Jump to content
Alias Detective

Official Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Well, yeah. Russia hacked the Ukranian company on whose board Hunter Biden served for no other reason than his daddy was VP in a clear attempt to influence the 2020 election. Duh.

Why is anyone even listening to pelosi? The House did their thing, now the Senate does theirs. They should stay in their own boxes as the government is set up to do.

Fvck, how do people at pelosi's level of government not know this and have no shame in preaching the constitution and then contradicting themselves in the same sentence? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sderk said:

Why is anyone even listening to pelosi? The House did their thing, now the Senate does theirs. They should stay in their own boxes as the government is set up to do.

Fvck, how do people at pelosi's level of government not know this and have no shame in preaching the constitution and then contradicting themselves in the same sentence? 

Because the dems know their base is gullible and as rabid as they are in terms of TDS. They know the media will parrot their false narrative ad nauseam and the uninterested, uninformed masses will catch a sound bite on cnn and take it as gospel. 

Pelosi knows she's pushing a false narrative. She also knows she'll never be held accountable for doing so. This is about making history by impeaching a President that they don't like and who has embarrassed them by accomplishing the very things they've promised for years with no intention of ever following through on. They can't sit idly by and allow him to be successful. They need to make him look corrupt and tar his Presidency with false accusations to try and save face.

They know they're the corrupt mutherfockers in this whole deal. It's another example of the left accusing the right of engaging in the exact behavior that they themselves have been engaged in. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Because the dems know their base is gullible and as rabid as they are in terms of TDS. They know the media will parrot their false narrative ad nauseam and the uninterested, uninformed masses will catch a sound bite on cnn and take it as gospel. 

Pelosi knows she's pushing a false narrative. She also knows she'll never be held accountable for doing so. This is about making history by impeaching a President that they don't like and who has embarrassed them by accomplishing the very things they've promised for years with no intention of ever following through on. They can't sit idly by and allow him to be successful. They need to make him look corrupt and tar his Presidency with false accusations to try and save face.

They know they're the corrupt mutherfockers in this whole deal. It's another example of the left accusing the right of engaging in the exact behavior that they themselves have been engaged in. 

The truly sad part is that they don't even hide it and their flock still eats it up.

Just can't take it anymore.

🤮

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sderk said:

The truly sad part is that they don't even hide it and their flock still eats it up.

Just can't take it anymore.

🤮

 

Willfull ignorance and blind allegiance. The common traits of the highly educated left. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The common traits of the highly educated left. 

Honcho will be in to make sure he let's us know he's morally and intellectually superior to all of us mouth breathing, immoral, intellectually challenged Trump supporters 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sderk said:

The truly sad part is that they don't even hide it and their flock still eats it up.

Their flock is rabid, and shrinking.  I feel sorry for the defectors, they must feel really dumb. This site is a great example. They kept losing so they fled and are too ashamed to come back.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Willfull ignorance and blind allegiance. The common traits of the highly educated left. 

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

fwiw, if Trump gets removed, he could run again in 2020 and still be eligible for 8 more years lol

 

Is that true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Is that true?

I am not 100%, but there is no crime he would be guilty of, so therefore not a felon

I heard a discussion on a podcast yesterday

Pence would become Pres and could pardon him anyways

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hilarious to hear democrats on television today crying about wanting a fair trial. 

Just kill this thing on Tuesday and be done with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For this trial to be fair, the whistleblower and all those communications to and from him leading up to him becoming a whistleblower need to be involved/exposed/testify. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legal procedures question: in a trial can either side object to a witness the other side wants to call?  If Republicans want to call Hunter Biden as a witness is there anything the Dems can do about it?  I suppose it could/would become a plead the 5th fest if he does have to testify. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Legal procedures question: in a trial can either side object to a witness the other side wants to call?  If Republicans want to call Hunter Biden as a witness is there anything the Dems can do about it?  I suppose it could/would become a plead the 5th fest if he does have to testify. 

