Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

44 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He tricked those dooshbags into reporting he was golfing on thanksgiving 😂

No doubt. Focktards reported he was at Mar Lago then hours later added 'after this was reported Trump made unscheduled trip to Afghanistan to visit the troops'. They're apparently giving themselves credit to having goaded Trump into doing that despite the 15+ hour flight time over there. 

The lie about Trump's Thanksgiving was directed at the worms and honchos of the world. You think they care it was a lie. You think the author cares. Fake news is always a win.

Sondland was harassed and protested by the left up until he testified then after failing to deliver the goods, 3 women come out to file sexual harassment claims against him. The left's capacity for scorched Earth knows no bounds.

Michael Atkinson was the guy (Intel Comm I.G.) who edited the whistle blower form so Eric Ciarimella could spread the hearsay. Turns out his wife has connections to Fusion GPS.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Michael Atkinson was the guy (Intel Comm I.G.) who edited the whistle blower form so Eric Ciarimella could spread the hearsay. Turns out his wife has connections to Fusion GPS.

Of course.  Isn't he the one who found the report credible?

19 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

The lie about Trump's Thanksgiving was directed at the worms and honchos of the world. You think they care it was a lie. You think the author cares. Fake news is always a win.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. HTH? :dunno:

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about. HTH? :dunno:

It should not be that hard to understand for a normal adult, but in your case, I see why you are struggling with it. Lies, hatred, and stupidity are often on the buffet for your consumption at your leftist happy hours.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 8:46 AM, Filthy Fernadez said:

No doubt. Focktards reported he was at Mar Lago then hours later added 'after this was reported Trump made unscheduled trip to Afghanistan to visit the troops'. They're apparently giving themselves credit to having goaded Trump into doing that despite the 15+ hour flight time over there. 

He had to trick the media or they would have reported his trip and endangered the warfighters he was visiting.

Fake news jumped all over it because orange man bad. Meanwhile, fake news looks stupid again and Worms/MDC are wondering if this is impeachable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really hope he continues to find ways to highlight the ways news media is so often wrong or simply outright lying

6 hours ago, sderk said:

It should not be that hard to understand for a normal adult, but in your case, I see why you are struggling with it. Lies, hatred, and stupidity are often on the buffet for your consumption at your leftist happy hours.

The irony is strong with this one.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/27/2019 at 3:04 PM, MDC said:

Dozens of polls referenced Timmah and nearly all of them show more people in favor of impeachment than against.

Let me guess: Polls are bias? :(  

100% of all polls are bias.  The group, person... whomever running the poll is creating the question.  They're also framing it in a way that supports their thesis to prove themselves right.  If you walked into my house and ask "Do you think Donald Trump is a jerk?", you will get 2 "Yes's" from my son and I.  That result will show nationally.  The thing is, they didn't ask, "Despite that, do you like him as a President?".  To which case, you will get another 2 "Yes's".  You would also get 2 "Yes's" if you ask if we would vote for him in 2020.  But those questions weren't asked by this group, and hence, you'll get data that doesn't support real world feelings.

There's no such thing as an "Independent" or unbiased poll.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 1:20 AM, DonS said:

Looks like Sondland is under fire for sexual misconduct? #believeallwomen, right? 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/report-seattle-hotelier-ambassador-gordon-sondland-accused-of-sexual-miscond

(use private mode if pay wall blocks you) 

This is how you know his testimony helped Trump.  This accusation never comes to light if he had basically sealed Trump's fate.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

100% of all polls are bias.  The group, person... whomever running the poll is creating the question.  They're also framing it in a way that supports their thesis to prove themselves right.  If you walked into my house and ask "Do you think Donald Trump is a jerk?", you will get 2 "Yes's" from my son and I.  That result will show nationally.  The thing is, they didn't ask, "Despite that, do you like him as a President?".  To which case, you will get another 2 "Yes's".  You would also get 2 "Yes's" if you ask if we would vote for him in 2020.  But those questions weren't asked by this group, and hence, you'll get data that doesn't support real world feelings.

There's no such thing as an "Independent" or unbiased poll.

Do you have a better way to track public opinion?

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes.  On election day.  Every time a person called me (when I answered and got sucked in), who tried to poll me, I bashed Trump every chance I got.  I want the Dems to have as much bad information as possible so that elections like 2016 happen.  You can't lie when you vote.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

LMFAO the fact you didn't know polls are biased is so unsurprising, but still funny.

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This is how you know his testimony helped Trump.  This accusation never comes to light if he had basically sealed Trump's fate.

After this fails theyll call him a racist.

