if you ever wanna try again

i done told you once you drunk ole bat

im still your president” 

Stacey Abrams went down to Georgia

Lookin' for an election to steal

She was in a bind

And thousands of votes behind

So she was looking to make a deal

With the impeachment over, what are people like Maxine Waters going to do now?  She has been yelling for impeachment since Trump won the election and a lot of Democrats have spent the past three years only yelling this...  Now with this over, what are they going to do now to try to stay relevant?

Just now, posty said:

With the impeachment over, what are people like Maxine Waters going to do now?  She has been yelling for impeachment since Trump won the election and a lot of Democrats have spent the past three years only yelling this...  Now with this over, what are they going to do now to try to stay relevant?

Fight tooth and nail against those focking trillion trees!!!! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, posty said:

My guess is that they'll create bipartian bills that will die because McConnell will never put them up for a vote. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Trump just had a press conference and dragged his nuts all over the Left.

Uh-oh, hope he didn't catch AIDS.  Then again he probably built up an immunity from riding p0rn stars bare back. 

23 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What a kick ass gloves are now off victory speech.  

Time for payback treasonous scumbags 

Did you get laid off?  How are you watching speeches at 1:00 on a Tuesday?

29 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Winning in November will be payback enough...

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Fockin A.  it was the SOTU in a world with only Republicans.  Great stuff.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

"The pot asked of the kettle."  Can't believe you went there Baron Munchausen.  If I go over to FBG am I going to find that you've been posting all day, every day there too?

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

"The pot asked of the kettle."  Can't believe you went there Baron Munchausen.  If I go over to FBG am I going to find that you've been posting all day, every day there too?

I make my own schedule at work. I'm super important here and can pretty much do what io want, when I want. But I can't just stop and watch TV

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As an engineer,  I make my own schedule,  take lunch when I want, do what I want provided I keep this billion dollar plant getting power and steam and give them 40 hours a week.   

And its Thursday you focking retard. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

WTF are you talking about?  The Dems have stated over and over that  they're going to impeach over and over.  Have you not been paying attention?

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

As an engineer,  I make my own schedule,  take lunch when I want, do what I want provided I keep this billion dollar plant getting power and steam and give them 40 hours a week.   

And its Thursday you focking retard. 

Nice.  TV in your office or do you spend the day streaming Fox News on your phone? 

Just now, The Observer said:

Nice.  TV in your office or do you spend the day streaming Fox News on your phone? 

Youtube had the ABC news feed, wireless headphones 

My favorite Bible story is probably the one where Jesus shows up at a National Prayer Breakfast and gives a disjointed and rambling speech about how amazing he is and how he's going to wreak revenge on all his enemies

-Jeff Tiedrich via Twitter  😂

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  The Dems have stated over and over that  they're going to impeach over and over.  Have you not been paying attention?

I try to ignore what Democrats say because nothing useful has ever been said by them...

Just now, drobeski said:

Youtube had the ABC news feed, wireless headphones 

Good stuff. I've watched fantasy football podcasts on YouTube on my work computer.  And I watched the Mueller speech a few months back live on YoutubeTV. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Good stuff. I've watched fantasy football podcasts on YouTube on my work computer.  And I watched the Mueller speech a few months back live on YoutubeTV. 

That Mueller one must have been a big let down huh. Sorry brah..

• Haha 2

Just now, drobeski said:

That Mueller one must have been a big let down huh. Sorry brah..

Oh, it was. lol  Plus, I had no idea how mentally slow he was these days. He never spoke during the investigation. He seemed on the verge of senility. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Oh, it was. lol  Plus, I had no idea how mentally slow he was these days. He never spoke during the investigation. He seemed on the verge of senility. 

Yep, Mueller should have never been in charge of anything.  Dude was doddering. 

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I make my own schedule at work. I'm super important here and can pretty much do what io want, when I want. But I can't just stop and watch TV

I'm certain you are, Baron.

30 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Pretty powerful imagery. Dems dressed like Klan members, scowling over the fact that the lives of minorities are improving.

That's almost too easy.  Maybe Donald can spot the dem candidate some electoral college votes, to make it interesting?  :dunno:

51 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Says the clown posting on the internet all day every day of the working week. 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Says the clown posting on the internet all day every day of the working week. 

