Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 minute ago, riversco said:

so they will impeach trump.

there is a good chance here that simply impeachment will spur civil unrest, as many voters will assume impeachment means he is no longer president and dont know about the senate trial.  

i do hope some of you heeded my advice and made sure to get passports and made some sort of plan to move abroad for a bit.

oh stop

They will impeach, senate will not remove. Trump will be re-elected

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

oh stop

civil war is emotional, not rational.  civil war is not something to debate and dismiss.  its rooted in feelings. trumps base has lost all trust in a system that is about to impeach him.  his base may well revolt because of this.  and once that ball gets rolling it can cascade to epic proportions.  

think french revolution.  just a cascading storm of rage and anger imploding a nation.  

5 minutes ago, riversco said:

civil war is emotional, not rational.  civil war is not something to debate and dismiss.  its rooted in feelings. trumps base has lost all trust in a system that is about to impeach him.  his base may well revolt because of this.  and once that ball gets rolling it can cascade to epic proportions.  

think french revolution.  just a cascading storm of rage and anger imploding a nation.  

Not going to happen

22 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

This pretty much.  The basis for which the House Democrats are going through this impeachment process are not rooted in any kind actual direct facts.  It's feelings, guesses, hearsay and hypotheticals of what some people (picked by Democrats) believe to be true.  There is no smoking gun.  Ever since the election, and since the House is controlled by Dems they have been looking under every nook and cranny for a reason to impeach this POTUS.  They simply do not accept the 2016 election.  Period.

It will fall like a cheap tent in the Senate.  Then we'll have an election where the people decide.

• Like 2

One of the Dems' witnesses Turley rebuked them and said 'saying Trump was guilty of obstructing was an abuse of power by the Dems'. He further said there was no evidence of criminal activity. That's one of their own witnesses FFS.

If you support what the Dems are doing and Schiff grabbing phone records, you can GFY scumbags.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This pretty much.  The basis for which the House Democrats are going through this impeachment process are not rooted in any kind actual direct facts.  It's feelings, guesses, hearsay and hypotheticals of what some people (picked by Democrats) believe to be true.  There is no smoking gun.  Ever since the election, and since the House is controlled by Dems they have been looking under every nook and cranny for a reason to impeach this POTUS.  They simply do not accept the 2016 election.  Period.

It will fall like a cheap tent in the Senate.  Then we'll have an election where the people decide.

Do you think Trump directed his people to ask Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden? And if so, do you think he did it for a for a foreign policy reason or a political reason?

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Do you think Trump directed his people to ask Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden? And if so, do you think he did it for a for a foreign policy reason or a political reason?

It says it right in the transcript,  he asked to help "US" ( meaning our country) he even reiterated at the end, saying "our COUNTRY has been through a lot". Never once did he refer to himself.  

Only a hack could twist it the way the hacks have and only a retard would buy it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

It says it right in the transcript,  he asked to help "US" ( meaning our country) he even reiterated at the end, saying "our COUNTRY has been through a lot". Never once did he refer to himself.  

Only a hack could twist it the way the hacks have and only a retard would buy it.

I was asking KSB a question. If I wanted to know what you thought I’d read Conservative Sandbox or Brightbart.

Just now, MDC said:

I was asking KSB a question. If I wanted to know what you thought I’d read Conservative Sandbox or Brightbart.

Dont like the truth eh ?

The greatest days of our country were forged by men storming the beaches at Normandy and Iwo Jima and Rosie the riveter taking care of business at home. Now we have law professors who get triggered when they see a Trump Hotel. Nice work libtards. 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

The dirt was out there since 2014 FFS. NYT even reported on it.

Is looking into criminal activity off limits if the person is running for office? If that's the case, why are they allowed to investigate the Republican candidate? Also, it would explain why seemingly all the Democratic party is running for office. 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Dont like the truth eh ?

You got me.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The dirt was out there since 2014 FFS. NYT even reported on it.

Is looking into criminal activity off limits if the person is running for office? If that's the case, why are they allowed to investigate the Republican candidate? Also, it would explain why seemingly all the Democratic party is running for office. 

See my post to dumbeski above.

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

If he did then wouldn't one of those people had been interviewed and said that "Trump told me too dig up dirt on Biden or else he was going to withhold aide."  If this was as corrupt as people are implying then surly somebody had DIRECT knowledge or had a DIRECT order.

None of the witnesses have anything like that from Trump.  :dunno:

In fact the only person who testified that he got directive from Trump himself (the horses mouth)  was Sonland and this is what he said:

It doesn't matter what I "think" or "feel".  :doh:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

If he did then wouldn't one of those people would been interviewed and said that "Trump told me too dig up dirt on Biden or else he was going to withhold aide."

