Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

9 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Not catching any news but heard there is a some tape of trump and parnas?

Didnt trump say he didnt know or ever talk to him?

"Someone" secretly recorded a dinner party that Trump attended. Apparently Parnas was also in attendance. The recording was leaked. It doesn't look good at all for the left.

Highlights include:

-Romney being a poosay in 2012

- Hillary and DNC rigging their primary and focking over Bernie

- Low IQ Maxine Waters

- Trump hoping Biden wins the nomination, he will be easiest to beat in 2020

- Lots of jokes that will trigger the sensitive types

Side note, isn't it illegal to record a conversation with the president? Seems like there would be some national security issues there.

Eta: if anyone was planning on watching Sunday news shows I would recommend listening to the dinner recording instead. It is 83 minutes long and they talked about the Ukraine ambassador that was fired for less than 30 seconds. Yet the left thinks it is some smoking gun. GTFO. 

41 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

"Someone" secretly recorded a dinner party that Trump attended. Apparently Parnas was also in attendance. The recording was leaked. It doesn't look good at all for the left.

Highlights include:

- Low IQ Maxine Waters

Side note, isn't it illegal to record a conversation with the president? Seems like there would be some national security issues there.

Eta: if anyone was planning on watching Sunday news shows I would recommend listening to the dinner recording instead. It is 83 minutes long and they talked about the Ukraine ambassador that was fired for less than 30 seconds. Yet the left thinks it is some smoking gun. GTFO. 

Well...just from the standpoint that trump said he didnt know him and never had a conversation with him....then theres a tape with him about firing ambassador?

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Highlights include:

- Low IQ Maxine Waters

Was good stuff...trump is trump 100% of the time. The guy is legit.... 

Oh and this was a year before Biden announced his candidacy.  

Dont forget, the communications arm of the democrat party,  the media knows how dumb their base is and will play this up as its really really bad for trump. 

It's bad for them, and the deep state obviously had another spy embedded. 

14 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Well...just from the standpoint that trump said he didnt know him and never had a conversation with him....then theres a tape with him about firing ambassador?

Presidents meet and talk to people all the time. It is entirely possible that President Trump wouldn't remember a specific conversation involving someone he met, briefly, at an event. Meeting someone and knowing someone are two different things. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I've have had so many dinners with people from work where someone else I didn't really know came along. Other than that dinner I never dealt with them before or since then. If someone were to show me their picture and tell me their name today and ask me if I ever met them before, I would say, "no clue", or something to that affect.

I'm thinking about some of those dinners/events now and can say definitely that I don't remember everyone at the table.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Presidents meet and talk to people all the time. It is entirely possible that President Trump wouldn't remember a specific conversation involving someone he met, briefly, at an event. Meeting someone and knowing someone are two different things. 

I dunno. That tape sounded like a phone call...and was pretty specific where trump is telling him and whoever else to get rid of her.

It's not the biggest deal...but man be sure you dont know or spoke to someone before saying it. Just gives the left ammo and looks suspicious to the public. 

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I dunno. That tape sounded like a phone call...and was pretty specific where trump is telling him and whoever else to get rid of her.

It's not the biggest deal...but man be sure you dont know or spoke to someone before saying it. Just gives the left ammo and looks suspicious to the public. 

Maybe they can bring it up in their next impeachment proceedings. For this current one, they can't just have an ongoing trial until they find something that sticks. Although those have been the left's tactics since 2016.

34 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I didnt listen to the whole thing but it sounded like a dinner party to me. Maybe a fund raiser? :dunno:

I assume the one recording it was the guy whose fake laugh was the loudest. What an annoying fock. I would've asked him to leave. I never heard the guy speak though. Maybe he did and I just didn't listen long enough. 

Either way, I'm sure the left will claim this is some sort of smoking gun but it doesn't prove that President Trump knew him and it clearly wasn't a one on one convo, so President Trump has the benefit of plausible deniability in this instance .  

• Like 1

Seems like weird conversation for a dinner party with people you dont know around.  Did they actually mention her name?

38 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I didnt listen to the whole thing but it sounded like a dinner party to me. Maybe a fund raiser? :dunno:

I assume the one recording it was the guy whose fake laugh was the loudest. What an annoying fock. I would've asked him to leave. I never heard the guy speak though. Maybe he did and I just didn't listen long enough. 

Either way, I'm sure the left will claim this is some sort of smoking gun but it doesn't prove that President Trump knew him and it clearly wasn't a one on one convo, so President Trump has the benefit of plausible deniability in this instance .  

I think they should impeach him for quid pro quo with Ukraine over this phone call.  

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Seems like weird conversation for a dinner party with people you dont know around.  Did they actually mention her name?

Who gives a fuk? The President has every right to fire an ambassador.

Who cares about any of this anymore? I dgaf if he did do what  they say. What’s the alternative, one of these jokers and the squad running the country? There was a time I may have cared about this kind of stuff. Not at this time in history. The left is so far gone the right can't really screw up in my opinion. Nice work libtards. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I think they should impeach him for quid pro quo with Ukraine over this phone call.  

Clearly and hanged for treason. 

12 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Who gives a fuk? The President has every right to fire an ambassador.

Obama fired every one of Bush's right off the bat. For no other reason than they were Bush holdovers. Nobody said sh!t. 

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

There's several photos out there showing Trump with Parnas, including one presumably at Mar-a-lago where Parnas introduced Trump to a Ukranian government official.  Plus Parnas was in tight with Rudy...who has been in tight with Trump.  So this notion that Don doesn't have the faintest idea who Parnas is doesn't really jive.  

So there's two scenarios here....he's either lying.....and why would that be the case?  Or he meets a lot of people a lot of the time which opens himself up to these unnamed sources leaking information....which happens all the time but the rubes here think it's all fake news.  If Parnas is some nobody who was privy to discussions about firing an ambassador, why is it such a stretch that unnamed sources have ever leaked private conversations in the past?

Either way it makes Trump look foolish, which is why the majority of Americans view him the way they do.

36 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

There's several photos out there showing Trump with Parnas, including one presumably at Mar-a-lago where Parnas introduced Trump to a Ukranian government official.  Plus Parnas was in tight with Rudy...who has been in tight with Trump.  So this notion that Don doesn't have the faintest idea who Parnas is doesn't really jive.  

So there's two scenarios here....he's either lying.....and why would that be the case?  Or he meets a lot of people a lot of the time which opens himself up to these unnamed sources leaking information....which happens all the time but the rubes here think it's all fake news.  If Parnas is some nobody who was privy to discussions about firing an ambassador, why is it such a stretch that unnamed sources have ever leaked private conversations in the past?

Either way it makes Trump look foolish, which is why the majority of Americans view him the way they do.

His campaign/administration was illegally spied on. This is obviously part of the illegal operation.  

Doofus

43 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Thats kinda my take with the whole Parnas thing.  Does he "know" him well?  Prob not, but he prob knows hes one of Gulianis goons.  If he truly didnt know him, hes an idiot for discussing things where this guy could record it.  If he knew him and lied, hes also an idiot.  

Either way, he can fire an ambassador if he wants.  Thats not the point.  And this Parnas thing prob wont influence the impeachment.  The prize is the long game here...Nov 2020.  And the dems will ride alot of mileage out of this Parnas, true or false, thing which doesnt help re-election chances. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Obama fired every one of Bush's right off the bat. For no other reason than they were Bush holdovers. Nobody said sh!t. 

Trump is slower to get around to replacing them since he's going so hard at filling judicial vacancies. Speaking of which, this is the downside of the Impeachment nonsense, the Judiciary Committee has more important things to do. Still 78 and counting vacancies that need filling before the election.

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Trump is slower to get around to replacing them since he's going so hard at filling judicial vacancies. Speaking of which, this is the downside of the Impeachment nonsense, the Judiciary Committee has more important things to do. Still 78 and counting vacancies that need filling before the election.

Yeah, he should've done it right away. 

At this point the dems are sure to object to any/all judicial nominations. You know, with President Trump being impeached and an ongoing trial and all. 

Best case scenario, he wins a second term and just goes hog wild with the judicial nominations. Including filling Weekend at Ginsburg's seat on the SCOTUS. 

The resulting sky screaming will just be icing on the cake. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

His campaign/administration was illegally spied on. This is obviously part of the illegal operation.  

Doofus

https://apnews.com/6460be330302467abc3da4bd1a015e91

Barr never said illegal spying occurred.  Only that he was concerned and would look into it.  Maybe at some point there will be charges filed and a trial....with witnesses and stuff.  

So why does Trump have to lie about Parnas?

5 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

It was a random dinner at Trump Hotel DC with what sounds like close to a dozen people at the table, including allegedly Jack Nicklaus and Trump Jr.

If you listen to the tape you hear dozens of conversations going on. The 2 Ukrainian voices barely contribute, and when they do it is obvious nobody else there knows who they are, based on the questions asked.

The dude recording the dinner keeps going on about marijuana legalization and starting a committee, almost like he is talking to himself. He sounded like a late night infomercial.

Makes sense he is recording, probably played it to others afterwards to show "how tight he is with POTUS" and get people to invest money with him. 🙄

The likely explanation is that someone got them on a list, maybe Rudy, as a favor, where they were allowed to attend a dinner. Trump shakes their hand, asks a couple of questions to be nice, then enjoys his well done steak and A1.

This happens 100s of times a year, no reason to expect Trump to remember every single dinner guest. For him it was just another meal. For the dinner guest it was the most memorable night of their life outside of wedding and child birth.

Just my guess.

And, as mentioned in my previous post, the conversation about the Ukraine ambassador lasted less than 30 seconds, this recording is 82 minutes long. 

26 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Barr never said illegal spying occurred.  Only that he was concerned and would look into it.  Maybe at some point there will be charges filed and a trial....with witnesses and stuff.  

Maybe he just doesn’t pay attn to peon names

5 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I linked a YouTube video that clearly shows they are at a dinner table. You can hear silverware, chewing, drinking, toasting, farting, side conversations.

If you are going to bother giving your opinion on shite at least put in some minimal effort to know what you are talking about.

Don't be MDC.

And again, the Ukraine ambassador talk was 2-3 sentences, less than 30 seconds, of an 82 minute conversation.

33 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Why does someone have to be held accountable to remembering someone?

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Everyone is talkng and laughing about how dumb the Dems are.

The conversation turns to oil and gas. Which leads to Germany paying Russia billions, despite accusing Trump of "colluding" with Putin. Which leads to pipeline talk, which leads to Ukraine talk.

This is where the 2 Ukrainian dudes who have previously been silent pipe up about Ukraine being a great place for oil. About Ukraine loving Trump. About Ukraine being Russia's biotch and a potential target. Back to Ukraine loving Trump. THEN, they (Parnas and recorder guy) bring up the ambassador, that she hates Trump and is against positive/productive relationship between US-Ukraine. Then someone mentions Pompeo. Then you hear Trump say "we should do something about her of she isn't on the same team, get rid of her". 

And then the conversation moves on to another topic.

Literally less than 30 seconds of an 82 minute dinner party conversation.

But the MSM is trying to convince you it is a smoking gun. Heck, people here, in an impeachment thread, are talking about it being important and they are too lazy to even click a YouTube play button and listen to the conversation. Imagine how lazy the average CNN watcher is, do you think they are going to bother seeking out and listening to the actual tape?

Just like Kavanaugh, Covington, Smollet, Russia, Iran, the 2A lobby event.... It is all about controlling the narrative and controlling the lazy/casual observers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

At this point the dems are sure to object to any/all judicial nominations. You know, with President Trump being impeached and an ongoing trial and all. 

Best case scenario, he wins a second term and just goes hog wild with the judicial nominations. Including filling Weekend at Ginsburg's seat on the SCOTUS. 

They can object all they want. Thanks to Harry Reid changing the rules for Obama, it only takes a simple majority now. They can get the bulk of those 78 through in a few weeks time.  

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Maybe he just doesn’t pay attn to peon names

or he is a liar, which he is

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

or he is a liar, which he is

:lol: Losers gonna lose.

No wonder Trump didn't want Bolton to testify.  

He might spill the beans about what Trump thought of some foreign leader.  :lol:

More lies.

FBG currently going apoplectic on this Bolton news.  they are now 355% sure this is the smoking gun they've been searching for since late 2016.  WE GOT'EEEM NOW!

How many "WE GOT'EEEM" are we up to?  anyone keeping track?  I'm guessing at least 20 by now, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

He might spill the beans about what Trump thought of some foreign leader.  :lol:

More lies.

Honest question. 

What has President Trump done to warrant impeachment that every President before him didn't do? 

And don't give me any buIIshit dem talking point about trying to influence an election. Everything politicians do is an attempt to influence an election. 

Give me one solid piece of concrete evidence of a high crime or misdemeanor worthy of impeachment and removal from office. 

One.

I'll hang up and listen.  :bench:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They can object all they want. Thanks to Harry Reid changing the rules for Obama, it only takes a simple majority now. They can get the bulk of those 78 through in a few weeks time.  

Another rule change was changing debate time from 30 hours to two hour and undercutting the blue slips. It use to be that to fill an opening, the president needed both  senators from a state to sign off on the appointment or they could veto the choice, so they needed to negotiate. Trump and McConnell are increasingly steamrolling them through. That's why so many of these vacancies are from state with two Dem senators, especially NY and CA with the minority leader and ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.  Without the slips, Trump can now ram judges down their throats against their will. But will he? McConnell and Lindsey Graham may not like the next Dem President working with Schumer to force in LBGTQ or immigration activists in open spots in Kentucky and South Carolina... or maybe they'l just say "fock it" and do so anyway. (that's my hope).

https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/mcconnell-did-away-with-blue-slips-nope/

Retirements trickle in every now and again., up to 80 vacancies now, including one on the 5th circuit appeals court.

https://www.uscourts.gov/judges-judgeships/judicial-vacancies/current-judicial-vacancies

They've filled 109 this term.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Another rule change was changing debate time from 30 hours to two hour and undercutting the blue slips. It use to be that to fill an opening, the president needed both  senators from a state to sign off on the appointment or they could veto the choice, so they needed to negotiate. Trump and McConnell are increasingly steamrolling them through. That's why so many of these vacancies are from state with two Dem senators, especially NY and CA with the minority leader and ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.  Without the slips, Trump can now ram judges down their throats against their will. But will he? McConnell and Lindsey Graham may not like the next Dem President working with Schumer to force in LBGTQ or immigration activists in open spots in Kentucky and South Carolina... or maybe they'l just say "fock it" and do so anyway. (that's my hope).

Retirements trickle in every now and again., up to 80 vacancies now, including one on the 5th circuit appeals court.

https://www.uscourts.gov/judges-judgeships/judicial-vacancies/current-judicial-vacancies

They've filled 109 this term.

I hope he’s picking younger ones. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBG currently going apoplectic on this Bolton news.  they are now 355% sure this is the smoking gun they've been searching for since late 2016.  WE GOT'EEEM NOW!

How many "WE GOT'EEEM" are we up to?  anyone keeping track?  I'm guessing at least 20 by now, right?

No idea but now they report me when I say that and the mods give me a timeout. Yep, can't say 'we got him now' because the poor losers get offended.

3 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

More lies.

😆

The retard board is over here.

Not shocking at all that on the eve of day 1 of Trump's defense ABC leaks an 82 minute private dinner party conversation that included 30 seconds about Ukraine, all prompted by the 2 Ukrainian guests that nobody knew, who are now under arrest for the 100% subjectively enforced violation of campaign donation laws and are therefore claiming OMB.

Then, totally by coincidence, on the eve of day 2 of Trump's defense, the NYT leaks a transcript of a book written by none other than Dem Favorite John "Never Met A War He Didn't Love" Bolton. Bolton, who served briefly in Trump's administration before being fired, without starting a single war btw, is now doing the OMB media/book tour.

Where have we seen this before?

- Michael Avennati

- Michael Cohen

- Omarosa

- Stormy Daniels

- James Comey

- Half a dozen other fired/disgraced RINOs

If you are dumb enough to believe any of this bullshite then you deserve the self inflicted misery you put yourself through.

#WeGotHeemThisTime!!!