Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I seem to recall your assh0le got sore because I suggested people will sometimes see if a person will voluntarily sit for a deposition before subpoenaing them. You know, because sometimes the recipient interprets being served with a subpoena as an act of hostility (rightly or not), and if you want to be friendly toward a witness hoping they’ll help your case then maybe you don’t antagonize them right off the bat. However, you seem like a tremendous assh0le who has probably never even thought of NOT antagonizing someone, so it was difficult for you to comprehend that logic.

Do I have it right? I don’t memorize every little slap fight here, apparently unlike you.

You could always just check your asinine posts above, shithead.

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You could always just check your asinine posts above, shithead.

I’ll take that as a “yes” :)

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ll take that as a “yes” :)

Here's your quote from page 37:  "People testify before Congress all the time without a subpoena. In fact it’s probably quite rare to compel testimony by subpoena. It’s actually usually the case in legal proceedings as well. Witnesses are usually going to be much more favorable and willing to talk if you can get them there voluntarily versus having some process server show up at their house and serve them in front of their wife and kids. "

That was a post where you dodged the question of the Dem Coup committee even having legitimate subpoena power, then went on to say it's quite rare to compel testimony by subpoena "in legal proceedings as well," because you are a shithead and haven't the faintest idea about how litigation is actually practiced.

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Here's your quote from page 37:  "People testify before Congress all the time without a subpoena. In fact it’s probably quite rare to compel testimony by subpoena. It’s actually usually the case in legal proceedings as well. Witnesses are usually going to be much more favorable and willing to talk if you can get them there voluntarily versus having some process server show up at their house and serve them in front of their wife and kids. "

That was a post where you dodged the question of the Dem Coup committee even having legitimate subpoena power, then went on to say it's quite rare to compel testimony by subpoena "in legal proceedings as well," because you are a shithead and haven't the faintest idea about how litigation is actually practiced.

Yeah that’s basically exactly what I said a few posts up and I was right then too, assh0le :lol: :doh:

"Solemn Process" :lol:

With that in mind, Democrats seem to be bracing for political shenanigans.

Schiff, for one, has acknowledged that "the temptation to turn this solemn process into a political circus" might be "irresistible." He's urging lawmakers in both parties to tone it down and focus on the substance of the investigation.

"I hope that all Members will approach these proceedings with the seriousness of purpose and love of country that they demand," he wrote Tuesday in a "Dear Colleague" letter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-face-make-or-break-moment-on-impeachment/ar-BBWFnVu?li=BBnb7Kz

Of course this entire thing is a sham, but they need to get him out before the next election or they are screwed.  He keeps the presidency AND takes back the house, cements the Senate and comes after the entire corrupt cabal with a vengeance.....they are terrified for a reason folks....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Of course this entire thing is a sham, but they need to get him out before the next election or they are screwed.  He keeps the presidency AND takes back the house, cements the Senate and comes after the entire corrupt cabal with a vengeance.....they are terrified for a reason folks....

Sure are. 

31 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Donald Trump anti corruption crusader. :lol: 

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Donald Trump anti corruption crusader. :lol: 

It’s collective insanity unlike anything I’ve ever seen

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Serious question,  Do you think Hunter Biden gig on the board of Burisma was on the up and up ? As in not corrupt? 

Simple yes or no. 

No scandals during the Obama administration. Nope, not a one. Just ask them. And the see no evil media will back them up 24/7. 

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So true. Except I don't think you see it.  Maybe after a few more failed coups, you might.  But I doubt it.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No scandals during the Obama administration. Nope, not a one. Just ask them. And the see no evil media will back them up 24/7. 

The media actually claims the Biden scandal is a debunked conspiracy theory. 

Does anyone know when and who debunked it ? They just throw that sh!t out there, not hoping it will stick,  knowing it will stick to the molasses brain sheep that buy every script they write. 

How retarded do you have to be to just go with what they tell you, especially after that got bamboozled by the fake collusion narrative.  

I feel bad for the worms, Mike's and MDCs of the world.  

We need to regroup with what's going on before this starts.  I'll try a cliff notes version......

• Joe Biden as VP tells Ukraine to remove the Ukraine attorney looking into corruption of his son or the U.S. will withhold aid.  There is a tape.
  • Donald Trump asks Ukraine to look into this corruption and hints at withholding aid.  There is a transcript.
  • The Ukraine "aide" was given anyway.
  • There is a "whistle blower" who brought this to light, however there are questions as to if this person only has 2nd - 3rd -4th hand knowledge.
  • There was secret impeachment meetings that only Democrats could go to investigate and somehow there were multiple leaks to the media almost daily, even though it was secret.
  • The public hearings start today.

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The media actually claims the Biden scandal is a debunked conspiracy theory. 

Does anyone know when and who debunked it ? They just throw that sh!t out there, not hoping it will stick,  knowing it will stick to the molasses brain sheep that buy every script they write. 

How retarded do you have to be to just go with what they tell you, especially after that got bamboozled by the fake collusion narrative.  

I feel bad for the worms, Mike's and MDCs of the world.  

Debunked

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

We need to regroup with what's going on before this starts.  I'll try a cliff notes version......

• Joe Biden as VP tells Ukraine to remove the Ukraine attorney looking into corruption of his son or the U.S. will withhold aid.  There is a tape.

Was the attorney investigating Joe’s son? Or investigating the company Hunter worked for in relation to things they allegedly did before Hunter worked there?

You guys keep repeating this line but I can’t get a straight answer to my question. I won’t vote for Biden if he wins the nomination, it just seems to me you’re being obtuse or willfully ignorant here.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Was the attorney investigating Joe’s son? Or investigating the company Hunter worked for in relation to things they allegedly did before Hunter worked there?

You guys keep repeating this line but I can’t get a straight answer to my question. I won’t vote for Biden if he wins the nomination, it just seems to me you’re being obtuse or willfully ignorant here.

Why would Joe care if they were investigating the company in relation to things they allegedly did before Hunter worked there?  Why would he threaten to withhold aid unless he was fired?

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

• Donald Trump asks Ukraine to look into this corruption and hints at withholding aid.  There is a transcript.
  • The Ukraine "aide" was given anyway.
  • There is a "whistle blower" who brought this to light, however there are questions as to if this person only has 2nd - 3rd -4th hand knowledge.
  • There was secret impeachment meetings that only Democrats could go to investigate and somehow there were multiple leaks to the media almost daily, even though it was secret.
  • The public hearings start today.

The most important bullet is 

The Ukraine president said he was not pressured at all. Multiple times. 

The victim denies being a victim 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did Joe threaten the aid after cokehead started working there? Did the firing occur while cokehead was working there? The answer is yes to both.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Did Joe threaten the aid after cokehead started working there? Did the firing occur while cokehead was working there? The answer is yes to both.  :dunno:

Okay. You or KSB going to answer my question now? 

Just now, MDC said:

Okay. You or KSB going to answer my question now? 

From your link.  Biden took a lead role in April 2014, Hunter was put on the board in May 2014.  Joe's shakedown was in 2015. Whenever it started, Joe clearly put an end to it.  Sorry. :dunno:

Biden assumed a lead role in U.S. diplomacy toward Ukraine after a popular revolution in early 2014 that led to pro-Russia President Viktor Yanukovych fleeing the country. Shokin became top prosecutor in 2015, after Yanukovych went into exile. A frustrated Biden in Dec. 2015 threatened to withhold $1 billion unless Shokin was fired, in hopes that a new prosecutor would do more to enforce the law. According to Biden, it worked. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

From your link.  Biden took a lead role in April 2014, Hunter was put on the board in May 2014.  Joe's shakedown was in 2015. Whenever it started, Joe clearly put an end to it.  Sorry. :dunno:

Biden assumed a lead role in U.S. diplomacy toward Ukraine after a popular revolution in early 2014 that led to pro-Russia President Viktor Yanukovych fleeing the country. Shokin became top prosecutor in 2015, after Yanukovych went into exile. A frustrated Biden in Dec. 2015 threatened to withhold $1 billion unless Shokin was fired, in hopes that a new prosecutor would do more to enforce the law. According to Biden, it worked. 

Are you or KSB going to answer my simple yes/no question above or keep doing the Filthy Fernandez Shuffle? :( 

Lenme help:

Was the attorney investigating Joe’s son? Or investigating the company Hunter worked for in relation to things they allegedly did before Hunter worked there?

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Are you or KSB going to answer my simple yes/no question above or keep doing the Filthy Fernandez Shuffle? :( 

Lenme help:

Both

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That one infuriates me but it may be one of the clearest examples of what the dems are doing.   Just keep saying it over and over, regardless of accuracy.     And people parrot it.   The rest of my family (all MA moonbat liberals, I'm the black sheep) says this all the time and then I'm like; "ummm, IRS targeting right leaning political organizations, fast and furious, Bengazi, spying on reporters, Hillary's emails, veterans dying while waiting for VA care,  and now Hunter's excellent adventure, etc, etc, etc. . ."  and they tell me I'm just repeating Fox news talking points.   

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Was the attorney investigating Joe’s son? Or investigating the company Hunter worked for in relation to things they allegedly did before Hunter worked there?

We are in agreement with you that the whole reason Cokehead was hired was to get daddy to end the investigation. And that it worked. :thumbsup: 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

We are in agreement with you that the whole reason Cokehead was hired was to get daddy to end the investigation. And that it worked. :thumbsup: 

The Filthy Fernandez Shuffle. :( 

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

So Joe was doing other countries a favor by having the investigator removed...Then Hunter happens to apply at the same company that was being investigated...he gets paid an obscene monthly wage, while having no qualifications for the job...and all is good.  Do I have that right?

Assuming that's correct, it was smart move by Joe to have his son wait to get the job until after the investigator was removed.

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

So Joe was doing other countries a favor by having the investigator removed...Then Hunter happens to apply at the same company that was being investigated...he gets paid an obscene monthly wage, while having no qualifications for the job...and all is good.  Do I have that right?

Assuming that's correct, it was smart move by Joe to have his son wait to get the job until after the investigator was removed.

Sure. So why do you guys repeatedly say this prosecutor was investigating Hunter’s corruption? 

17 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Change the names involved and I wonder if it remains a nothing burger to the leftists....

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Change the names involved and I wonder if it remains a nothing burger to the leftists....

You could say the same thing about Trump, Guliani and Ukraine and the Trump cultists. :thumbsup: 

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

The Filthy Fernandez Shuffle. :( 

Are you somehow are under the impression that the Ukranians started the investigation because Joe's son was a board member?  No one I know has ever said that.  They have said that the investigation was ended because he was a board member.  I know you are a troll, but I hope you aren't a troll because you have no other options.

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Are you somehow are under the impression that the Ukranians started the investigation because Joe's son was a board member? 

No, but KSB and others seem to think it was Joe’s son being investigated.

I think about half you folks are disingenuous. The other half like Filthy believe anything Orange Messiah and his enablers tell them. 

FWIW I won’t be voting for Joe under any circumstance. 

I liked how Bow-Tie was up there touting that he was a third generation state department official. Can I get a "white privilege"   Where you at AOC? Oh wait, he's on your side. Mmmmm, orange man bad! 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sure. So why do you guys repeatedly say this prosecutor was investigating Hunter’s corruption? 

I don’t think I have. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I don’t think I have. :unsure:

KSB did. That’s why you me and Timmah are talking.