Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So no defense required. You may want to inform the youtube lawyers.  

Charges will come from the judiciary committee, if it gets that far.

For anymore further clarification try Impeachment in the United States - TIA

He was examining potential impeachment defenses---you might want to actually watch a video before you start with a bunch of trollish semantic arguments.   But thanks, I needed some diversions to waste a little time before the holiday.   

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Almost 50% of people support impeachment according to polls. Lot of abnormals out there. 

Well, to be fair, that's down from what it was so it's trending downwards, not upwards.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You often find people defending themselves against no charges?  :wacko:

Or is this so you can keep moving the goal posts? Maddow hasn't given you the talking points yet? 

You and Timmy are so cute.    

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

If you find logic and facts cute, I guess so.

That you think you are offering either is what I find so cute.    Let me know when you use either facts or logic to refute any of the points made in the video.   TIA

Meanwhile, Judge Sullivan has granted a joint DOJ/Flynn motion to delay sentencing hearing until after the release of the Horowitz FISA report as material in it may be pertinent.

Damn right it's pertinent. It'll show he was framed as part of the Russian Collusion hoax.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He was examining potential impeachment defenses---you might want to actually watch a video before you start with a bunch of trollish semantic arguments.   But thanks, I needed some diversions to waste a little time before the holiday.   

"Examine Republican impeachment defenses and see if they hold water".  The republicans haven't offered any defenses because there are no charges.

Mick's telling you to stay down. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That you think you are offering either is what I find so cute.    Let me know when you use either facts or logic to refute any of the points made in the video.   TIA

The video is moot as it maintains no proper defense is offered when no proper charges have been filed. 

The proper defense is that the Dems have yet to produce adequate evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors. You want Trump to just flail about like you liberals, trying to defend every nonsensical possible allegation?

:lol:

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not according to 538:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/

Regardless not sure how you can say normal people moved on when more people support impeachment than not.

Right, that's weird.  I know I just saw polling that showed it was down.  I'll see if I can't dig it up in between working here.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Right, that's weird.  I know I just saw polling that showed it was down.  I'll see if I can't dig it up in between working here.

You’re probably looking for conservative playhouse or stormfront. Maybe a Russian twitter bot. HTH

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Just go to 538 and see what a world comprised of 60% democrats really thinks.:thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Just go to 538 and see what a world comprised of 60% democrats really thinks.:thumbsup:

Or he can retreat into a fantasy world where facts don’t matter and reality is whatever you want it to be.

Did you ride your magic carpet to work today or take the Pegasus? 🦄 🌈 

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

itsatip that a majority of american's are center left. that's why you trumptards and teabaggers need to draw etch-a-sketch districts and use antiquated and inferior voting methods to keep your dying breed relevant. HTH.

7 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

itsatip that a majority of american's are center left. that's why you trumptards and teabaggers need to draw etch-a-sketch districts and use antiquated and inferior voting methods to keep your dying breed relevant. HTH.

And your side  needs to import idiots and criminals. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Legal eagle needs to stick it's always Sunny in Philadelphia videos. 

32 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

I hate the both "sides do it" excuse, but in this case, yeah both sides gerrymander the fock out of states.

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

Or he can retreat into a fantasy world where facts don’t matter and reality is whatever you want it to be.

Rode your mom. A bit bumpy.

And 538 is a sad site.  Falsified data to make it look like Hillary was going to win because they knew if they showed the truth, they would lose their official Safespace rating and 90% of their traffic.  AND they continue to do it by using foreign polls and ones weighted heavily to the left.  

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For voting purposes only. 

19 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Kind and caring is probably more a personal opinion.  It's certainly a trait for most teachers...

That's pure bullschit. I personally know numerous teachers and guidance counselors. They despise most of the kids and their parents. They tell me that the kids are entitled, special flowers, and the parents are insufferable.

What you are referencing are the teachers you see on social media and the news, who are propped up as glorious public servants, putting the good of society before themselves. They put on that show for a reason, and it's to push for raises, benefits, and self-praise.

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

and your side needs to use the uneducated and people who believe in magical ghosts in the clouds.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

"Examine Republican impeachment defenses and see if they hold water".  The republicans haven't offered any defenses because there are no charges.

Mick's telling you to stay down. :lol:

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The video is moot as it maintains no proper defense is offered when no proper charges have been filed. 

The proper defense is that the Dems have yet to produce adequate evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors. You want Trump to just flail about like you liberals, trying to defend every nonsensical possible allegation?

:lol:

I'll tell the guy he should change the title to "Examine Republican excuses for the President's criminal behavior", for accuracy's sake.   Awesome job of missing the forest for the trees guys.   :doublethumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

and your side needs to use the uneducated and people who believe in magical ghosts in the clouds.

You are describing a large portion of blacks and hispanics, you bigot.

13 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

and your side needs to use the unindoctrinated and people who believe in small government and the free market. 

Edited for accuracy.

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'll tell the guy he should change the title to "Examine Republican excuses for the President's criminal behavior", for accuracy's sake.   Awesome job of missing the forest for the trees guys.   :doublethumbsup: 

Please show us your defense for the charges listed:

30 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Rode your mom. A bit bumpy.

And 538 is a sad site.  Falsified data to make it look like Hillary was going to win because they knew if they showed the truth, they would lose their official Safespace rating and 90% of their traffic.  AND they continue to do it by using foreign polls and ones weighted heavily to the left.  

You realize that 538 is aggregating the results of what looks like 40 polls from a wide variety of sources and every one of them shows significant support for impeachment, right? :wacko: 

Sad that you’ve retreated into Candyland. Then again, you’ve always been a bootlicking assboy stooge. :overhead: 

Now we know the rest of the NYT article on OMB personnel resigning which they buried in the end. Another official who 'presumed' (drew the conclusion himself).

Another narrative destroyed.

35 minutes ago, donkeyjotes said:

Yes, the inner city shitholes that all vote democrat are full of scholars. Lol. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Well now I’m just jealous. 

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Now we know the rest of the NYT article on OMB personnel resigning which they buried in the end. Another official who 'presumed' (drew the conclusion himself).

Another narrative destroyed.

Lol some dude named Ivan, okay.

You’re right this stuff has to be verified. Like the bill Taylor aide heard Sondland’s phone call with Trump? Remember that? You screamed hearsay then the dude came in and testified to it then Sondland said yep that’s right except I “can’t recall” if Biden specifically was mentioned. Anyway, it’s the same kind of thing here. It raises issues but there’s not yet corroboration.

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol some dude named Ivan, okay.

You’re right this stuff has to be verified. Like the bill Taylor aide heard Sondland’s phone call with Trump? Remember that? You screamed hearsay then the dude came in and testified to it then Sondland said yep that’s right except I “can’t recall” if Biden specifically was mentioned. Anyway, it’s the same kind of thing here. It raises issues but there’s not yet corroboration.

The guy posted a screen shot from the NYT's article FFS. Here; read it yourself doofus:                https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/26/us/politics/impeachment-trump-hearing.html?searchResultPosition=3

He equivocated when asked whether both his former colleagues resigned because of their concerns about the aid, making it clear that he drew the conclusion himself. “I’m always reluctant to speak to someone else’s motivations,” he cautioned.