Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Boy this testimony is damning

ROFLMAO.  I'm sure impeachment is imminent!!!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  I'm sure impeachment is imminent!!!

I agree he will be impeached and probably within the month. Whether senate has a real trial is a different question. But after this testimony they may have no choice.

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

You could say the same thing about Trump, Guliani and Ukraine and the Trump cultists. :thumbsup: 

Exactly....thanks for making my point

Just now, RLLD said:

Exactly....thanks for making my point

No problem just keeping you honest.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I agree he will be impeached and probably within the month. Whether senate has a real trial is a different question. But after this testimony they may have no choice.

The testimony by Schiffforbrains that he doesn't know the identity of the whistleblower was especially compelling!!!

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

So Joe was doing other countries a favor by having the investigator removed...Then Hunter happens to apply at the same company that was being investigated...he gets paid an obscene monthly wage, while having no qualifications for the job...and all is good.  Do I have that right?

Assuming that's correct, it was smart move by Joe to have his son wait to get the job until after the investigator was removed.

That can't be correct. No way Joe worked out a deal where his son gets a job he's totally unqualified for in return for Joe getting rid of the prosecutor.

There's a term for that but I can't remember what it is. 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

😂

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

The testimony by Schiffforbrains that he doesn't know the identity of the whistleblower was especially compelling!!!

More laughable than "I didn't inhale". 

Poor Biily Taylor, he tried to be a hero and entrap Sondland. Now he is making assumptions on what other people might have heard. Resident fake lawyer thinks it's compelling. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Poor Biily Taylor, he tried to be a hero and entrap Sondland. Now he is making assumptions on what other people might have heard. Resident fake lawyer thinks it's compelling. 

Yep, this guy is testifying on what he thinks other people were thinking.😂

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Yep, this guy is testifying on what he thinks other people were thinking.😂

Damning.

The whole thing is based on supposition. Nice country we got going these days. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No verification necessary. Just blurt out whatever comes to mind the left will supply the chorus of "damners". Neo fascists doing what they do. 

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It’s the first testimony skippy. I assume there will be corroboration, if not then perhaps your criticism will be valid. However I suspect you’ll move to a new line of defense once there is corroboration

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn't you hear ? A decorated veteran office kid didn't agree with the president of the United states foreign policy! Wtf! The president obviously committed a crime...if he didnt this decorated veteran wouldn't be upset!

Just now, IGotWorms said:

It’s the first testimony skippy. I assume there will be corroboration, if not then perhaps your criticism will be valid. However I suspect you’ll move to a new line of defense once there is corroboration

No need Ironsides. Taylor is a flat out liar. When no corroboration shows up the neo fascists will forget about him. He is the equivalent of that second nutjob woman at the Kavanaugh hearings.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No need Ironsides. Taylor is a flat out liar. When no corroboration shows up the neo fascists will forget about him. He is the equivalent of that second nutjob woman at the Kavanaugh hearings.

Okay, but if there is corroboration then your opinion will change?

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Other folks corroborating more hearsay?  Sure, that will definately change my mind.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Other folks corroborating more hearsay?  Sure, that will definately change my mind.

Who the fock are you?

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

Of course this entire thing is a sham, but they need to get him out before the next election or they are screwed.  He keeps the presidency AND takes back the house, cements the Senate and comes after the entire corrupt cabal with a vengeance.....they are terrified for a reason folks....

i think it's a sham and they are also terrified for another reason...ginsberg. she's on borrowed time. can trump still nominate under impeachment inquiry? :rolleyes:

Couple things....

How irresponsible is it to allow the POTUS to be overheard on a cell phone call? Did this doosh have him on speaker or did he turn the volume up? He clearly didnt take precautions to prevent it from happening. Either way he deserved to get fired at the very least. 

Second, all this fake concern over how Russia would perceive our threatening to withhold/delay aid to Ukraine could have been avoided had the Dems not decided to plaster it all over the news. 

They are once again full of sh!t with regards to their "concern" for Ukraine. They care more about investigating Trump than they do about Ukraine. That much is obvious. 

2 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Your Mom

That’s odd, I would’ve thought my mom would be against presidential abuses of power :dunno:

• Sad 1

That’s odd, I would’ve thought my mom would be against presidential abuses of power :dunno:

😁

Of course I am against presidential abuses of power.  Sad that you think that actually happened here.  

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Couple things....

How irresponsible is it to allow the POTUS to be overheard on a cell phone call? Did this doosh have him on speaker or did he turn the volume up? He clearly didnt take precautions to prevent it from happening. Either way he deserved to get fired at the very least. 

Second, all this fake concern over how Russia would perceive our threatening to withhold/delay aid to Ukraine could have been avoided had the Dems not decided to plaster it all over the news. 

They are once again full of sh!t with regards to their "concern" for Ukraine. They care more about investigating Trump than they do about Ukraine. That much is obvious. 

Trump should have cleaned all of these holdovers out in the first few months of his Presidency.

Haven't watched each and every minute of this "testimony", but the excerpts tell me that the crime Trump committed is that of being disliked by these career bureaucrats and further that they are in charge of this Country's foreign policy, not the President.

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Trump should have cleaned all of these holdovers out in the first few months of his Presidency.

Haven't watched each and every minute of this "testimony", but the excerpts tell me that the crime Trump committed is that of being disliked by these career bureaucrats and further that they are in charge of this Country's foreign policy, not the President.

Sounds like you're up to speed. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Sounds like you're up to speed. 

What would be fitting for this sham is if Bane broke in, grabbed Kent by his bowtie and asked :"Do you feel in charge"?

43 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Ya know worms, that is such a bs question.  For 4 years of this crap against Trump, they have always been one bit of proof, one witness, one bit of corroboration away. And always your side, yeah but if.....  

There won't be corroboration.  And what will you say when there isn't.  Probably the same thing you said last time and the time before that.

And before you spout off, tell me the name of Taylor's aide that overhead this bombshell.  Dude's a liar.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Boy this testimony is damning

Poor Wormie. :(

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Ya know worms, that is such a bs question.  For 4 years of this crap against Trump, they have always been one bit of proof, one witness, one bit of corroboration away. And always your side, yeah but if.....  

There won't be corroboration.  And what will you say when there isn't.  Probably the same thing you said last time and the time before that.

And before you spout off, tell me the name of Taylor's aide that overhead this bombshell.  Dude's a liar.

Okay but just humor me, hypothetically if there were corroboration say from the aide or Sondland himself, then would you change your opinion? It’s a simple question. 

29 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Of course I am against presidential abuses of power.  

Really? I honestly don’t believe that. Maybe by Democrats. Possibly by another republican that isn’t trump. But certainly not across the board

25 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

how about the ones he brought in after the fact..like Taylor

How come it's always the career employees coming out against Trump? I think back to what Schumer said "if you go after the intelligence community they can get you six ways to Sunday". It's Sunday. And no one cares. 

13 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Poor Wormie. :(

He has a point. There are Dems all over the place damning the fact that this is all they have.