Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

^ Occam's razor is pointing towards the entire impeachment being an effort to cover up the Biden/Ukraine scandal and influence the 2020 election by blaming Trump.

Where have we seen this before?

Hillary/DNC paying a foreign agent (Steele) to collude with Russia and dig up dirt on a political opponent (Trump) in an effort to influence an election (2016). Then accusing Trump of colluding with Russia.

I can't say I blame them. With help from the media they control the narrative that the general uninformed masses are fed. And with so many of them guilty of participating directly or indirectly through financial gains they have everything to lose. Their power, their freedom. 

I suspect things are going to get real ugly real fast if the impeachment leads to witnesses being called and evidence being shown.

• Thanks 2

On 1/3/2020 at 11:10 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Both can be true. Maybe if Biden wasn't doing corruption you would have a point. But he was. 

Both are true, best I can tell. Biden was doing corrupt sh!t. Trump tried to use that politically.

Both should be held accountable. 

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Both are true, best I can tell. Biden was doing corrupt sh!t. Trump tried to use that politically.

Both should be held accountable. 

IIRC, Biden had yet to announce his candidacy when President Trump asked Ukraine to investigate what took place in the 2016 election. So he couldn't have been looking for dirt on a political rival at that point.

Either way, we should get to the bottom of the Burisma deal before the next election. The electorate should go to the booth knowing exactly what happened with Biden/Burisma. If it turns out to be nothing, no harm, no foul. If it turns out to help President Trump, so be it. 

On 9/24/2019 at 4:52 PM, MDC said:

Was the prosecutor Biden strongarmed the Ukraine into firing conducting this investigation too?

:lol:  We'll never know because the Dems won't allow the investigation. In fact they will bring down a U.S. President to stop it. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

IIRC, Biden had yet to announce his candidacy when President Trump asked Ukraine to investigate what took place in the 2016 election. So he couldn't have been looking for dirt on a political rival at that point.

Either way, we should get to the bottom of the Burisma deal before the next election. The electorate should go to the booth knowing exactly what happened with Biden/Burisma. If it turns out to be nothing, no harm, no foul. If it turns out to help President Trump, so be it. 

Its complete garbage/cover up for Obama admin corruption.  

They claim trump wasnt after corruption,  rather dirt on a political opponent. 

What was the so called dirt ? It was corruption.  

Clowns...as is anyone who buys it. 

I like the narrative they made up that because trump wants Ukrainian 2016 election interference investigated, that means team trump is claiming it was ukraine NOT russia who interfered.  Like it cant be both of them ? They just make stuff up, they know how retarded their base is and are hoping to bait a few other retards in to swaying the next election.  

This whole charade is nothing but election interference.  

5 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

^ Occam's razor is pointing towards the entire impeachment being an effort to cover up the Biden/Ukraine scandal and influence the 2020 election by blaming Trump.

Where have we seen this before?

Hillary/DNC paying a foreign agent (Steele) to collude with Russia and dig up dirt on a political opponent (Trump) in an effort to influence an election (2016). Then accusing Trump of colluding with Russia.

I can't say I blame them. With help from the media they control the narrative that the general uninformed masses are fed. And with so many of them guilty of participating directly or indirectly through financial gains they have everything to lose. Their power, their freedom. 

I suspect things are going to get real ugly real fast if the impeachment leads to witnesses being called and evidence being shown.

This might be the worst example of the use of Occam's razor ever.  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous “whistleblower" who touched off Trump's impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/01/22/whistleblower_was_overheard_in_17_discussing_with_ally_how_to_remove_trump_121701.html

20 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous “whistleblower" who touched off Trump's impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/01/22/whistleblower_was_overheard_in_17_discussing_with_ally_how_to_remove_trump_121701.html

And we ALL know that overhearing something is the cornerstone of mob justice.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The timing of US aid to Ukraine

At the press conference, Trump said that aid to Ukraine was delivered even sooner than it was scheduled to be: "Now, here's the other thing: They got their money long before schedule. They got all their money." He said on CNBC: "So they got the money. In fact, they got it very early."
Facts First: The money did not come early or ahead of schedule. Trump's freeze on the aid meant that $35 million could not get out the door before a legal deadline of the end of September, forcing Congress to pass a deadline extension.

The WH releases aid in early September, but Congress holds it up past the deadline and Trump's a liar. 🤣
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And we ALL know that overhearing something is the cornerstone of mob justice.  :thumbsup:

Along with we ALL know its Obama holdovers like vindman who should be setting our foreign policy and not trump.  

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Along with we ALL know its Obama holdovers like vindman who should be setting our foreign policy and not trump.  

We are ALL realizing what a bunch of scum we had in the WH under Obama.  Every leftover was 100% anti American, including the whistleblower and his butt buddy Misko.  

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

CNN

LOL

Don't quote fake news.  CNN makes many people look like idiots.  Their news dissolves under scrutiny like tissue paper.

I think the worst part of this whole process is that I think everybody is correct. I don't really have that many doubts that trump did all this. I also don't doubt that Obama did similar things. I also don't doubt that the Biden's were doing nefarious things in the Ukraine. That to me is the worst part of this stuff is that all of them are scumbags... And this is just who can prove that the other side were dirt balls more.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I think the worst part of this whole process is that I think everybody is correct. I don't really have that many doubts that trump did all this. I also don't doubt that Obama did similar things. I also don't doubt that the Biden's were doing nefarious things in the Ukraine. That to me is the worst part of this stuff is that all of them are scumbags... And this is just who can prove that the other side were dirt balls more.

What did Trump do? All what? 

21 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I have no doubt Trump asked Ukraine to investigate corruption.  Why is that a problem?

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

All that stuff that he is Constitutionally allowed to do.

Not under the Democratstitution.  :nono:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Is that hearsay?  Hell yeah, thats all we need.  String this fuker up!

I mean, I'm as much a get off my lawn guy as the next, but no wonder the Mills think we are idiots. Hillary or Trump. It's like anal warts vs hemorrhoids .

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

We are ALL realizing what a bunch of scum we had in the WH under Obama.  Every leftover was 100% anti American, including the whistleblower and his butt buddy Misko.  

Grrr OBummer! Grr

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I mean, I'm as much a get off my lawn guy as the next, but no wonder the Mills think we are idiots. Hillary or Trump. It's like anal warts vs hemorrhoids .

Who ?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Who ?

Pretty sure he's referring to millennials. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

I have no doubt Trump asked Ukraine to investigate corruption.  Why is that a problem?

Asking for an investigation isn't a problem. If he specifically with held funds until he got it that's where a problem occurs.

Now before you jump on that what I'm saying is I think that was his plan until some one caught him and said you can't do that which led to this weird proactive saying no quid pro quo. That's a very odd statement to say to someone. Specifically saying no quid pro quo.

Do I think that was trump's plan? Yes... do I think the democrats have a prayer of proving it? No

• Haha 1

Dear God the Shiff show is a fvcking disaster. They keep repeating the same crap and none of it is about evidence of their assertions.

They are lecturing on their version of the Democratstitution ad nauseum. 

Shiff is fvcked for his career. He will end up like Al Franken on a weekend shift of a liberal XM radio show (progress politics :lol:)

27 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Asking for an investigation isn't a problem. If he specifically with held funds until he got it that's where a problem occurs.

Now before you jump on that what I'm saying is I think that was his plan until some one caught him and said you can't do that which led to this weird proactive saying no quid pro quo. That's a very odd statement to say to someone. Specifically saying no quid pro quo.

Do I think that was trump's plan? Yes... do I think the democrats have a prayer of proving it? No

Bingo. If there wasn’t actual obvious corruption then they might have a point. It wasn’t some fishing expedition he was sending them on. He wanted them to look into what was occurring in plain sight.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bingo. If there wasn’t actual obvious corruption then they might have a point. It wasn’t some fishing expedition he was sending them on. He wanted them to look into what was occurring in plain sight.  

I absolutely agree. I think the Biden's were doing things in the Ukraine they shouldn't be. All of these things can be true i suppose.

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I absolutely agree. I think the Biden's were doing things in the Ukraine they shouldn't be. All of these things can be true i suppose.

Yup. I think Trump saw an opportunity and ran with it. If it hurts the other side then that’s even better. But bottom line is there was/is corruption and he has every right to request it be looked into. Case closed. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. I think Trump saw an opportunity and ran with it. If it hurts the other side then that’s even better. But bottom line is there was/is corruption and he has every right to request it be looked into. Case closed. 

Yes but you at least see the point they're making with the funding? I mean I don't want presidents holding up bi partisan agreements based on things like this.

And again I'm aware they didn't miss any deadlines and the money flowed and all that I'm just saying in general.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yes but you at least see the point they're making with the funding? I mean I don't want presidents holding up bi partisan agreements based on things like this.

And again I'm aware they didn't miss any deadlines and the money flowed and all that I'm just saying in general.

I agree with you, although we don't know all the details.  However, nothing he did rises to the level of impeachment.  That was purely a political ploy, something they've been wanting to do since before he was even elected, and it's disgusting. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

I agree with you, although we don't know all the details.  However, nothing he did rises to the level of impeachment.  That was purely a political ploy, something they've been wanting to do since before he was even elected, and it's disgusting. 

Absolutely.  I don't disagree. 

15 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Oh yeah. I think Trump said “oh spit” and made sure that funding got released. Someone must have told him it would be trouble.  But, he did cover his ass, and the Democrats can’t prove anything. 

23 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

The argument is that we shouldn't be giving $$$$ to corrupt countries who take that $$$$ and funnel it to oligarchs and politicians who approved the $$$$.

We have Biden admitting he withheld a billion dollars until the prosecutor investigating the company paying his son millions of dollars was fired.

Based on that, Trump wanting to make sure that the former corruption and waste of US $$$$ is resolved before giving more US $$$$ seems more like prudent leadership than targeting a political opponent.

🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

The argument is that we shouldn't be giving $$$$ to corrupt countries who take that $$$$ and funnel it to oligarchs and politicians who approved the $$$$.

We have Biden admitting he withheld a billion dollars until the prosecutor investigating the company paying his son millions of dollars was fired.

Based on that, Trump wanting to make sure that the former corruption and waste of US $$$$ is resolved before giving more US $$$$ seems more like prudent leadership than targeting a political opponent.

🤷‍♂️

I agree but you have to admit there is some question as to whether that was his motivation or nailing Biden was his motivation. 

I can see that both ways. Trump has been very anti-foreign aid but handing biden to him on a silver platter probly is enticing too. Again both of these can be true I suppose.

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I agree but you have to admit there is some question as to whether that was his motivation or nailing Biden was his motivation. 

I can see that both ways. Trump has been very anti-foreign aid but handing biden to him on a silver platter probly is enticing too. Again both of these can be true I suppose.

It's unfortunate that it was Biden and his son.  I'd call it coincidental but Biden's family has a history of getting rich off of him in ways most of us would consider at best nepotism but at worst corrupt.  Even government people warned the Obama administration and Biden of the conflict of interest his son working for Burisma presented.  An honorable man would have asked his son not to take the job or to step down.  It's not Trump's fault the guy he wanted investigated just happened to be a potential political rival.  Should Biden not be subject to investigation just because he MIGHT run for President?