If anyone is laid off for a long time in this amazing trump economy they just might suck really bad at life

Just now, drobeski said:

If anyone is laid off for a long time in this amazing trump economy they just might suck really bad at life

Can you imagine how even more spectacular the country would be going without the anti-American Democrats?  Even slobs like Newbie have to recognize that.  

Just now, 12th Man said:

Can you imagine how even more spectacular the country would be going without the anti-American Democrats?  Even slobs like Newbie have to recognize that.  

It really is amazing how great trump has done regardless of the multiple treasonous coupe attempts and the childish hate the psychotic loser Democrats have for him and our country. 

45 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Unemployment went from over 10% to 4.9% under Obama. And it's 3.5% now.    It's hilarious how the 5.1 percent drop under Obama is never mentioned by Trumptards but they celebrate the minuscule 1.4 percent drop under Trump.  🤣

Unemployment went from over 10% to 4.9% under Obama. And it's 3.5% now.    It's hilarious how the 5.1 percent drop under Obama is never mentioned by Trumptards but they celebrate the minuscule 1.4 percent drop under Trump.  🤣

I think that sounds awesome, I will assume it is true and accurate...now can we impeach him after the fact for promising to deliver something to Putin after the election?

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think that sounds awesome, I will assume it is true and accurate...now can we impeach him after the fact for promising to deliver something to Putin after the election?

I know those are numbers are disturbing to look at. The entire narrative that Trump saved us from the Obama economy is a lie. Seven straight years of economic growth under Obama. Trump merely kept it going.

I know those are numbers are disturbing to look at. The entire narrative that Trump saved us from the Obama economy is a lie. Seven straight years of economic growth under Obama. Trump merely kept it going.

I do not dispute that Obama did a good job in a variety of areas, I did not always agree with him....but I did not pretend that he was evil or that he should be hated.  And when he clearly promised Putin something after the election....an indication that he was going to give him something the voters might not like....I did not claim him to be a criminal, and no one attempted to impeach him.

I think it is fine to challenge the president on things, but I suggest that if you are aligning yourself to the political ideology of the democratic party you should reconsider....

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So Trump's numbers are good. Got it.  I have heard some idiot libs saying they aren't.  :thumbsup:

Just now, RLLD said:

I do not dispute that Obama did a good job in a variety of areas, I did not always agree with him....but I did not pretend that he was evil or that he should be hated.  And when he clearly promised Putin something after the election....an indication that he was going to give him something the voters might not like....I did not claim him to be a criminal, and no one attempted to impeach him.

I think it is fine to challenge the president on things, but I suggest that if you are aligning yourself to the political ideology of the democratic party you should reconsider....

Fiscally, I agree with some conservative ideology (before they entirely stopped caring about debt and deficit)..  Socially, they are straying further and further from my beliefs. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

So Trump's numbers are good. Got it.  I have heard some idiot libs saying they aren't.  :thumbsup:

They're very good. There are many variants to reading the economy and the current one is doing well in a lot of ways. Growth is a little concerning. Only 2.1% last quarter and 2.3% on the year. Those are Jimmy Carter-level numbers.  But unemployment is great. Consumer spending is great. Hosuing is great. Stock market is best it's ever been, but 12% of the population own 80% of the stocks. So that number isn't real important to many Americans. 

Fiscally, I agree with some conservative ideology (before they entirely stopped caring about debt and deficit)..  Socially, they are straying further and further from my beliefs. 

Perhaps you are more libertarian?  Fiscally conservative, socially liberal.....no harm in that.....

I submit that the recent trend of the Democratic party is at best troubling, and perhaps it is even evil and borderline criminal. It is difficult to understand them, and I have tried.....

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps you are more libertarian?  Fiscally conservative, socially liberal.....no harm in that.....

I submit that the recent trend of the Democratic party is at best troubling, and perhaps it is even evil and borderline criminal. It is difficult to understand them, and I have tried.....

Evil and criminal?  Throwing babies in cages. Shaking down our allies in return for private political gain. Hatefulness toward war heroes and career diplomats simply because they refused to lie about the President's corruption? Trying to silence any negative press?  You think the Democrats are troubling?  Holy fock