though. Guess what country the head of Biden's new Super PAC is from?

34 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Fixed.

Joe won't get fooled again, though. Guess what country the head of Biden's new Super PAC is from?

Well, Biden is in tape admitting, no wait, bragging about it. You would think the down the middle MSM would have seen it by now? And our very own Libtards here at the geek club would have to at least acknowledge what Biden did? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

67 pages and 5 weeks and that's the conclusion you have reached?  🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think it's mostly about the conclusion that the left has been able to come up with. Nothing? Yeah. Nothing. 

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You can lead a 🐴 to 💦...

Ah... nevermind. It’ll never get through, so why bother.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well, Biden, without a doubt, did engage in a quid pro quo with a foreign country, using our countries resources as leverage. Is that not what Trump is being accused of? Because saying he did it to hurt a political rival just can't be proven, unless you have a way of knowing that. Which you don't. That's speculation, not proof. So what's left is the quid pro quo aspect of it, which is exactly what Biden did. So, is there more to it? 

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, Biden, without a doubt, did engage in a quid pro quo with a foreign country, using our countries resources as leverage. Is that not what Trump is being accused of? Because saying he did it to hurt a political rival just can't be proven, unless you have a way of knowing that. Which you don't. That's speculation, not proof. So what's left is the quid pro quo aspect of it, which is exactly what Biden did. So, is there more to it? 

I’d be open to hear a different perspective. Unfortunately, everything has been hidden, silenced or made up. Makes you wonder why...

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’d be open to hear a different perspective. Unfortunately, everything has been hidden, silenced or made up. Makes you wonder why...

How on earth are they going to possibly prove he did it to hurt his political rival? Unless he spelled it out, and actually said "get me dirt on Biden or I'm cutting aid" or something similar to that, it's all speculation. Good luck proving that. They know it as well. They aren't trying to build a real case. They are trying to bloody him up in an election year.  Anyone who doesn't see that should really stop dabbling in politics. You're not sharp enough to see what goes on. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How on earth are they going to possibly prove he did it to hurt his political rival? Unless he spelled it out, and actually said "get me dirt on Biden or I'm cutting aid" or something similar to that, it's all speculation. Good luck proving that. They know it as well. They aren't trying to build a real case. They are trying to bloody him up in an election year.  Anyone who doesn't see that should really stop dabbling in politics. You're not sharp enough to see what goes on. 

So... Trump just decided to want to investigate this Biden stuff now, and the fact that there’s an election coming up is just a coincidence?  I mean it’s not like he couldn’t have done this last year, right?  According to you guys, the smoking gun has been out in the universe since the beginning of 2018. 

And speaking of speculation. Is there any evidence showing that Biden got this guy fired to help his son? Did he actually say that? Was is spelled out anywhere? 

Come on... you’re better than this.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

So... Trump just decided to want to investigate this Biden stuff now, and the fact that there’s an election coming up is just a coincidence?  I mean it’s not like he couldn’t have done this last year, right?  According to you guys, the smoking gun has been out in the universe since the beginning of 2018. 

And speaking of speculation. Is there any evidence showing that Biden got this guy fired to help his son? Did he actually say that? Was is spelled out anywhere? 

Have you paid attention at all. The new admin in Ukraine is not in the Dems pocket. There would be no investigation prior to this. Wake up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Have you paid attention at all. The new admin in Ukraine is not in the Dems pocket. There would be no investigation prior to this. Wake up.

Additionally:

1. Barr was only appointed this spring. Kind of hard to investigate quid pro Joe and 2016 election interference when your AG (Sessions) has recused himself and the DAG (Rosenstein) is part of the coup

2. Had to wait until Mueller investigation was complete. Many of the players in quid pro Joe and 2016 interference were off limits as long as Mueller investigation was still ongoing

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Riiiiight... 

So why was it other diplomatic officials also wanted Shokin removed from office? Has the deep state invaded into other countries in the world?

I still can't get over the fact that the only 2 avenues to impeachment have been Russia and Ukraine when those two countries have been in bed with Clintons/Obama/Biden for years.

Oh, and Stormy, which was consensual sex decade before Trump got to the White House. When ol Billy Bob paid rape accusers to go away and focked a 22 year old intern, which by today's standards would be considered rape based on position of authority.

Clown world.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Riiiiight... 

So why was it other diplomatic officials also wanted Shokin removed from office? Has the deep state invaded into other countries in the world?

You can't possibly be this focking naive.

Eta: what exactly do you think the mission of the CIA is?

• Like 1

Just now, Intense Observer said:

You can't possibly be this focking dumb.

Where do they hold their meetings and who’s in charge? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Aspen

Bohemian Grove

Davos

Antarctica

Epstein Island

Is the illuminati part of this or is it a separate entity?

Just now, OldMaid said:

Is the illuminati part of this or is it a separate entity?

Orange man bad. We get it. JFC :lol:

36 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Funny, I don’t hear him mentioning his son as a reason.