None of the witnesses have anything like that directly from Trump.  :dunno:

In fact the only person who testified that he got directive from Trump himself was Sonland and this is what he said:

It doesn't matter what I "think" or "feel".  :doh:

So ... yes or no to my questions?

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

See my post to dumbeski above.

Is looking into criminal activity off limits if the person is running for office?

Yes or No

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Is looking into criminal activity off limits if the person is running for office?

Yes or No

No. 

Just now, MDC said:

Dont like the truth eh ?

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

First question as written:  No, if he did we would of had testimony saying such.  "Trump told me to yada yada"  :dunno:   I would say that I'm sure that after the Ukraine election  Trump told people and Guliani to make sure Ukraine does what they promised and root out any corruption....then nod nod winky winky whispers Hunter Biden.

Second question.  Well both.

But again, doesn't really matter what I hypothesize.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

First question as written:  No, if he did we would of had testimony saying such.  "Trump told me to yada yada"  :dunno:   I would say that I'm sure that after the Ukraine election  Trump told people and Guliani to make sure Ukraine does what they promised and root out any corruption....then nod nod winky winky whispers Hunter Biden.

Second question.  Well both.

But again, doesn't really matter what I hypothesize.

Okay. I ask cause while I think every POTUS does something like this and the investigation is completely partisan, I think it’s also obvious Trump did it and presidents in general should not do this sort of thing. I respect the “Sure he did it but get over it” approach. Cultist bootlickers like dumbeski-poo and Filthy crack me up.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

"I ask cause while I think...  does something... I think it’s also obvious... Trump did it" 

Congratulations! You qualify as a Democrat material witness in the impeachment hearings!

• Haha 2

Libtards accuse Trump of trying to dig up "dirt" (widely reported on, obvious corruption) yet Adam Schiff was trying to get nude pictures of Trump. You can't make this stuff up. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Then you should find no wrong in any aspect of the Trump/Ukraine phone call or actions of Rudy Guiliani.

I don’t think your conclusion logically follows the premise here. But I know you’ve got way more energy than me to hash it out all day long every day for months.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t think your conclusion logically follows the premise here. But I know you’ve got way more energy than me to hash it out all day long every day for months.

Yet here you are all day every day 

😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

😂

He's like all the SJWs the Dems are trotting out there; WINOs.....white in name only. 

So much guilt and hatred against white men.

• Thanks 1

😂

Sure. That doesn’t mean I’m going to sword fight with Filthy for 30+ posts per day.

I know my limits. ;) 

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

He's like all the SJWs the Dems are trotting out there; WINOs.....white in name only. 

So much guilt and hatred against white men.

Wut? 😂 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sure. That doesn’t mean I’m going to sword fight with Filthy for 30+ posts per day.

I know my limits. ;) 

You're unarmed,  I dont blame ya. 

• Haha 1

Funny how the Democrats bring in the Constitution when they think it suits them...

Pelosi:  "The president's actions have seriously violated the Constitution—especially when he says and acts upon the belief Article 2 says I can do whatever I want. "

Yet they ignore it when guns are involved...

You're unarmed,  I dont blame ya. 

I walk past ranting loons on the street too. 👍🏻 

It is official, the left is going to impeach a president for investigating corruption by the previous administration that involved millions of dollars paid to the crackhead son of the VP and a billion dollar bribe ADMITTED ON LIVE TV.

Never mind facts, they had three weeks of heresay testimony in which EVERY SINGLE WITNESS admitted to having no first hand knowledge of factual evidence demonstrating quid pro quo.

These people deserve what is coming.

5 more years of MAGA, control of house and senate, 2-3 more SCOTUS judges, more jobs for Americans, a wall to keep out worthless scoundrels and criminals, repeal and replace Obamacare, and mass arrests and suicides of their child focking leadership in DC and the media.

The Democratic Party will cease to exist by 2025.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards accuse Trump of trying to dig up "dirt" (widely reported on, obvious corruption) yet Adam Schiff was trying to get nude pictures of Trump. You can't make this stuff up. 

Standard : IF Democrats do it, its "unproven", "disproven", "debunked", "non-issue", or just a republican talking point to note it.....you see, when Democrats do something wrong, illegal, corrupt its because they are trying to protect you from the real evil.....people who do not think as they do.....

Everyone else is held to a standard, just not them

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

See; you're all teared up with your white guilt. 

This have something to do with Trump?

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why on earth would the libtards think this Karlan woman was a good "witness" ? Donates thousands to Hillary, says she can't walk by a Trump hotel without becoming triggered, and drags the young son of the president into this nonsense. What, Blasey Ford wasn't available? And this Noah Feldman. Sheeez, just look at him. He reeks of inherited wealth and position. Paid to think, not do.  Lol. 

Agreed, she was a piss poor choice