Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

45 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Best part of day 1 was that lawyer Pat Cipollone using the defense of “Trump is a man of his word”. Maybe he was taking about his word bigly?

Love Trump of hate him, nobody can argue that he lies more than possibly everybody else on the planet.

He's gonna be your president for another 5 years. Enjoy :)

14 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Try listening with your ears and using your brain, instead of listening with your mouth and using your tongue to tickle Trumps tiny balls.

Or you could just use google, like anyone else who isn't an infant, completely retarded or in a coma.

You can’t name any can you? Give me your top ten, it should be easy for you.

He sure is keeping his campaign promises.

13 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Try listening with your ears and using your brain, instead of listening with your mouth and using your tongue to tickle Trumps tiny balls.

Or you could just use google, like anyone else who isn't an infant, completely retarded or in a coma.

These lies you speak of, were any of them as detrimental as “you can keep your doctor” or “ the average family will save 2500 dollars a year”. Just so we keep the lies I’m context. 

• Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

What are these lies you speak of?

I think it was that there was evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign, oh wait, that was someone else....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

So, no examples.

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He's gonna be your president for another 5 years. Enjoy :)

Meh. Barely impacts me, just like every other president. Taxes go up a tiny bit or down a  tiny bit. That's the only thing i even remotely care about.

You're the losers arguing about it all day and night on this forum. I just drop in once a month to throw some bananas to you monkeys.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, donkeyjotes said:

Meh. Barely impacts me, just like every other president. Taxes go up a tiny bit or down a  tiny bit. That's the only thing i even remotely care about.

You're the losers arguing about it all day and night on this forum. I just drop in once a month to throw some bananas to you monkeys.

Cool. There are enough ill informed cucks around. Take care. 

3 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Not fooling anyone. He's had your twat twisted in knots since the night he won. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, donkeyjotes said:

Best part of day 1 was that lawyer Pat Cipollone using the defense of “Trump is a man of his word”. Maybe he was taking about his word bigly?

Love Trump of hate him, nobody can argue that he lies more than possibly everybody else on the planet.

first off democrats dont care when he lies, they hate when he tells the truth

2nd, the vast majority of his "lies" are based on opposing opinions as fact, one of WAPO's favorite lies Trump tells, is that its a fence not a wall, seriously

• Like 1

Did you hear Lawrence O'Donnell call out CNN for being fake news  😆

Ruh Roh, looks like the leftists in the media are fixing to turn on each other now....:headbanger:

8 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Welcome back Newbs! 

• Thanks 1

Here come the monkeys!!! Like moths to flame.

It's been fun, but I got to run.

I'll catch up with you miserable cucks in a month or two

19 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Ok. Get your vagina cleaned up. You’ll feel better. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Come back election day, its gonna be awesome.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Yep...make sure to log out of this alias and back into your regular one coward.

23 hours ago, sderk said:

They don't understand the process of the way our government is set up. How is it that they don't think they have to follow it? They did their freaking trial. Now present the results and that is that.

Clearly.

According to them you're guilty until proven innocent. They keep :cry: about a fair trial. Newsflash shitdicks, a fair trial is for the benefit of the accused, not the prosecution. The accused also has a right to a speedy trial. It is up the the defense to determine if they want a speedy trial or if they want to drag it out for weeks or months. So their constant whining about trying to get this over with quickly is laughable. The defense is also under no obligation to assist in the prosecution of the case against them. So the complaints about lack of cooperation are also laughable. 

They shouldn't have rushed the sham process in the House if they needed more evidence to make any kind of a case in favor of impeachment. They failed to build a good case. It is now time to try THAT case in the Senate. 

22 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

What if his regular one has been banned, like 5 times?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Did you hear Lawrence O'Donnell call out CNN for being fake news  😆

Ruh Roh, looks like the leftists in the media are fixing to turn on each other now....:headbanger:

Little by little, then an avalanche. Have you ever seen a party go so nuts in the head as this one is? Sure, since the beginning of time a lot of people did a lot of dirty weird things in the name of politics, but this group is in a class of their own I gotta think.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

he can't, newbie has been banned

This Nothing Burger Supreme has now cost the American taxpayers more than we can afford.

and no, we don't get fries with that

25 minutes ago, sderk said:

Little by little, then an avalanche. Have you ever seen a party go so nuts in the head as this one is? Sure, since the beginning of time a lot of people did a lot of dirty weird things in the name of politics, but this group is in a class of their own I gotta think.

Now the media is doing the "we are more WOKE than you!!" schtick.   What is amusing is that they are really calling out CNN for not being more critical of Trump, I mean they have abandoned ANY sense of journalistic integrity

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Now the media is doing the "we are more WOKE than you!!" schtick.   What is amusing is that they are really calling out CNN for not being more critical of Trump, I mean they have abandoned ANY sense of journalistic integrity

If Mel Brooks was in his prime, oh the movies he could make about of this.

Or he could just add it on to the History of the World movie.

35 minutes ago, sderk said:

Chicks, cucks and queers. It was never going to work. 

When they lose this one, here is the beginning of where they start impeachment hearings after Trump wins in 2020:

Schiff accuses Trump of "trying to cheat" in the 2020 election by using his authority to nudge Ukraine into launching political investigations into the Bidens.

And then there is Schumer claiming victory on day 1:

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer is claiming a victory from yesterday's hearings. "The very first thing the American people saw when they tuned in to the impeachment trial of President Trump was Republican Senators voting against having a fair trial with relevant witnesses and documents," he said in a tweet.

Should have called them in the house ole Chuckie boy. Then you would have it all documented and ready to go day 1.

:lol:

Meanwhile in the White House, Trump took aim at the House impeachment managers, calling them “sleazebags” during an impromptu press conference at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on Wednesday -- while saying he'd "love" to attend his ongoing Senate trial back home.

22 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Ho much longer does this dikkhead get to talk? JFC, I've heard all I can stand from that little fukking fagg.

Doesnt he get like 8 hours or something today?

2 hours ago, sderk said:

The white version of Antonio Brown.

15 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

He could have laid out his "evidence" in under 1 minute.

Like this:

"We got nothin." :dunno:

Here is what I don't get, the Dems lay out their opening argument for why OMB and should be impeached, based on their thorough investigation that produced irrefutable facts and evidence from first hand witnesses that Trump committed high crimes and misdemeanors and is a threat to our democracy.

Trump's defense team then will lay out their argument for why everything the Dems just said is bullshite.

Then everyone votes on whether or not to proceed.

Then, if the Dems have enough votes to proceed, they vote on specific witnesses who will testify.

Literally nothing from yesterday has an impact on the impeachment process. The official vote on witnesses occurs after each side makes their opening arguments and a vote is taken on dismiss/proceed.

Yesterday was nothing more than a dog and pony show to give the media and low IQ retards a talking point of "Republicans are obstructing, not a fair trial, OMB"

They know they have no credible case for impeachment and so the next best thing is to paint it as the evil Republicans are covering for Trump.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBGheys posters saying Adam Schiff absolutely destroyed the Republicans and conviction is imminent.

I heard the same on liberal xm radio stations.

Opening day: "The Dems killed it."

Today: Some lefty lawyer was on a show saying...."The Republicans don't know what hit them. The Dems were more prepared than the Republicans were ready for. They were more prepared than they ever have been in history even when they had the majority. They weaved their story masterfully covering everything from the impeachment in the house to the current day happenings of the senate." 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

He could have laid out his "evidence" in under 1 minute.

He’s still trying to do Russia and mueller 😂 

when they say Donald John trump. Does that mean they are saying something serious?

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

I heard the same on liberal xm radio stations.

Opening day: "The Dems killed it."

Today: Some lefty lawyer was on a show saying...."The Republicans don't know what hit them. The Dems were more prepared than the Republicans were ready for. They were more prepared than they ever have been in history even when they had the majority. They weaved their story masterfully covering everything from the impeachment in the house to the current day happenings of the senate." 

:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's unbelievable that you can come away with that impression after watching this stuff.  It's such a embarrassment for the Dems, I really think most of them have had a break from reality at this point.  No other explanation.

7 hours ago, donkeyjotes said:

Sounds like your transition is mostly complete. Congrats! Get stocked up on those tampons.

Do you prefer ma’am?

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, it's unbelievable that you can come away with that impression after watching this stuff.  It's such a embarrassment for the Dems, I really think most of them have had a break from reality at this point.  No other explanation.

This stuff is precious. WTF, already working on the next impeachment? My God I hope the House turns.

Ever notice Nadler looks just like the bad guy in Indiana Jones?

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Major_Arnold_Ernst_Toht

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-impeachment-trial-live-updates-democrats-make-their-case-against-trump/ar-BBZdSkf?li=BBnb7Kz&fullscreen=true#image=2

"Nadler then asserted that the president’s actions were driven by a desire “to obtain a corrupt advantage for his re-election campaign.”

“As we will show the president went to extraordinary lengths to cheat in the next election,” Nadler said, recounting the president’s efforts to remove Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch from her post in Kyiv."

From Fox News' Marisa Schultz: "As Rep. Adam Schiff concluded his lengthy impeachment opening argument Wednesday afternoon, the California Democrat was speaking to plenty of empty chairs in the Senate chamber." https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-impeachment-trial-restless-senators-struggle-sit-through-schiff-opening-argument

------------------------------------------------------------------
Schiff says there’s about two-and-a-half hours to go, and says a colleague told him, “Keep it up, but don’t keep it up too long.”