Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Probably. I found it was a little hard to watch at times because it was so dark and relentless, but that is also what made it so good.

Have you seen The Spy on Netflix? That one is pretty good too (just a six episode limited series). Has the guy from Borat in it but he does a great job.

I loved the setting and the music. Yeah, she was a bit depressing. I thought the father was good though. I'll check that out. 

21 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Sho left after continually getting pummeled in here with facts and now lives in the safe space known as FBGheys.  Saints left here about the same time.  Too bad, at least he would take his beatings like a man.  Guess he finally gave up too.  We will see how long Hawkeye lasts.

Not long.  He's not a Democrat but espouses every lib idea out there and we already have an MDC.  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Not long.  He's not a Democrat but espouses every lib idea out there and we already have an MDC.  :dunno:

Must be frustrating for a diverse group of independent free thinkers like you, drobeski, Mr Hand etc. 

• Haha 1

Lock up the narcissist wannabe dictator, before he does any more damage to this great republic. Pence is complete indoctrinated retard beta cuck, but at-least he's of somewhat sound mind and capable of acting like a grown man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Must be frustrating for a diverse group of independent free thinkers like you, drobeski, Mr Hand etc. 

Frustrating? How?  Just saying we don't need 2 trolls doing the same schtick.  Dude is completely unoriginal.  :dunno:

And out comes a 3rd.  You should have copywrited. :mad:

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

What are all of my lib ideas?  The fact that I don't like Trump seems to cloud your judgment.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What are all of my lib ideas?  The fact that I don't like Trump seems to cloud your judgment.

From your posts I am pretty sure it has clouded yours.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Frustrating? How?  Just saying we don't need 2 trolls doing the same schtick.  Dude is completely unoriginal.  :dunno:

And out comes a 3rd.  You should have copywrited. :mad:

Hawkeye is only a troll if you’re triggered by anyone who disagrees with you.

Which you guys clearly are. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

From your posts I am pretty sure it has clouded yours.  :dunno:

Umm... That didn't answer my question.  I'm also not sure how my judgment is clouded.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Hawkeye is only a troll if you’re triggered by anyone who disagrees with you. Which you guys clearly are. 

Your cuck man crush seems to have switched from selfie. 

• Haha 1

None of the resident libtards claim to be liberals or voted for Hillary. Losers 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Told you all it was Sho

I had to go ahead and ignore that dude, I don't know if he is sho or not but, he is littering these threads with non-stop pointless responses.  He's either extremely passive aggressive or very naive.  Either way, I'm sick of wading through his posts to get to responses that are related to the topic.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

I had to go ahead and ignore that dude, I don't know if he is sho or not but, he is littering these threads with non-stop pointless responses.  He's either extremely passive aggressive or very naive.  Either way, I'm sick of wading through his posts to get to responses that are related to the topic.

Troll.  At least Sho had a lot of well-thought-out wrong answers.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Troll.  At least Sho had a lot of well-thought-out wrong answers.

I dunno, Reality is typically a troll but every now and then he posts something legit

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I sadly voted for Hillary because I would not vote for Trump.  I was not happy with my vote but I wasn't going to avoid voting altogether.  I was not happy with our options in that election.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I dunno, Reality is typically a troll but every now and then he posts something legit

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

I admit to being a bit of both.

:wave:

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Your cuck man crush seems to have switched from selfie. 

Doesn’t get more cuck than the same two dozen “men” sobbing because one guy politely states an opinion they disagree with. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I voted Bernie, then Hillary.  As I have stated numerous times consider myself a Liberal Libertarian, which I stole from Neil Peart.  but good strawman..

eta...Thy Spy was good.  Borat did a nice job.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

I voted Bernie, then Hillary.  As I have stated numerous times consider myself a Liberal Libertarian, which I stole from Neil Peart.  but good strawman..

Liberal libertarian? What’s that mean? You like low taxes but you’re also down to smoke a pole?