Amidst all this mess, I'm still trying to figure out what the lefty congress people have been doing to contribute positively to this country over the past few years. I'm coming up empty on every front. :dunno:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

LMFAO the fact you didn't know polls are biased is so unsurprising, but still funny.

I could get with the idea that polls are biased. Kind of hard to believe that dozens of polls are all biased by more than a few % points. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

How could the pollster understand you with President Trump's c0ck in your mouf?

Wow,  a prime example of the lefty loony looney approach to politics. Keep it going!! Trump 2020!!

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

2 years 314 days of tilt :(

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Nice CUMback, now wipe it off your mouf.

Yep. This is what the left has to offer folks. :banana:

Trump 2020!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Polls ALL just happened to be wrong in the same direction. Pure coincidence.

I never seem to catch the news making a mistake in their reporting that is beneficial to a conservative. It’s very, very odd. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I could get with the idea that polls are biased. Kind of hard to believe that dozens of polls are all biased by more than a few % points. 

Almost every presidential election, the republican candidate sees this magic surge in the polls in the fall somewhere.  That's usually after months of polls that show the republican trailing badly. That way the polls can try to suppress republican turnout but then still be fairly accurate if you only look at the last poll before election day.

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I know you want that to be true, but I'd have done that regardless of which Republican candidate won the primary... I just enjoy the angst that people like you get with that candidate being Donald Trump.

Can we stop insinuating that Trump was worried about this dementia ridden clown creepy Joe ? 

This is the best the dems have to offer. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. This is what the left has to offer folks. :banana:

Trump 2020!!

11 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I know you want that to be true, but I'd have done that regardless of which Republican candidate won the primary... I just enjoy the angst that people like you get with that candidate being Donald Trump.

Sorry guys---my posts yesterday crossed the line.   The combination of Wisconsin football and Tennessee whiskey got me a little too riled up.  I'd say it won't happen again, but...I really like whiskey, so hope we are good until next time   :cheers:

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sorry guys---my posts yesterday crossed the line.   The combination of Wisconsin football and Tennessee whiskey got me a little too riled up.  I'd say it won't happen again, but...I really like whiskey, so hope we are good until next time   :cheers:

All good. :thumbsup:

On 11/30/2019 at 8:38 PM, avoiding injuries said:

Newsweek fires the “journalist” responsible for the Tweet about Trump golfing and tweeting on Thanksgiving. 

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/30/newsweek-fires-journalist-responsible-for-false-story-about-president-trumps-thanksgiving/

Yeah, saw that....and yet Cuomo and Lemon, among others, still keep their jobs?

On 10/10/2019 at 8:50 AM, MDC said:

I sort of feel bad for you. The drobeski and HT types here are just hack partisans who parrot whatever the GOP tells then. You’re actually stupid enough to believe this malarkey. :lol: 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:35 AM, MDC said:

Everyone knows Trump did it. His supporters either don’t think it’s an impeachable offense or they think everyone does it and Don is their guy so they defend him. 

You might be the only person here who buys Trump’s anti corruption malarkey. I bet you think Don’s lawyer paid Stormy $150k of his own money too. 

Are you writing for Joe?? :cheers:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/03/shock-adam-schiff-investigated-devin-nunes-phone-records/

So Schiff got a hold of the phone records for Devin Nunes, John Solomon and two of Trump's lawyers Jay Sekulow and Rudy Guiliani. Just how he got those is still being determined.

Either way, (subpoenaed or illegal) it's deeply disturbing. 

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/03/shock-adam-schiff-investigated-devin-nunes-phone-records/

So Schiff got a hold of the phone records for Devin Nunes, John Solomon and two of Trump's lawyers Jay Sekulow and Rudy Guiliani. Just how he got those is still being determined.

I'll give the very republican answer of

If you have nothing to hide it doesn't matter

10 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

That projection sh!t won't fly anymore man. Democrats are the party of illegal surveillance. Goes back to Bill Clinton and the FBI files on Congress. Used it for dirt to keep them in line. Obama took it to a new extreme and it's continuing. 

GFY if you think it's okay to do that Gestapo sh1t.

14 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

:lol: A very neo fascist Gestapo reply.

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It’s not still being determined. The house subpoenaed AT&T. Also I don’t believe they  got Nunes’ phone records at all but rather the wrongdoers they were targeting happened to be communicating with Nunes—you know, because he’s a shady piece of sh1t. It’s the same thing with the Russia investigation where you ‘tards believed somebody was spying on the Trump campaign but actually they were tapping Russian spies (as always) and the Russian spies were communicating with Trump :doh: