Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

29 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The guy posted a screen shot from the NYT's article FFS. Here; read it yourself doofus:                https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/26/us/politics/impeachment-trump-hearing.html?searchResultPosition=3

He equivocated when asked whether both his former colleagues resigned because of their concerns about the aid, making it clear that he drew the conclusion himself. “I’m always reluctant to speak to someone else’s motivations,” he cautioned.

And yet, the Democrats have been doing it for the last 3.5 years non-stop and considering that "factual" evidence.  Except when someone does it to them - then it's absolute hearsay and lies.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

That's pure bullschit. I personally know numerous teachers and guidance counselors. They despise most of the kids and their parents. They tell me that the kids are entitled, special flowers, and the parents are insufferable.

What you are referencing are the teachers you see on social media and the news, who are propped up as glorious public servants, putting the good of society before themselves. They put on that show for a reason, and it's to push for raises, benefits, and self-praise.

I’m not referencing social media or the news at all. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You realize that 538 is aggregating the results of what looks like 40 polls from a wide variety of sources and every one of them shows significant support for impeachment, right? :wacko: 

Sad that you’ve retreated into Candyland. Then again, you’ve always been a bootlicking assboy stooge. :overhead: 

:lol: poor little trolldc. Can't even read the 538 data. No matter they will tell you what to think. Then tell you how they got it wrong.

• Haha 1

Just now, TimmySmith said:

:lol: poor little trolldc. Can't even read the 538 data. No matter they will tell you what to think. Then tell you how they got it wrong.

Dozens of polls referenced Timmah and nearly all of them show more people in favor of impeachment than against.

Let me guess: Polls are bias? :(  

Just now, MDC said:

Dozens of polls referenced Timmah and nearly all of them show more people in favor of impeachment than against.

Let me guess: Polls are bias? :(  

From "all show significant support" to "nearly all" in a matter of 2 posts. TitanicDC. Tip: Don't let 538 use you again son.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Please show us your defense for the charges listed:

You need to counsel all the GOP congressmen who keep going on talk shows and offering up defenses.   :D

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

From "all show significant support" to "nearly all" in a matter of 2 posts. TitanicDC. Tip: Don't let 538 use you again son.

Just skimming the site it looks like around 40 polls referenced, all except for 2 showing more support than not. The 2 that don’t are on the order of 48-45.

Are you retarded? :( 

Didn't 538 whiff big time in 2016? Why are they considered a reliable gage? 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn't 538 whiff big time in 2016? Why are they considered a reliable gage? 

Because the left believes damnit. Hope and change!

27 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You need to counsel all the GOP congressmen who keep going on talk shows and offering up defenses.   :D

You need to counsel Schiff and the Dems to file the charges so one can actually defend something.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/obama-holdover-heading-russia-probe-office-under-investigation-illegally-leaked

In addition, however, a court filing indicates that ONA’s director, James H. Baker, “is believed to be the person who illegally leaked the transcript of Mr. Flynn’s calls” to The Washington Post. Specifically, the filing states, “ONA Director Baker regularly lunched with Washington Post Reporter David Ignatius.”

The filing adds that Baker “was Halper’s ‘handler’” at ONA.

Obama holdover under investigation for leaking Flynn call. Yep, zero scandals.   :doh:

https://emersonpolling.reportablenews.com/pr/november-national-poll-support-for-impeachment-declines-biden-and-sanders-lead-democratic-primary

A new Emerson poll finds President Trump’s approval has increased in the last month with 48% approval and 47% disapproval, a bounce from 43% approval in the last Emerson National poll in October. Support for impeachment has flipped since October from 48% support with 44% opposing to now 45% opposed and 43% in support. The biggest swing is among Independents, who oppose impeachment now 49% to 34%, which is a reversal from October where they supported impeachment 48% to 39%.

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The guy posted a screen shot from the NYT's article FFS. Here; read it yourself doofus:                https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/26/us/politics/impeachment-trump-hearing.html?searchResultPosition=3

He equivocated when asked whether both his former colleagues resigned because of their concerns about the aid, making it clear that he drew the conclusion himself. “I’m always reluctant to speak to someone else’s motivations,” he cautioned.

What was Vladimir and Mikhail’s take on this? :lol:

55 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Take a XANAX, drink some cranberry juice and formulate your rebuttal, assuming you can piece one together.

I even posted the link to the New York Times article bozo. Can't be bothered to read it even though you brought this up?

53 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I'm guessing the opposite of Sha'nequa's, Tyrone's, and whatever the IT'S MA'AM dude's name is. 

22 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Take a XANAX, drink some cranberry juice and formulate your rebuttal, assuming you can piece one together.

I even posted the link to the New York Times article bozo. Can't be bothered to read it even though you brought this up?

I know — I read the article when it came out. Already posted that it needs to be corroborated.

In related news, did you see where Trump is now claiming he didn’t send Giuliani to the Ukraine? In direct contradiction of the July 25 phone call summary among other evidence :doh:

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I know — I read the article when it came out. Already posted that it needs to be corroborated.

In related news, did you see where Trump is now claiming he didn’t send Giuliani to the Ukraine? In direct contradiction of the July 25 phone call summary among other evidence :doh:

Can you do me a favor and point out Trump's high crimes and treason that warrants impeachment? I can't find it on the previous 118 pages. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Can you do me a favor and point out Trump's high crimes and treason that warrants impeachment? I can't find it on the previous 118 pages. Thanks.

Probably his getting "two scoops of ice cream".  That's a hanging offense! 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I must have missed that part of the phone call summary.

Hunter's Arkansas baby mama was a stripper in D.C. when he met her.

So it should be interesting if her lawyer supeonas his tax returns to determine child support. Think the idiot claimed that river of dirty money he got from Ukraine and China? 

:banana:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Hunter's Arkansas baby mama was a stripper in D.C. when he met her.

So it should be interesting if her lawyer supeonas his tax returns to determine child support. Think the idiot claimed that river of dirty money he got from Ukraine and China? 

:banana:

AND.......the strippers at the D.C. strip club used sex toys on a drugged out Hunter Biden.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/report-strippers-used-sex-toy-on-a-drugged-out-hunter-biden-at-nyc-strip-club/

You can't write better material. :lol:

It might be worth a Biden victory to have this guy running around. Much more fun than Chelsea. Gotta love that worker though. "Last night I had to go make an emergency run for a diiildo  for the vice -presidents son. He was whacked out on crack and they needed it stat" 

53 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is it just me or does Hunter sound like the type of guy Trump wants to party with, or maybe already has. 

I can't argue that. :lol:

How beautiful is it that Trump made the left go all in defending Hunter Biden then these revelations come to light? Six stints in rehab, THEN frequents a strip club where after getting all cracked out has a staffer go buy a d!ld0 so the strippers can use it on him. Then he knocks one up and contests the pregnancy. Now all his financials are all in play for child support and you can bet there's a sh!tload of lawyers are more than willing to help determine Hunter's wealth. 

• Thanks 1

New York Times is trying to frame another narrative in front of the Horowitz FISA report. "The FBI sent informants to contact the Trump campaign but not INTO the Trump campaign". Therefore it's not really spying.    :rolleyes:

[FBI] agents had an informant, an academic named Stefan A. Halper, meet with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos while they were affiliated with the campaign.

The F.B.I. did have an undercover agent who posed as Mr. Halper’s assistant during a London meeting with Mr. Papadopoulos in August 2016.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/27/us/politics/fbi-trump-campaign-inspector-general.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

So much for this all being one big right wing conspiracy.

21 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol some dude named Ivan, okay.

You’re right this stuff has to be verified. Like the bill Taylor aide heard Sondland’s phone call with Trump? Remember that? You screamed hearsay then the dude came in and testified to it then Sondland said yep that’s right except I “can’t recall” if Biden specifically was mentioned. Anyway, it’s the same kind of thing here. It raises issues but there’s not yet corroboration.

Dems claim that Trump was trying to dig up dirt on political opponent or at least that was one of the narratives. Hunter Biden's position on Burisma was reported on back in 2014. No digging necessary. 

That is of course unless you're referring to Trump verifying Ukraine actually investigating criminal activity and corruption. I thought that lack of investigating corruption was the narrative on why Shokin got fired. If you believe Obama/Biden pressured Ukraine to investigate corruption then you must support Trump making sure Ukraine is strong against corruption, regardless of whom the corrupt individuals are.

I think we know who “that guy” is at Thanksgiving dinner. 🦃 🏈 😜 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think we know who “that guy” is at Thanksgiving dinner. 🦃 🏈 😜 

You caught me red handed 😞

11 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Dems claim that Trump was trying to dig up dirt on political opponent or at least that was one of the narratives. Hunter Biden's position on Burisma was reported on back in 2014. No digging necessary. 

That is of course unless you're referring to Trump verifying Ukraine actually investigating criminal activity and corruption. I thought that lack of investigating corruption was the narrative on why Shokin got fired. If you believe Obama/Biden pressured Ukraine to investigate corruption then you must support Trump making sure Ukraine is strong against corruption, regardless of whom the corrupt individuals are.

The Trump Administration is so much more manly than the Obama Administration.  Who is that guy? 😂 Looks like he is a few months into his transition (like most libs). 

I can't imagine how focking stupid one has to be to still believe this impeachment fairy tale.

I am thankful for them though because it is their stupidity and arrogance that will get Trump reelected in a landslide.

Keep it up losers!

• Like 1

And Hunter Biden cheated on his wife (and mother of his children) with his dead brother's widow.

Then cheated on his dead brother's widow with a stripper, whom he let put a up his arse while he was high on crack and making it rain Ukrainian dollars at the DC club.

Then knocked up said stripper, denied it, paternity test puts him in the hook for child support.

Now lawyers get a peek into his finances.

And I doubt Trump would have any interest in partying with this guy. #1 Trump is sober, has been for his entire life. #2 even he thinks focking your dead brother's widow and impregnating a stripper are low class.

Hunter Biden is a Dem through and through, own it.

27 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

And Hunter Biden cheated on his wife (and mother of his children) with his dead brother's widow.

Then cheated on his dead brother's widow with a stripper, whom he let put a up his arse while he was high on crack and making it rain Ukrainian dollars at the DC club.

Then knocked up said stripper, denied it, paternity test puts him in the hook for child support.

Now lawyers get a peek into his finances.

And I doubt Trump would have any interest in partying with this guy. #1 Trump is sober, has been for his entire life. #2 even he thinks focking your dead brother's widow and impregnating a stripper are low class.

Hunter Biden is a Dem through and through, own it.

Now that one I doubt. Remember the pron stars?

54 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

I can't imagine how focking stupid one has to be to still believe this impeachment fairy tale.

I am thankful for them though because it is their stupidity and arrogance that will get Trump reelected in a landslide.

Keep it up losers!

:thumbsup:

He tricked those dooshbags into reporting he was golfing on thanksgiving 😂