Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I see why quid pro quo disappeared overnight. Holmes states that the Ukrainians were more than willing to investigate Burisma and former Ukrainian corruption. Sorry Honcho, Holmes is nail in the coffin. Thanks for the link.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

He hasn't mastered sh!t and his schtick is getting old.  He's lucky that the Democrats have no viable candidate who isn't off the reservation.

And he'll prolly still find a way to lose.

So don't read it. You're not required to check twitter.

42 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

There are multiple pages of him reporting on a call he directly heard between Ambassador Sondland and President Trump and his conversation with Sondland after.  :doh:

These focking morons wouldn’t believe it if they saw Trump shoot someone with their own two eyes. Some twitter troll would convince them it was Hillary Clinton in a Halloween mask

It’s focking pathetic, really :(

25 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I see why quid pro quo disappeared overnight. Holmes states that the Ukrainians were more than willing to investigate Burisma and former Ukrainian corruption. Sorry Honcho, Holmes is nail in the coffin. Thanks for the link.

So Timmy, with corroboration you have changed your mind now? As promised? I’d like to think you’re a man of your word :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So Timmy, with corroboration you have changed your mind now? As promised? I’d like to think you’re a man of your word :lol: 

Corroboration means the call most likely happened and he heard one side of it. So yes I acknowledge that. :thumbsup:

It also blows the doors off the libs case as it's clear Trump didn't coerce anything and there was no proviso. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Corroboration means the call most likely happened and he heard one side of it. So yes I acknowledge that. :thumbsup:

It also blows the doors off the libs case as it's clear Trump didn't coerce anything and there was no proviso. 

Pathetic.

Don’t worry though, I knew you were 100% full of sh1t :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Did we get him yet? Can we make the bad man go away?

We almost got'em! Yes, all of our witnesses said they have no criminal activity to report, but Orange man made them feel bad. Surely that is impeachable.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

These focking morons wouldn’t believe it if they saw Trump shoot someone with their own two eyes. Some twitter troll would convince them it was Hillary Clinton in a Halloween mask

This is hilarious coming from the guy whose liberal masters nominated Hillary Clinton last election. :lol:

You are a clown.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

You are a clown.

What is wrong with him?

Sorry you guys fell for this sh!t. :(

It must hurt, like down deep. 

Dems insurance policy to remove a duly elected president 2.0:

1. CIA "whistleblower"; failed

2. Bill Taylor honey trap texts; failed

3. Intimidate Vindland into "re-remembering" his sworn testimony; failed

4. Hearing day 1: heresay is more important than facts; failed

5. Hearing day 2: discredited ambassador says her feelings were hurt by Trump, and that she was not aware of any bribes or crimes; failed

6. New "witness" with more heresay from a phone call he eavesdropped on 

😂

Peach Mint?

• Thanks 2

Chick who testified today likely committed perjury.  Think Schifforbrains will go after her for it?  Doubtful.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Pathetic.

This is what there is folks. A bunch of dumb asses like this. It is sad. :( They want to be controlled by government and they think they will be cared for. Phags. So sad. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Pathetic.

I admit the call probably happened. What more do you want? You just don't want to admit the real bombshell is the call exonerates Trump.

I'd say this is going pretty well for the democrats. When do you think Pence takes over? 

9 hours ago, Strike said:

Chick who testified today likely committed perjury.  Think Schifforbrains will go after her for it?  Doubtful.

Really? Do you have a link or article I could read? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'd say this is going pretty well for the democrats. When do you think Pence takes over? 

I think they got him too. Heard it from this guy who knew this guy who said he saw a guy who heard it from this girl who knows mike pence's aunt who saw him do it. 

It's Nancy's house real soon. They got them. 

Don't forget the guy had to hold the phone away from his ear it was so loud. Great touch there. Almost makes you think he couldn't help but run back and report a private conversation. He didn't know at the time that tidbit would be critical to exonerating the President. 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The Democratic Party has jumped the shark!

this happened when they killed Kennedy

I can sum it up: Anyone the republicans want to call to testify can't be called. 

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can sum it up: Anyone the republicans want to call to testify can't be called. 

Right now. If impeached the Senate will have a field day for the next 4 years. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Right now. If impeached the Senate will have a field day for the next 4 years. 

Oh yeah. McConnell should take his sweet time with it. Want to waste everyone's time? Show them how it's done. Let pocahantas stick around Washington instead of campaigning. Lol. 

• Haha 1

Amount of ambassadors sodomized and killed under Trump- 0. Sorry he mean tweeted you honey.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Its hard to find a more smug doosh than Schiff. The look on his face...lmao.

That dude should be Clintonized. Where is Killary when you need her?

39 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That dude should be Clintonized. Where is Killary when you need her?

When things are exposed, it won't be safe for him (and others) to walk the street.

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

What are the Republicans going to do with the White House, House, Senate and 2 more conservative Supreme Court Justices?

Restore sanity? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

There’s a new whistleblower about to come out who heard Trump is the one who put a pubic hair on Anita Hill’s coke can. 

And apparently there's a witness who can corroborate this new Whistleblower's hearsay.  He'll testify that he heard a friend of a friend say that he heard the new whistleblower say that he heard that Trump is the one who put a pubic hair on Anita Hill's coke can.

All this new "evidence" is exhausting there's so much of it.

#slamDunkTrumpIsToast