This is not a court of law.  Those rules don't apply.  I'm pretty sure the GOP gets to define whatever rules they want, just like the Dems did in the sham "investigation" they did in the house to come up with these idiotic articles of impeachment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Legal procedures question: in a trial can either side object to a witness the other side wants to call?  If Republicans want to call Hunter Biden as a witness is there anything the Dems can do about it?  I suppose it could/would become a plead the 5th fest if he does have to testify. 

Biden isnt on trial for anything, so I dont think the 5th even applies

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden isnt on trial for anything, so I dont think the 5th even applies

 

If he feels his testimony could incriminate himself, I would think it does. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If he feels his testimony could incriminate himself, I would think it does. :dunno:

I dont even know what they could ask him

did you work for Burisma?

were you qualified?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I dont even know what they could ask him

did you work for Burisma?

were you qualified?

 

Specifically, what was your role at Burisma?

Do you think you were paid 75k/month for your expertise or for your familial ties?

Did you father ever do any favors for you or the companies you worked for/with on your behalf?  Remember you are under oath.

The list goes on and on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Specifically, what was your role at Burisma?

Do you think you were paid 75k/month for your expertise or for your familial ties?

Did you father ever do any favors for you or the companies you worked for/with on your behalf?  Remember you are under oath.

The list goes on and on.

All he has to do is say "no" to all of those.  How would they prove it? They would have to have some bombshells to make an impact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hes a lying TDS guy who has already been convicted of campaign violations

TDS?  he is Trump and Guilianis guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

All he has to do is say "no" to all of those.  How would they prove it? They would have to have some bombshells to make an impact.

 The problem with this is it's all perception. People just fill in the blanks. So the point is just to get him up there and make it look so bizarre that people just fill in the blanks on their own and assume it's something nefarious. Both sides are doing this and it's completely stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

All he has to do is say "no" to all of those.  How would they prove it? They would have to have some bombshells to make an impact.

They just need to ask him how he got the job. Did he answer an ad? Did they approach him? Did he approach them? That's it. Burisma is that dirty one, crackhead was just a pawn to get daddy involved. In truth, there is little doubt Burisma showered him with wh0res and drugs and probably blackmailed Biden with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden isnt on trial for anything, so I dont think the 5th even applies

 

You can plead the 5th even if you are not the one on trial if the testimony incriminates yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RLLD said:

Is that true?

I don't think so---he's already served two years as President---if impeached and removed from office, he can only be elected once more
 

Quote

 

Twenty Second Amendment

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President, when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 10:00 AM, Fireballer said:

Whats the deal on all the Parnas stuff?

look at this photograph..Nicklebacked

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never know for sure what might happen, but hopefully the Senate slams the door on this corrupt sham.

Dem's will never give up, will stay on him relentlessly.  He is eroding their base day by day, eventually their entire platform will crumble, I am sure this is terrify to them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Never know for sure what might happen, but hopefully the Senate slams the door on this corrupt sham.

Dem's will never give up, will stay on him relentlessly.  He is eroding their base day by day, eventually their entire platform will crumble, I am sure this is terrify to them.

Anyone else have a slight concern that a few Republicans will flip to protect the deep state ? 

We all know that many of them on both sides are dirty as fock and need this guy gone to prevent exposure.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Anyone else have a slight concern that a few Republicans will flip to protect the deep state ? 

We all know that many of them on both sides are dirty as fock and need this guy gone to prevent exposure.  

No.  I could see a few wanting witnesses but there isn't any substance to the charges so can't see any of them voting to remove him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to lock and load.  :bandana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Anyone else have a slight concern that a few Republicans will flip to protect the deep state ? 

We all know that many of them on both sides are dirty as fock and need this guy gone to prevent exposure.  

A quick trial will do it.  Both sides want one although the Dems are claiming they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Cuck Chuck back to Russia hacking

 

And this has what exactly to do with Trump's supposed crime involving quid pro quo extortion bribery (that's the ticket!) involving Ukraine and Biden? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am wondering how 4 senators, who are running against Donald J Trump for President, can vote to impeach him! This is a massive contrast of interest.

Impeachment Article 2 is unconstitutional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

A quick trial will do it.  Both sides want one although the Dems are claiming they don't.

The Dems are already planning their next impeachment per Maxine Waters.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×