Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Anyone see the testimony of this guy George Kent?  He's basically making the case for Trump that Biden and his son should be investigated.  You can't make this sh*t up.  The idiots pushing for impeachment are making Trump's case for him. 

Cliff notes version of this testimony? 

Love the new one from Taylor. 

Just this past friday a Staffer told him that way back when he over heard a convo between trump and the ambassador, with trump telling the ambassador he only cares about investigations. .... 

How convenient! 😂

I'd say you cant make this sh!t up, but they are! On the fly. 

Worms buys it! :lol:

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

Cliff notes version of this testimony? 

Basically:

- State dept keeps asking Ukraine why supposedly corrupt prosecutors closed an inquiry in to Burisma.  They have yet to get a satisfactory answer. 

- Burisma had a "mixed business reputation" so Hunter Biden going to work for them led him to raise concerns with Joe Biden about conflicts of interest.

- His department believed Zlochevsky (founder of Burisma) had stolen money and the prosecutor investigating him and Burisma had shut down the investigation after taking a bribe.  He was asked if he'd like Ukraine to reopen the investigation and he said he'd LOVE that so it would become clear who was bribed and to what extent.

Hey guys.  Here is a clip of Worms at the impeachment hearings today telling us that hearsay evidence is much better than direct evidence:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Boy this testimony is damning

Remember this gem..

🤣🤣🤣

What a focking idiot..

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I agree he will be impeached and probably within the month. Whether senate has a real trial is a different question. But after this testimony they may have no choice.

You really think it'll happen within a month?  I think they drag this out for a whole year.  Dems have no shot to win 2020 if they impeach him because he won't get removed by the senate.  He'll then get re-elected in 2020 and then what, go through 4 more years of this?

No, they're going to drag this out until next November in hopes that they win 2020... with the backup plan being that they hope they hold the House but take over the Senate.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Do you guys have any idea how this stuff works? There’s more than one witness :doh:

Wait!  You mean you have even MORE witnesses to the hearsay and 2nd/3rd hand testimony ("A friend of a friend told me...")?

Wow!  Now you've really got him!!!  :lol:

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBGheys is going apoplectic.  This time they are convinced, once again, that they have Trump 200%.   Y'know, just like the last time.

FBGheys now at level 11:

"I don't know how anyone can watch this testimony and conclude that Trump isn't guilty".

I think they're watching a MSNBC/CNN "testimony re-enactment" production.  That's the only way they could believe it.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Anyone see the testimony of this guy George Kent?  He's basically making the case for Trump that Biden and his son should be investigated.  You can't make this sh*t up.  The idiots pushing for impeachment are making Trump's case for him. 

Yeah. Anybody with a modicum of sense would want that kind of corruption investigated. Just like Trump asked. The Dems, on the other hand, don't want that investigated. So instead of admitting that Biden may have taken part in some unscrupulous activity they claim Trump is trying to undermine his candidacy. As if his candidacy is somehow a security blanket against investigation. 

And they think they are in the right on this. :doh:

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBGheys now at level 11:

"I don't know how anyone can watch this testimony and conclude that Trump isn't guilty".

I think they're watching a MSNBC/CNN "testimony re-enactment" production.  That's the only way they could believe it.

It's a mental disorder,  not much different than than those trans freaks. They suffer the inability to see the truth staring them in the face and a willingness to live in a fantasy world. 

• Like 2

Just now, drobeski said:

It's a mental disorder,  not much different than than those trans freaks, they suffer the inability to see the truth and a willingness to live in a fantasy. 

Nailed it.

This drobeski guy knows what he's talking about.  :thumbsup:

Slow down fellas. Star witnesses are forthcoming:

- MDC

- Hawkeye

- Honcho

- Worms

Collectively, they have read over 5,000 hours of CNN articles.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

- MDC

- Hawkeye

- Honcho

- Worms

And posted NUMEROUS times on Twitter! 

Twitter = fact.

"Even if the President should be impeached, history is going to question whether or not this was just a partisan lynching" Joe Biden 1998

I look forward to Timmy Smiff’s enlightenment. Deposition of David Holmes in a couple days — heard Trump call that was relayed to Taylor

23 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

"Even if the President should be impeached, history is going to question whether or not this was just a partisan lynching" Joe Biden 1998

NOOOOOO....... Not the L word!!!!!!! 

42 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I look forward to Timmy Smiff’s enlightenment. Deposition of David Holmes in a couple days — heard Trump call that was relayed to Taylor

Sooooo... more hearsay? 

Do yourself a favor, sit back with your popcorn and wait until this is all over before calling anybody else uninformed or misinformed or willfully ignorant. 

"Hearsay can be MUCH more better evidence than direct evidence" - Some Democrat from Illinois   :lol:

Is this real life?  People want to impeach a sitting POTUS based on hearsay?  whoah

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

"Hearsay can be MUCH more better evidence than direct evidence" - Some Democrat from Illinois   :lol:

Is this real life?  People want to impeach a sitting POTUS based on hearsay?  whoah

Not people. Butthurt Democrats. They still can't accept the results of a fair election. It's very telling to anybody whose paying attention. 

Elections have consequences and they're afraid to face them. 

7 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

What kind of clown can vote for a Democrat these days?

I ask that question all the time. I have friends that are in the trade unions who have finally had enough. These guys voted for Dukakis. 

3 hours ago, Gladiators said:

- MDC

- Hawkeye

- Honcho

- Worms

Haven’t watched a second of it or CNN. Was too busy finishing Jack Ryan. 

What a sad day for America, anyone who votes Democratic are anti American and definitely do not believe in Democracy.

• Like 1

Just now, Baker Boy said:

What a sad day for America, anyone who votes Democratic are anti American and definitely do not believe in Democracy.

That’s just as stupid as saying anyone who votes republican is racist. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Well, in 2019 there is not question that it is a partisan lynching.

is the Democratic Leadership really that stupid?

Wow. Democrats are really stupid. It's like some weird modern day phenomenon that they can be even more stupid than they have always been.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure he did

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Sooooo... more hearsay? 

Do yourself a favor, sit back with your popcorn and wait until this is all over before calling anybody else uninformed or misinformed or willfully ignorant. 

You obviously don’t know what hearsay is

So what did the Dems bring forth that is damning to trump? I haven’t watched nor plan on watching this. My HS buddy who was army and is now in school HATES trump with a passion (he’s black, ghetto, and smokes weed). He apparently stayed home from class just to watch this 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Heard from it a friend,who,heard from it from a friend,who heard it from another.....

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBGheys now at level 11:

More disturbing than the Democrats attempting to remove Trump from office before he was sworn in, more disturbing than the Democrats accusing Trump of doing (with no evidence only heresay) what Biden admitted to (withholding a billion dollars in aid unless they fired the prosecutor investigating the company paying his son $50k/mo), more disturbing than our media running full cover for this traitorous behavior...

Is the fact that there are Americans stupid enough to fall for this Stalin level propaganda and even more disturbing than falling for it is their absolute blind faith, arrogance, and hostility in believing something that even a senile grandma or autistic child can see right through.

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

So what did the Dems bring forth that is damning to trump? I haven’t watched nor plan on watching this. My HS buddy who was army and is now in school HATES trump with a passion (he’s black, ghetto, and smokes weed). He apparently stayed home from class just to watch this 

Nothing, it backfired tremendously. All that they had was "it seems", "it sounds", "I think", "I heard someone else say", etc.

It played well to the people who already hate Trump but they were never going to vote for him anyway. It played terribly to the people who decide elections, moderates and independents and people who live their life after an election rather than obsess over a loss for 4 years. And obviously not a single person who supports Trump was swayed, they were only further resolved to destroy these vermin at the ballot box.

55 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

More disturbing than the Democrats attempting to remove Trump from office before he was sworn in, more disturbing than the Democrats accusing Trump of doing (with no evidence only heresay) what Biden admitted to (withholding a billion dollars in aid unless they fired the prosecutor investigating the company paying his son $50k/mo), more disturbing than our media running full cover for this traitorous behavior...

Is the fact that there are Americans stupid enough to fall for this Stalin level propaganda and even more disturbing than falling for it is their absolute blind faith, arrogance, and hostility in believing something that even a senile grandma or autistic child can see right through.

Bingo

Why aren’t the people who were a actually on the call or have first hand information testifying?  Why all the hearsay testimony?

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

hearsay

[ˈhirˌsā]

NOUN

information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

"according to hearsay, Bob had managed to break his arm"

synonyms:

rumor · gossip · tittle-tattle · tattle · idle chatter · 

[more]

law

the report of another person's words by a witness, which is usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.

See that last part there? Granted, this isn't a court of law but this whole case hinges on what somebody says they heard somebody else say. Rock solid evidence right there. :thumbsup: