Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

Trump is now trolling in person.  The President getting boo'ed at sporting events sure plays well.  AND he is headed to the Veterans Day Parade in NYC. Poor snowflakes.

28 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Tara LaRosa is a hottie. 

Check out some of the posts on her link: :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/TaraLaRosa?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1190837453696856065&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fftodayforums.com%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FTaraLaRosa%2Fstatus%2F1190837453696856065%3Fref_src%3Dtwsrc%255Etfw%257Ctwcamp%255Etweetembed%257Ctwterm%255E1190837453696856065%26ref_url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.waynedupree.com%2Ftrump-ufc-cheered-booed%2F

Hanging out in downtown Portland tonight at the Rescue America live event and ran into @BrandonStraka #WalkAway Btw... walked straight through a herd of Antifa, looked em in their ski masks, and not one of them said a word to me 😎

More

Tara LaRosa Retweeted Amanda Watts

It’s not my video. Besides, I wouldn’t let #FakeNewsCNN use it even if it was 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tara LaRosa added,

Amanda WattsVerified account @CNNAmanda
Replying to @TaraLaRosa
Hello @Taralarosa, I work with CNN, can we permanently use your video on all our platforms & affiliates? #CNN
932 replies4,542 retweets19,295 likes

Brandon Straka Retweeted Newsmax

From others:

“Hispanic Americans, you are not property of the Democrat Party”.

"A Democrat political operative & Muslim activist in Mich. has been charged for alleged sex crimes against a male HS student w/a mental disability. Ibrahim Aljahim, a Yemini immigrant, is also under investigation for other sex assault allegations by minors. https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/10/31/hamtramck-student-details-allegations-abuse-democratic-activist/4115219002/ "

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Your link does have a couple phaggs booing in the cheap seats, I'll give you that. Whatever sites you're reading for news are obviously skewing things to try and make Trump look bad. You might want to re-evaluate where you get your information.

I actually first heard of it from listening to sports radio.  The host doesn't really show bias one way or another when it comes to politics and doesn't talk about it very often.  It made me curious so I searched for video of it on Twitter and found a bunch of info.  There are tons of post from people saying there was a bunch of booing and just as many saying there were no boos and it was all cheering.  Basically skewed towards whatever bias those people have.  I prefer to look at the actual evidence which proves he was booed.

53 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I actually first heard of it from listening to sports radio.  The host doesn't really show bias one way or another when it comes to politics and doesn't talk about it very often.  It made me curious so I searched for video of it on Twitter and found a bunch of info.  There are tons of post from people saying there was a bunch of booing and just as many saying there were no boos and it was all cheering.  Basically skewed towards whatever bias those people have.  I prefer to look at the actual evidence which proves he was booed.

This is a good video from Dana White

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This is a good video from Dana White

Cool.  I know Trump has good friends and he takes care of them, that's great.  He was still booed at the event though.

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Cool.  I know Trump has good friends and he takes care of them, that's great.  He was still booed at the event though.

So, if I go to a Biden event and boo him, Fox News can blast headlines and articles saying that he was booed, even if I was the only person booing?

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

So, if I go to a Biden event and boo him, Fox News can blast headlines and articles saying that he was booed, even if I was the only person booing?

Nice reach on this one.  They can do whatever they want and they would be criticized for it if it was only one person.  It would make more sense if there were a larger amount of people booing though.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I just saw that Trump was booed at another sporting event.  This time it was at a UFC event.

You queers and your booing obsession.

Just one more example of CNN dragging you around by your clitoris.

Heads up, Trump is going to the Bama-LSU game Saturday. You can bet on whether or not someone boos. The only stipulation is that CNN has to report it (not a joke)

A few faggits booing is headline news for you losers..... Tens of thousands cheering isn't even covered.

• Haha 1

Just now, Intense Observer said:

You queers and your booing obsession.

Just one more example of CNN dragging you around by your clitoris.

Heads up, Trump is going to the Bama-LSU game Saturday. You can bet on whether or not someone boos. The only stipulation is that CNN has to report it (not a joke)

A few faggits booing is headline news for you losers..... Tens of thousands cheering isn't even covered.

TRIGGERED!!!!

I didn't get any of this from CNN and I don't follow them for news.  I heard about it on a sports wagering show I listen to on YouTube.  They also talked about how ridiculous the whole Alabama/LSU stuff was.

You may want to check into Rageaholics, George.

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

These faggits are really going to boo when Trump replaces Ginsburg in his next term.

Hopefully it is with a white guy. 

Things are so bad on the Ukraine train that Worms is defending an adult male who likes YouTube videos of preteen girls and Hawkeye is talking about a few New Yorkers who booed the president at a UFC fight.

Shall we shut down the thread?

1. Whistleblower's name is not protected

2. This particular "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella is not actually a whistleblower, he is a material witness on the Biden corruption as he was working with Biden at the time of the quid pro Joe

Rand is the man, it would be great for him to find a way to run in 2024.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What does that say about the UFC fans booing someone who was so instrumental in getting the UFC up and running?

Ignorant?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

These faggits are really going to boo when Trump replaces Ginsburg in his next term.

I just hope she can hang on past November 2020. I could see the liberal base getting fired up if the seat was actively empty (as opposed to symbolic like it currently is). 

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

What does that say about the UFC fans booing someone who was so instrumental in getting the UFC up and running?

Ignorant?

It says that there are all kinds of different people who dislike Trump and think he’s a terrible President. 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It says that there are all kinds of different people who dislike Trump and think he’s a terrible President. 

Yet none of them, like you can say why he's a terrible president.  

Can actually list the terrible things he's done.

How about a list of things that have gotten worse because of him ?

If you cant answer those with data back them up, you may just be a lemming. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yet none of them, like you can say why he's a terrible president.  

Can actually list the terrible things he's done.

How about a list of things that have gotten worse because of him ?

If you cant answer those with data back them up, you may just be a lemming. 

People state why they think he's a terrible President all of the time but people like you don't care or just ignore it.  I get it, you like him, but there are a lot more people who don't like him.

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People state why they think he's a terrible President all of the time but people like you don't care or just ignore it.  I get it, you like him, but there are a lot more people who don't like him.

Why can't you ever just answer a question?

27 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://noqreport.com/2019/11/07/eric-ciaramellas-name-appears-testimony-transcript-released-adam-schiff/

Now Schiff is threatening a contempt order against the staffer i.e. confirming it's Eric Ciaramella.

:lol:

Might have been mentioned,  but turns out this weazle fake whistleblowers attorney made coup threats in 17 plus he's s creepy pedo who like to hang with Disney characters.  

Man these dirty treasonous focks are all creepy kid touchers.

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why can't you ever just answer a question?

I think he's terrible because I think he's an ass that doesn't know what he's doing and mostly cares about himself.  He's too worried about what everyone thinks about him instead of trying to get things accomplished.  He's a compulsive liar and I know that all politicians lie but he's taken it to a whole knew level.  I think he's a terrible role model to the youth of our country which is not what I think our President should be.  He's a huge hypocrite.  I've always thought he was a dirty businessman that conned people all of his life.  He's rude and crude and arrogant.  He's a cheater.  I don't think he has the country's best interest as his main priority.  He has too many conflicts of interest.  I don't like how he's alienated our allies and I don't like how he sucks up to people like Putin.

These are just a random bunch of thoughts that popped in my head that I dislike about him.  There are more but I know you don't care to hear them.  I'm sure you're just going to give me a few "whatabouts" anyway.

Just so you know, I've made everyone aware of all these reasons that I think he's a terrible President so don't act like I've never answered it before.  I try to answer any questions that are asked of me the best I can.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think he's terrible because I think he's an ass that doesn't know what he's doing and mostly cares about himself.  He's too worried about what everyone thinks about him instead of trying to get things accomplished.  He's a compulsive liar and I know that all politicians lie but he's taken it to a whole knew level.  I think he's a terrible role model to the youth of our country which is not what I think our President should be.  He's a huge hypocrite.  I've always thought he was a dirty businessman that conned people all of his life.  He's rude and crude and arrogant.  He's a cheater.  I don't think he has the country's best interest as his main priority.  He has too many conflicts of interest.  I don't like how he's alienated our allies and I don't like how he sucks up to people like Putin.

These are just a random bunch of thoughts that popped in my head that I dislike about him.  There are more but I know you don't care to hear them.  I'm sure you're just going to give me a few "whatabouts" anyway.

Just so you know, I've made everyone aware of all these reasons that I think he's a terrible President so don't act like I've never answered it before.  I try to answer any questions that are asked of me the best I can.

So he's mean. 

Tangible things like the economy,  unemployment especially for minorities,  ISIS who was a power house before he came in, North Korea, trade, countries paying thier fair share, tax cuts. 

Important stuff doesn't matter because he's rude and actually sticks up for himself.  

You're a woman right ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So he's mean. 

Tangible things like the economy,  unemployment especially for minorities,  ISIS who was a power house before he came in, North Korea, trade, countries paying thier fair share, tax cuts. 

Important stuff doesn't matter because he's rude and actually sticks up for himself.  

You're a woman right ?

He’s also done little with his trade war, nothing with healthcare and accomplished little with our border. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He’s also done little with his trade war, nothing with healthcare and accomplished little with our border. 

How do you know?  Part of the lefts attacks are meant to fill papers with anything but news of what Trump is doing.  He's actually killing it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A lot of people will disagree with you on the trade war.  I think there's nothing ANY politician can do for healthcare because it's an individual issue and not a national one, and as for the last one... he's trying, but the Dem's are actively fighting him and every time he does do something, a liberal judge presides over the case and regardless of the facts, rules against Trump.  It's why we need a big red win next year.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I picture Hawkeye as the type of guy who crosses his legs when he sits down.

I can't do that.  Way too uncomfortable.

44 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wtf are you talking about?

New trade deals all over the world.

New NAFTA deal that is more favorable to US, already approved by Mexico, just waiting on the do nothing Dems t approve.

Progress with China.

Healthcare is solely on Shitstain Rotten Brain and his no vote.

Border wall is slowly making progress no thanks to Congress which refuses to fund a wall when they had no problem funding it under Obama.

Zero progress on immigration reform because Congress has made no effort to compromise.

You are one uninformed individual.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

Wtf are you talking about?

New trade deals all over the world.

New NAFTA deal that is more favorable to US, already approved by Mexico, just waiting on the do nothing Dems t approve.

Progress with China.

Healthcare is solely on Shitstain Rotten Brain and his no vote.

Border wall is slowly making progress no thanks to Congress which refuses to fund a wall when they had no problem funding it under Obama.

Zero progress on immigration reform because Congress has made no effort to compromise.

You are one uninformed individual.

He spends too much time getting brainwashed at FFGuys.

More news on our friend Eric Ciaramella and his ties to Biden:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-was-biden-guest-at-state-department-banquet

Eric Ciaramella, the alleged Ukraine whistleblower, was a guest of Vice President Joe Biden at a glitzy lunch in October 2016 to honor the prime minister of Italy.

Biden co-hosted the banquet with former Secretary of State John Kerry for then-Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi. Ciaramella, who is of Italian heritage, was among the U.S. officials who accepted an invitation. This week, the Washington Examiner reported that Ciaramella is now a deputy national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia on the National Intelligence Council, reporting to the director of national intelligence.

6 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Hopefully it is with a white guy. 

Why is that???  Hopefully it is a conservative. Race/sex should not matter. 

Just now, DuckStupid said:

Why is that???  Hopefully it is a conservative. Race/sex should not matter. 

Replacing a female jew with a conservative white guy would set the left into a fit of rage. I want them to suffer at all costs.