Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

Just now, OldMaid said:

Funny, I don’t hear him mentioning his son as a reason. 

We are bad people, you and your's are virtuous. We get it. :lol: 

42 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

So... Trump just decided to want to investigate this Biden stuff now, and the fact that there’s an election coming up is just a coincidence?  I mean it’s not like he couldn’t have done this last year, right?  According to you guys, the smoking gun has been out in the universe since the beginning of 2018. 

And speaking of speculation. Is there any evidence showing that Biden got this guy fired to help his son? Did he actually say that? Was is spelled out anywhere? 

Come on... you’re better than this.

Well, there's a video of Biden saying they don't get aid unless they fire a prosecutor. Quid pro quo. That's a lot more than speculation.  And again, you and them are speculating what Trump was thinking. Now it has to be proven. How are they going to pull that off? Tell me that and I'll say you have something.  

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Funny, I didn't read innthe transcripts Trump telling the Ukraine to get dirt on Biden. So what we are left with is the quid pro quo aspect. Which, as you saw, is what Biden did. 

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Funny, I didn't read innthe transcripts Trump telling the Ukraine to get dirt on Biden. So what we are left with is the quid pro quo aspect. Which, as you saw, is what Biden did. 

Have we actually seen an unedited transcript yet?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Have we actually seen an unedited transcript yet?

No... and there’s been testimony that some important things were left out of the transcript.

Just now, OldMaid said:

No... and there’s been testimony that some important things were left out of the transcript.

Where are these "important" things? Oh that's right:lol:

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

So, your speculation is that Trump said "get me dirt or no aid". Not hinted at it, actually asked for it? Because that's what would have to have happened for this to have any validity. Or, you think removing a president based on speculation is ok?  Which one is it? Because if you think Trump was actually that stupid to lay it out, prepare to be dissapointed.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, your speculation is that Trump said "get me dirt or no aid". Not hinted at it, actually asked for it? Because that's what would have to have happened for this to have any validity. Or, you think removing a president based on speculation is ok?  Which one is it? Because if you think Trump was actually that stupid to lay it out, prepare to be dissapointed.  

There’s been testimony that has tied the aid to the investigation into Biden and Burisma. No, I don’t think the actual word "dirt" was used, but that’s just semantics.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

There’s been testimony that has tied the aid to the investigation into Biden and Burisma. No, I don’t think the actual word "dirt" was used, but that’s just semantics.

Ok, anything like "dirt". You think he actually asked for information on his political rival? What I read was he asked for them to look into  interference in the election, that the left has been screaming about for years, claiming it as fact. The left is the only one that can investigate that? 

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Just to be clear. The prosecutor was investigating the energy company his son (with absolutely ZERO experience) was a board member of. You are going to sit there and suggest Joe Biden the Vice President of the United States at that time randomly knew about this specific prosecutor investigating a random energy company. Furthermore, if this specific prosecutor was not fired Joe Biden would withhold one billion in aid to Ukraine. In addition, President Obama knew about the quid pro quo Joe Biden was making with the Ukranian government, because as Joe Biden said himself. If Ukraine didn't like it they could call Obama themselves.

Of course, Joe Biden said he never talked to his son about his dealings with Ukraine. This either puts Joe Biden as one of the worst fathers in the world or he's lying. I'm leaning towards lying since we have a photo of Joe and Hunter Biden golfing with another Ukraine energy company board member in 2014. We also have Hunter on record saying he was doing business on his family name. Hunter also stepped down from these boards. Which is weird if you believe he did nothing wrong and considering his father isn't VP anymore.

Of course, the democrat's defense is oh well the prosecutor was dirty. Even if that's true why is joe Biden withholding one billion dollars in aid from the Ukrainian government? He said he didn't know anything about his son's dealings... but we both know that's a big fat lie, isn't it?