• Haha 1

Just now, Herbivore said:

I voted Bernie, then Hillary. 

Typical loser mentality. The country needs more of you to make us remember what freedom means. Thanks for your service. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

eta...Thy Spy was good.  Borat did a nice job.  

Ok then. It's just we've had a lot of people on the left claim they voted for G Johnson around here. They are most likely just being wusses and can't stand up for themselves. 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Doesn’t get more cuck than the same two dozen “men” sobbing because one guy politely states an opinion they disagree with. 

Yes, everybody's sobbing.  We can always count on you to mischaracterize a situation or insert non-existent facts into a situation and then attack it.  More cucked would be living your life.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Yes, everybody's sobbing.  We can always count on you to mischaracterize a situation or insert non-existent facts into a situation and then attack it.  More cucked would be living your life.

I don't think that dude ever had a fact to insert. He is simply lost and trying to hang on to something. Not sure what it is though.

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

WASHINGTON — House impeachment investigators on Wednesday summoned John R. Bolton, President Trump’s former national security adviser, and two top White House lawyers to testify next week in their inquiry into Mr. Trump’s pressure campaign on Ukraine, closing in on critical witnesses as they prepare to go public with their investigation.

Mr. Bolton, a fiery foreign policy veteran, could be a marquee player in the House’s month-old impeachment inquiry. His deputies have testified that Mr. Bolton, who left the White House in September amid disagreements with the president, was angry about the efforts to pressure Ukraine to open investigations into Democrats. Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer who was leading the charge, he warned, was a “hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up.”

But his appearance is far from assured. His lawyer said that Mr. Bolton was “not willing to appear voluntarily,” declining to specify what his client would do should he be subpoenaed. 

The much-anticipated invitation punctuated another hectic day in Washington, where talk of impeachment and the shadow diplomatic efforts at the heart of the case consumed the capital. A confirmation hearing for John Sullivan, the deputy secretary of state who is Mr. Trump’s nominee to be the ambassador to Russia, was dominated by questions about the Ukraine affair.

Under oath and on camera, Mr. Sullivan confirmed publicly for the first time that Mr. Giuliani was involved in a smear campaign to oust the ambassador to Ukraine, Marie L. Yovanovitch, and made it clear that he did not believe the president’s quest to enlist Ukraine’s political help was proper.

“I don’t think that would be in accord with our values,” he said, when asked whether it was appropriate for the president to demand investigations into domestic political opponents.

Tim Morrison, a Europe and Russia expert on the National Security Council, resigned from his post on the eve of his scheduled testimony before impeachment investigators. Mr. Morrison had been considering leaving for some time, but the timing fueled anticipation that he would offer damaging information about Mr. Trump’s conduct. NPR first reported his plans.

First off, the Dems STILL can't summon anyone.

Second, Yovanovitch was very anti-Trump, was illegally spying on journalists and was blocking VISAs for Ukrainians that were trying to give U.S. evidence of Ukrainian/Dem meddling in 2016 election to favor Hillary.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/33661-sources-yovanovitch-ordered-monitoring-of-reporters-investigating-biden-s-ukraine-dealings

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/yovanovitch-blocked-ukraine-investigation

Just stay down FFS. :doh:

• Thanks 1

Yep....this is fair :rolleyes:

The new resolution directs the six committees of the House to “continue their ongoing investigations” but only lays out rules governing the discovery process – issuing subpoenas, submitting questions, etc. – for the Intelligence and Judiciary Committees, leaving the four other committees – Financial Services, Foreign Affairs, Oversight and Reform, and Ways and Means – to operate however they see fit.

Under the previous Clinton and Nixon impeachment resolutions, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee and the ranking minority member could issue subpoenas for witnesses and documents by acting “jointly.” If one of them disagreed, the other member had to first refer the matter to the committee before acting on his own.

