Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just take 1 minute from your limitless spare time and answer the questions focker.

Dude, you are just playing dense at this point. Your ass got destroyed and you know it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Dude, you are just playing dense at this point. Your ass got destroyed and you know it.

Some guys are into that

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Focking ignore him.  He's an admitted troll.  Why would you engage him?

• Sad 2

On 10/30/2019 at 3:37 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Does anyone know what the hell this is all about?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1189601417469841409?s=20

Yeah it's a funny meme. Often people call it a joke and have a good laugh. It's what twitter and most of the internet is about. It's also true, that the hero puppers is awesome. Everyone loves dogs, well except for Muslims and liberals apparently. 

• Thanks 1

Welcome #3. He's getting impeached. Not saying I agree or disagree, but it's happening. The Senate won't remove, but make it Republicans 2 Democrats 1. Congrats and good luck. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah it's a funny meme. Often people call it a joke and have a good laugh. It's what twitter and most of the internet is about. It's also true, that the hero puppers is awesome. Everyone loves dogs, well except for Muslims and liberals apparently. 

Imagine for a minute that Obama posted a picture of himself giving the good girl a medal.

Every news station, talk show, comedy show, and blue check bot on Twitter would be praising him and calling it funny/cute/patriotic.

Time magazine would put it on the cover of their next issue.

But OMB, so now it is a threat to our democracy that he posted a focking meme.

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Dem narrative destroyed:

“I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed,” Morrison said.

“Morrison also testified that the memorandum of the call released by the White House is accurate to his recollection and he does not know the whistleblower’s identity,”

Transcript or stfu? :dunno:

2 hours ago, crackattack said:

Welcome #3. He's getting impeached. Not saying I agree or disagree, but it's happening. The Senate won't remove, but make it Republicans 2 Democrats 1. Congrats and good luck. 

He ain't getting impeached.  They would have done it by now.  The reason they haven't is because they got nothing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This moves the minute hand considerably on the Civil War Doomsday Clock 

11 hours ago, MDC said:

Just take 1 minute from your limitless spare time and answer the questions focker.

MDC flailing about. 

Shokin on the job a mere 14 months while Hunter Biden is with Burisma. Supposedly gets fired at the request of several countries, IMF and Biden for lack of going after corruption. 

New prosecutor immediately gets contacted by Burisma to settle open cases against them. Where was the outrage by the several countries, IMF and Biden against the new prosecutor for closing those investigations? Didn't they want corruption rooted out? Maybe the IMF isn't as squeaky clean as you think.

Your story STILL has more holes in it than the A$$hole Day Parade.

• Thanks 1

This impeachment is akin to a cop declaring "I'm gonna get that guy" and when asked what for says "I'll find something".  Be proud of your party libtards. This is what you have become. 

15 hours ago, MDC said:

Yes or no:

1. The IMF wanted the same prosecutor fired.

2. The prosecutor was investigating the company in relation to events that happened before Hunter’s time there.

Thanks.

Stumped? :( 

• Sad 1

I've got the transcript right here!!! Drumph is finished!!!! Open and shut case.

And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Stumped? :( 

"Myth: Ukraine’s investigation into Burisma Holdings was no longer active when Joe Biden forced Shokin’s firing in March 2016.

The Facts: This is one of the most egregiously false statements spread by the media. Ukraine’s official case file for Burisma Holdings, provided to me by prosecutors, shows there were two active investigations into the gas firm and its founder Mykola Zlochevsky in early 2016, one involving corruption allegations and the other involving unpaid taxes.

In fact, Shokin told me in an interview he was making plans to interview Burisma board members, including Hunter Biden, at the time he was fired."

17 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

"Myth: Ukraine’s investigation into Burisma Holdings was no longer active when Joe Biden forced Shokin’s firing in March 2016.

The Facts: This is one of the most egregiously false statements spread by the media. Ukraine’s official case file for Burisma Holdings, provided to me by prosecutors, shows there were two active investigations into the gas firm and its founder Mykola Zlochevsky in early 2016, one involving corruption allegations and the other involving unpaid taxes.

In fact, Shokin told me in an interview he was making plans to interview Burisma board members, including Hunter Biden, at the time he was fired."

I never said the investigation was no longer active.

Now answer my questions. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I never said the investigation was no longer active.

Now answer my questions. 

Your questions are asked to frame your narrative. For instance:

Was Burisma under investigation for the time period that Hunter Biden was working there?

Did the IMF demand investigations prior to Shokin even being hired?

Yes to both of those.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-biden-corruption-in-ukraine-we-are-not-talking-millions-here-we-are-talking-billions-looted-out-of-imf-loans/

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Your questions are asked to frame your narrative. For instance:

Was Burisma under investigation for the time period that Hunter Biden was working there?

Did the IMF demand investigations prior to Shokin even being hired?

Yes to both of those.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-biden-corruption-in-ukraine-we-are-not-talking-millions-here-we-are-talking-billions-looted-out-of-imf-loans/

A guy with your limitless spare time should have no issue answering two simple yes/no questions.

I really hope you get paid for this. :(  

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

A guy with your limitless spare time should have no issue answering two simple yes/no questions.

I really hope you get paid for this. :(  

You have way more posts here and you are trying to insult him by how much time he spends here? That says it all about you. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

You have way more posts here and you are trying to insult him by how much time he spends here? That says it all about you. 

Filthy has hundreds of posts in this thread. He appears to be stumped by my questions though. Sad. 

Just now, MDC said:

Filthy has hundreds of posts in this thread. He appears to be stumped by my questions though. Sad. 

Total post count. Yours is almost double of his at the board. I’m not surprised you don’t understand.

Let's assume for a moment that the Dem's run this gambit.

They already know that this wont go anywhere, so then this is an attempt to manipulate public opinion leading up to the next election.

So the real question before us will be, does this work?

13 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Total post count. Yours is almost double of his at the board. I’m not surprised you don’t understand.

I asked a couple legitimate questions. Instead of just answering it you and the other mean girls are all over me with insults. The irony is that you’ll be sobbing about trolling next week. 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I asked a couple legitimate questions. Instead of just answering it you and the other mean girls are all over me with insults. The irony is that you’ll be sobbing about trolling next week. 

I did not insult you. I called you out for your weak attempt to insult FF.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I did not insult you. I called you out for your weak attempt to insult FF.

Saying that Filthy has hundreds of posts in this thread is a statement of fact.

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Let's assume for a moment that the Dem's run this gambit.

They already know that this wont go anywhere, so then this is an attempt to manipulate public opinion leading up to the next election.

So the real question before us will be, does this work?

Sure it works.  On some people.  

As I said before, your average-below average citizen hears the terms impeach, subpoena, whistleblower, wrong doing and investigation every day for a year and it’s bound to impact their decision at the ballot box.  

The real question is will it work well enough to put a Democrat in office instead of Trump?  We shall see. 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Saying that Filthy has hundreds of posts in this thread is a statement of fact.

Nice backpeda🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Sure it works.  On some people.  

As I said before, your average-below average citizen hears the terms impeach, subpoena, whistleblower, wrong doing and investigation every day for a year and it’s bound to impact their decision at the ballot box.  

The real question is will it work well enough to put a Democrat in office instead of Trump?  We shall see. 

I agree.

I think it backfires on the Dems, not like it did to the Repubs when they stupidly did this, but it still backfires.....they continue to use the old model against a guy who has proven impervious to the standard tricks of politics.

2 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

Nice backpeda🤣

If you think that’s insulting FBG might be more your speed. :thumbsup: 

Democrats /libtards don't care about tearing the country apart.  They hate it anyway. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Yes or no.  Trump stated he was withholding aid until Biden was investigated.  

Waiting...

Anyone? 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Yes or no.  Trump stated he was withholding aid until Biden was investigated.  

Waiting...

No. Never said it, no way, no how. But the democrats speculate that he was hinting at it, and dammit, that's good enough to undo an election. After all, as we all know, it was her turn.  

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

If you think that’s insulting FBG might be more your speed. :thumbsup: 

He said it was a backpedal, shithead.  Distorting the meaning of the guys post and responding to your distorted alteration of it isn't scoring any points.

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I think that Trump should get a third term, since the Democrats wasted his first one.

He’ll get a second term but it’ll be a total dud. People are tired of his schtick and will totally tune him out.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

You still haven't answered my question.....

• Thanks 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

He’ll get a second term but it’ll be a total dud. People are tired of his schtick and will totally tune him out.

You are partially correct. He'll get a second term, but it won't be a dud. 'Ol Ruthie can't hang on forever, and hopefully Trump will be freed to start hanging traitors.

58 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I think that Trump should get a third term, since the Democrats wasted his first one.

One positive to all of this is the Dems have worked harder over the last 3 years than I’ve ever seen. It’s just too bad their entire platform is based on negativity as opposed to Making America Great Again. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

People as in his fan base---I don't think so, just look at this thread and all the members of the People's Temple.   GOP's who don't have to fear election consequences might remember they have a spine though.