The only question I have is how far is your head up your ass Or are you just another useful idiot like Worms and MDC?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, anything like "dirt". You think he actually asked for information on his political rival? What I read was he asked for them to look into  interference in the election, that the left has been screaming about for years, claiming it as fact. The left is the only one that can investigate that? 

He asked for Zelensky’s cooperation in looking into Biden and Burisma. And yes, he was also looking for a way to discredit the Russia investigation.

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

So... Trump just decided to want to investigate this Biden stuff now, and the fact that there’s an election coming up is just a coincidence?  I mean it’s not like he couldn’t have done this last year, right?  According to you guys, the smoking gun has been out in the universe since the beginning of 2018. 

And speaking of speculation. Is there any evidence showing that Biden got this guy fired to help his son? Did he actually say that? Was is spelled out anywhere? 

Come on... you’re better than this.

:wacko:

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

Trump gave Ukraine the aid before they gave him any dirt. 

Wouldn't quid pro quo require withholding aid until dirt was received?

Because he realized he’d be in even more deep sh!t if he didn’t release it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Funny, I didn't read innthe transcripts Trump telling the Ukraine to get dirt on Biden. 

You’re illiterate ? :(

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just to be clear. The prosecutor was investigating the energy company his son (with absolutely ZERO experience) was a board member of. You are going to sit there and suggest Joe Biden the Vice President of the United States at that time randomly knew about this specific prosecutor investigating a random energy company. Furthermore, if this specific prosecutor was not fired Joe Biden would withhold one billion in aid to Ukraine. In addition, President Obama knew about the quid pro quo Joe Biden was making with the Ukranian government, because as Joe Biden said himself. If Ukraine didn't like it they could call Obama themselves.

Of course, Joe Biden said he never talked to his son about his dealings with Ukraine. This either puts Joe Biden as one of the worst fathers in the world or he's lying. I'm leaning towards lying since we have a photo of Joe and Hunter Biden golfing with another Ukraine energy company board member in 2014. We also have Hunter on record saying he was doing business on his family name. Hunter also stepped down from these boards. Which is weird if you believe he did nothing wrong and considering his father isn't VP anymore.

Of course, the democrat's defense is oh well the prosecutor was dirty. Even if that's true why is joe Biden withholding one billion dollars in aid from the Ukrainian government? He said he didn't know anything about his son's dealings... but we both know that's a big fat lie, isn't it?

The only question I have is how far is your head up your ass Or are you just another useful idiot like Worms and MDC?

I’ve read several articles that say the investigation into Burisma had been over for a year, before the ousting of Shokin. If that’s not correct, and indeed he did withhold aid to keep Hunter out of trouble, then Biden belongs in prison. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re illiterate ? :(

Spell it out then. Asking for an investigation into a possible crime  isn't asking for info on a political rival. It's what you do when you believe a crime was commited. Info on a political rival is asking if he had hookers pee on him. 

The people testifying seem to believe it was for political gain, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The people testifying seem to believe it was for political gain, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm not even saying that wasn't Trumps motive. What I am saying is they can't prove it. They "believe " it was isn't enough to remove a President. And the only way that could possibly be proven is if Trump specifically said he was withholding aid unless they do as he asks as it realates to dirt on Biden.  The rest is, once again, speculation.  Not enough. If it is, then we can kiss it all goodbye.  The bar has to be a bit higher. And even if he did engage in a quid pro quo, saying he would withhold  aid unless the Ukraine told us what they know about the election, I don't think that would even be enough.  We have done quid pro quo with our aid forever. 

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’ve read several articles that say the investigation into Burisma had been over for a year, before the ousting of Shokin. If that’s not correct, and indeed he did withhold aid to keep Hunter out of trouble, then Biden belongs in prison. 

Let's say you're right that the investigation had been over for a year. 

The question remains why does the vice president of the United States give two sh1ts about a Ukrainian prosecutor? What business is it off his to insert himself into who should be fired in Ukrainian government?

What gives Biden the right to withhold one billion in aid unless this guy was fired?

Of course it is just random chance Hunter Biden is on the board of that company being investigated or was investated... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm not even saying that wasn't Trumps motive. What I am saying is they can't prove it. They "believe " it was isn't enough to remove a President. And the only way that could possibly be proven is if Trump specifically said he was withholding aid unless they do as he asks as it realates to dirt on Biden.  The rest is, once again, speculation.  Not enough. If it is, then we can kiss it all goodbye.  The bar has to be a bit higher. And even if he did engage in a quid pro quo, saying he would withhold  aid unless the Ukraine told us what they know about the election, I don't think that would even be enough.  We have done quid pro quo with our aid forever. 

I don’t actually disagree with you here. This is all going to come down to a bunch of word semantics.

There is also the possibility that there’s stuff we haven’t heard in the press yet. I guess we’ll see...

Told you guys the “transcript” was doctored...

WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony. 

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter. 

Colonel Vindman, who appeared on Capitol Hill wearing his dark blue Army dress uniform and military medals, told House impeachment investigators that he tried to change the reconstructed transcript made by the White House staff to reflect the omissions. But while some of his edits appeared to have been successful, he said, those two corrections were not made.

Colonel Vindman did not testify to a motive behind the White House editing process. But his testimony is likely to drive investigators to ask further questions about how officials handled the call, including changes to the transcript and the decision to put it into the White House’s most classified computer system — and whether those moves were meant to conceal the conversation’s most controversial aspects.

The phrases do not fundamentally change lawmakers’ understanding of the call, which was first reported by the C.I.A. whistle-blower whose complaint set off the impeachment inquiry. There are plenty of other examples of Mr. Trump referring to Ukraine-related conspiracy theories and asking for investigations of the Biden family. But Colonel Vindman’s account offered a hint to solving a mystery surrounding the conversation: what Mr. Trump’s aides left out of the transcript in places where ellipses indicated dropped words. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/us/politics/alexander-vindman-trump-ukraine.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the libtards are trying to impeach Trump for what Biden did? Do I have that right? 

That's my understanding.

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the libtards are trying to impeach Trump for what Biden did? Do I have that right? 

After trying to do the same on what Hillary did.  Seems like a trend.  After this fails they'll find another corrupt Democrat and blame Trump for what they did.

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

They get him yet?

I believe they're just waiting on OldMaid to come forward with the information he read in some articles.  So, yes, they pretty much have him.

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Let's say you're right that the investigation had been over for a year. 

The question remains why does the vice president of the United States give two sh1ts about a Ukrainian prosecutor? What business is it off his to insert himself into who should be fired in Ukrainian government?

What gives Biden the right to withhold one billion in aid unless this guy was fired?

Of course it is just random chance Hunter Biden is on the board of that company being investigated or was investated... 

New York Times 2016 - Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”

This information has be stated and repeated numerous times in this very thread.   If you and others don't know this by now, then I have to surmise you are being intentionally obtuse.  

8 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Did you hear Trump mention withholding aid?  Did you hear Trump mention anything but looking into the firing of the investigator?  You seem to have very selective hearing.

12 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

67 pages and 5 weeks and that's the conclusion you have reached?  🤣🤣🤣

67 attempts and 3 years to remove Trump from office and your party fails each time. Definition of insanity.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony. 

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter. 

Colonel Vindman, who appeared on Capitol Hill wearing his dark blue Army dress uniform and military medals, told House impeachment investigators that he tried to change the reconstructed transcript made by the White House staff to reflect the omissions. But while some of his edits appeared to have been successful, he said, those two corrections were not made.

Colonel Vindman did not testify to a motive behind the White House editing process. But his testimony is likely to drive investigators to ask further questions about how officials handled the call, including changes to the transcript and the decision to put it into the White House’s most classified computer system — and whether those moves were meant to conceal the conversation’s most controversial aspects.

The phrases do not fundamentally change lawmakers’ understanding of the call, which was first reported by the C.I.A. whistle-blower whose complaint set off the impeachment inquiry. There are plenty of other examples of Mr. Trump referring to Ukraine-related conspiracy theories and asking for investigations of the Biden family. But Colonel Vindman’s account offered a hint to solving a mystery surrounding the conversation: what Mr. Trump’s aides left out of the transcript in places where ellipses indicated dropped words. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/us/politics/alexander-vindman-trump-ukraine.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

I was just about to post that. Our reads are vastly different though. You look at this editing Vindman tried to do as getting the truth out.

In reality, he was trying to plant evidence there to support the narrative. He is in legal jeopardy for that action and meeting clandestinely with Ukrainians while on the National Security Council. It's apparent the NYT is trying to get out in front of this latest dud to provide cover for the narrative.

The complicit Schiff is also blocking him from answering certain questions like 'who did you meet with' or 'have you had any communication with Democrats'.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

This information has be stated and repeated numerous times in this very thread.   If you and others don't know this by now, then I have to surmise you are being intentionally obtuse.  

So under Shokin, corruption and the Burisma investigation went dormant. This is tracked back to one Bloomberg article and like all talking points of the left, is immune from speculation.  

If you believe that, Biden makes the threat, Shokin is fired and then what happens? Does the Ukrainian government restart the investigation or work on corruption? Nope. 

Burisma investigation reopened in Feb of 2019; before Trump's call and YEARS after your assertion of why Shokin was fired.

An excerpt from John Solomon's article from the Hill that debunks your talking point.

"Burisma's American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country's chief prosecutor and offered "an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures" about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government's official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

In addition, Burisma's American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to that memo and the American legal team's internal emails."

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story?amp&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Because he realized he’d be in even more deep sh!t if he didn’t release it.

So everything that's Pro-Trump or Anti-Dem is just right wing conspiracies and everything Anti-Trump or Pro-Dem are facts.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Assuming this information is correct. This is a Ukrainian problem. Why does the VP get to operate with quid pro quo to get this guy fired?

If he's such a problem why didn't the Ukrainian president take care of it? 

57 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Assuming this information is correct. This is a Ukrainian problem. Why does the VP get to operate with quid pro quo to get this guy fired?

If he's such a problem why didn't the Ukrainian president take care of it? 

He can't reconcile that or that Ukraine admitted in court to meddling with Democrats in the 2016 election or that once Shokin was fired it took years and a new President in Ukraine to restart the Burisma investigation.

Ukraine is ground zero for the Dems and it's just the tip of the iceberg in the worldwide corruption of both parties.

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure, Col. Vindman.  Ukraine's President said there was no quid pro quo.  Lt. Col. Vindman Blasey Ford.  Should be court-martialed.

Good thing the dude wore his military uniform to court even though he doesn't even wear it for work. Boy, that ought to trick everyone into thinking he is honest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Sure, Col. Vindman.  Ukraine's President said there was no quid pro quo.  Lt. Col. Vindman Blasey Ford.  Should be court-martialed.

Hey he's a decorated democrat veteran,  you back off chicken . We are supposed to care that he doesnt agree with his commander in chiefs foreign policy. 

Get with the program you homophobic racist mother focker. 

So this military veteran was insistent that our national security be as fully violated as much as possible? That does not make sense.....

Vindman appears to be person 1000 who knows exactly what was said in the call.  Was this a party line?    

26 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hey he's a decorated democrat veteran,  you back off chicken . We are supposed to care that he doesnt agree with his commander in chiefs foreign policy. 

Get with the program you homophobic racist mother focker. 

A member of the military actively working to undermine his commander in chief's foreign policy ----------> Leavenworth.  Some say the Deep State doesn't exist.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Vindman appears to be person 1000 who knows exactly what was said in the call.  Was this a party line?    

I think they were using a Mr. Microphone. So everyone could be included.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mr.+microphone+commercial&view=detail&mid=9668A28F28E943F7CDE69668A28F28E943F7CDE6&FORM=VIRE