The Pelosi resolution gives the chairmen of the Intelligence and Judiciary Committees the power to act unilaterally – without the approval of the ranking Republican member, and if a Republican wants to issue subpoenas, he or she can only do so with the concurrence of the chairman. If the chairman refuses to agree, the Republican can submit his or her request to the entire committee, but the committee has majority Democratic membership.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The new resolution directs the six committees of the House to “continue their ongoing investigations” but only lays out rules governing the discovery process – issuing subpoenas, submitting questions, etc. – for the Intelligence and Judiciary Committees, leaving the four other committees – Financial Services, Foreign Affairs, Oversight and Reform, and Ways and Means – to operate however they see fit.

Under the previous Clinton and Nixon impeachment resolutions, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee and the ranking minority member could issue subpoenas for witnesses and documents by acting “jointly.” If one of them disagreed, the other member had to first refer the matter to the committee before acting on his own.

The Pelosi resolution gives the chairmen of the Intelligence and Judiciary Committees the power to act unilaterally – without the approval of the ranking Republican member, and if a Republican wants to issue subpoenas, he or she can only do so with the concurrence of the chairman. If the chairman refuses to agree, the Republican can submit his or her request to the entire committee, but the committee has majority Democratic membership.

Just like any other kangaroo court, what's the big deal.  

52 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

First off, the Dems STILL can't summon anyone.

Second, Yovanovitch was very anti-Trump, was illegally spying on journalists and was blocking VISAs for Ukrainians that were trying to give U.S. evidence of Ukrainian/Dem meddling in 2016 election to favor Hillary.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/33661-sources-yovanovitch-ordered-monitoring-of-reporters-investigating-biden-s-ukraine-dealings

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/yovanovitch-blocked-ukraine-investigation

Just stay down FFS. :doh:

I have to stop reading your posts...Never Bidener that you are and all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I sadly voted for Hillary because I would not vote for Trump.  I was not happy with my vote but I wasn't going to avoid voting altogether.  I was not happy with our options in that election.

Don't tell me you would be stupid enough to vote for Warren over Trump 

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

The clown does that all the time, it appears to be the common way queers cope.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

Aww liddle diddler shiffty made himself a special prosecutor. He's so adorable.  

Liberals are stupid and dangerous to society.

Think about it. They are putting all their efforts into hating Trump.

They are not even campaigning on anything other than 'Just hate Trump'.

What a sack of losers they are. They offer nothing except for taking your tax dollars and filling up courtrooms promoting their hatred towards others.

A bunch of phags is what they are. See MDC and Urethra and Worms and Herby if you have any doubts about it.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I have to stop reading your posts...Never Bidener that you are and all

Pay attention folks to the child refusing his medicine. 

Also, since just the thought of Trump witholding funds from a foreign country is enough to impeach, Biden would have to be impeached Day 1 since he's on tape admitting it.

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Pay attention folks to the child refusing his medicine. 

Also, since just the thought of Trump witholding funds from a foreign country is enough to impeach, Biden would have to be impeached Day 1 since he's on tape admitting it.

Wasn’t the IMF and other countries also pushing for the prosecutor’s firing, before Hunter worked for the Ukrainian energy company? :unsure: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wasn’t the IMF and other countries also pushing for the prosecutor’s firing, before Hunter worked for the Ukrainian energy company? :unsure: 

That's been debunked several times already. If that were the case, it only proves that Biden's threat in 2016 when his son was working for Burisma that got him fired.

26 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That's been debunked several times already. If that were the case, it only proves that Biden's threat in 2016 when his son was working for Burisma that got him fired.

Wait a minute: Did the IMF want this same prosecutor dismissed? Wasn’t the prosecutor investigating Burisma for things they allegedly did before Hunter was fired?

Simple yes or no please thanks.

58 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Don't tell me you would be stupid enough to vote for Warren over Trump 

I don't plan on voting for Warren but it's very, very unlikely I vote for Trump.

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't plan on voting for Warren but it's very, very unlikely I vote for Trump.

Trump 2020!! :first: