Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

Boy that Stone conviction is horrible timing for Trump. Convicted of the same thing trump was trying to do for 2020. :doh: And it turns out Trump personally had knowledge of and participated in the Russian interference :o 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Other witnesses you focking tard. They see how the president of the United States treats this one and don’t want to suffer the same fate. Jesus you’re truly thick

You mean getting castigated for lying? :dunno:

4 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

3. Told Ukrainian officials to disregard Trump because he would be impeached soon (that was PRIOR to any calls between Trump/Ukraine) i.e. Impeachment in search of an offense.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/calls-grow-remove-obamas-us-ambassador-ukraine-ryan-saavedra

Is that treason?

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Other witnesses you focking tard. They see how the president of the United States treats this one and don’t want to suffer the same fate. Jesus you’re truly thick

Lmao 🤣 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

How the majority of the Geek Club watches these hearings:

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Well this seemed odd. Isn't the point to get to the truth?

Looks like Honcho was right about how the libs act.

4 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

3. Told Ukrainian officials to disregard Trump because he would be impeached soon (that was PRIOR to any calls between Trump/Ukraine) i.e. Impeachment in search of an offense.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/calls-grow-remove-obamas-us-ambassador-ukraine-ryan-saavedra

Rep. Sewell: "My Republican colleagues will probably try to paint you as a Never Trumper. Are you a Never Trumper?"

Former U.S. Amb. to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch: "No."

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Other witnesses you focking tard. 

You seem to spout a lot of this type of approach to arguments. I think you should wait until you grow up before you try to make a point. Because at this point, you are simply embarrassing everyone with your lack of smarts. 

Stewart: Do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes? 
Yovanovitch: No. 
Stewart: Do you any have information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all? 

SO WTF IS SHE DOING UP THERE?!?!??!?!

• Like 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Stewart: Do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes? 
Stewart: Do you any have information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all? 

Political theatre?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Did they ask her if she thinks the orange man is bad yet?

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Did they ask her if she thinks the orange man is bad yet?

Yes, but she said no. Filthy linked to an article that says otherwise.

Yovanovitch on whether Trump asking Ukraine to probe into the Bidens was illegal: I don’t think that it’s unlawful per se, but I think there are channels for conducting investigations.”

Funny how the deep state wants everything to flow through them. One president talking to another doesn't need your approval FMR ambassador. 

Summary after 2 days of testimony:

1. Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend

2. "Heresay is more important than direct evidence"

3. "Trump did not accept any bribes"

4. "Trump did not commit any crimes"

5. Trump is mean because he fired an ambassador who serves at the pleasure of the president

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

5. Trump is mean because he fired an ambassador who serves at the pleasure of the president

I thought Worms said the other day that someone with direct knowledge of this stuff would be testifying.  Has that happened?  When is it going to happen?  Why are they having all these people who's testimony is worthless testify before the good witnesses?

15 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

4.5 "Nor do we even think he committed a crime"

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

100 pages and whatta we got?  Anything? 

Trump is the cleanest president to ever hold office. The democrats can't find any dirt on the guy. Well other than he said puzzy that one time.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Strike said:

I thought Worms said the other day that someone with direct knowledge of this stuff would be testifying.  Has that happened?  When is it going to happen?  Why are they having all these people who's testimony is worthless testify before the good witnesses?

Didn't they say that heresay(see rumor) was better evidence than direct knowledge?  I mean, they actually SAID that sh!t.....

Are they just setting us up with all these disastrous witnesses only to provide the REAL smoking gun in the final hours of the hearings?

Otherwise, these fools are dumber than shiot with how they’re playing this. 

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ve used them before dipsh1t, in reference to the mueller inquiry. Because it was true

Another "quality" post from another democrat that wants to be controlled by the government. Be carefull everyone, you may be standing next to this dumbass in line waiting for your weekly ration of toilet paper and instant potatoes one day.

They call this thing yet?

What an embarrassing couple of days for the left and their followers... Brutal.

:doh:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Didn't they say that heresay(see rumor) was better evidence than direct knowledge?  I mean, they actually SAID that sh!t.....

One Dem said that in many cases heresay evidence is better than direct evidence.

This lawyer sums it up pretty well

7 hours ago, Baker Boy said:
Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

7:01 AM - 15 Nov 2019

That was a dumb thing for him to do today and it truly pisses me off.  The only thing separating this country from all the craziness of the modern-day Democrats is this focking idiot who tweets like a retarded teenage girl.  It's like he wants to get impeached.  He has the self control of a junkie.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Are they just setting us up with all these disastrous witnesses only to provide the REAL smoking gun in the final hours of the hearings?

Otherwise, these fools are dumber than shiot with how they’re playing this. 

This is from the same group that has a member that thinks Gaum can flip over if we put to many troops on it. 

True story 

33 minutes ago, fandandy said:

That was a dumb thing for him to do today and it truly pisses me off.  The only thing separating this country from all the craziness of the modern-day Democrats is this focking idiot who tweets like a retarded teenage girl.  It's like he wants to get impeached.  He has the self control of a junkie.

Trump wants this to get taken to the Senate. Once there, all the dirt on the previous administration can be laid out for America to see. 

41 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Why shouldn't he get the truth out there? It's not like the media was going to tell the whole story about this woman. You found out from him. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why shouldn't he get the truth out there? It's not like the media was going to tell the whole story about this woman. You found out from him. 

Exactly. People who are upset that he tweets doesn’t understand that it’s the only way to get his side out to the masses. I think he does it in a way that irritates so many people so the media has to cover it, thus the context being covered. 
Could he tone it down some? Of course. But I’m starting to embrace it and love seeing people getting triggered. 

Think about a person watching this charade all week and then complain about a Trump tweet. Give me a break. 

• Like 2

People more worried about his truthful, non-intimidating tweet than the fact that right in front of the world on camera, Schifft won't let an elected representative ask a question of a witness. Yeah, the tweet is what people should be pissed about. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Exactly. People who are upset that he tweets doesn’t understand that it’s the only way to get his side out to the masses. I think he does it in a way that irritates so many people so the media has to cover it, thus the context being covered. 
Could he tone it down some? Of course. But I’m starting to embrace it and love seeing people getting triggered. 

Think about a person watching this charade all week and then complain about a Trump tweet. Give me a break. 

Word

57 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It's almost like they enjoy the double talk coming from politicians. Trump says it like it is. Yes he can be harsh, but that's the best way to get his message out. He's mastered twitter.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Cool!  Now we'll get another guy testifying that he also "believes" the hearsay he heard is truthful.  So now we've got multiple corroborations of hearsay but absolutely no one who heard anything directly from Trump.

Congrats!  You weak-minded oafs fell for it again!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Cool!  Now we'll get another guy testifying that he also "believes" the hearsay he heard is truthful.  So now we've got multiple corroborations of hearsay but absolutely no one who heard anything directly from Trump.

Congrats!  The weak-minded fell for it again!

There are multiple pages of him reporting on a call he directly heard between Ambassador Sondland and President Trump and his conversation with Sondland after.  :doh:

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's almost like they enjoy the double talk coming from politicians. Trump says it like it is. Yes he can be harsh, but that's the best way to get his message out. He's mastered twitter.

He hasn't mastered sh!t and his schtick is getting old.  He's lucky that the Democrats have no viable candidate who isn't off the reservation.

And he'll prolly still find a way to lose.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

There are multiple pages of him reporting on a call he directly heard between Ambassador Sondland and President Trump and his conversation with Sondland after.  :doh:

Yeah, I know.  Just like there were pee tapes and collusion w/the Russians!  I can't wait for this new "bombshell" to take him down.

When this doesn't work, what do you have next?  Tears?   Sky-Screaming?