Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

How?  They played the hand they were dealt. Trump refused to cooperate with Congress and trump.knew the courts would take a year or more to rule on subpoenas. As most career criminals, he knows how to play the system.  Then it went to the Senate and they agreed to take part in the cover up.  They ended up getting him impeached. He's impeached today. He'll he impeached tomorrow. And he'll be an impeached president for all of time. Pelosi knew there was zero chance of getting him removed. That wasn't her intention. And all those no votes on the senators' record will be impossible to explain as Bolton talks and more comes out with Parnas and Furmman and even possibly Giuliani. There's absolutely nothing positive Trump go out of it. 

Are you enjoying your visit to Fantasy Island? I didn't realize they provided fantasies for butt hurt liberal sheep.

Trump 2020!! MAGA!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Except millions of more votes and a house that’s gonna flip

Or Bolton, Parnas, and Giuliani come out with facts so damaging, trump's approval rating gets even lower and GOP senators in swing States lose their seats.  

Could go either way. Or end making no difference. Time will tell. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That dude is living an alternate reality. All the liberals are. It's been their only way to cope with life after Killery. Newbie was one of the flock that was present and waiting for Clinton's victory speech in 2016. He cried and cried for days along with the other little girls when he heard the final tally.

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That dude is living an alternate reality. All the liberals are. It's been their only way to cope with life after Killery. Newbie was one of the flock that was present and waiting for Clinton's victory speech in 2016. He cried and cried for days along with the other little girls when he heard the final tally.

But it hasn’t affected his life one iota. Just ask him. Bwahahahahaha  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Just saying.....this was the first impeachment trial out of like 15 where the Senate did not call a single witness.  I am certain that during those other trials witness testimony was already recorded before the trial.  So there was nothing unique here....except that no witnesses were called.

I'm not even lobbying for or against anything.  Just stating facts.

You guys are really tense.  Thought it was MAGA time?

:unsure:

What did they witness? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What did they witness? 

There’s a song about it. Heard it from a friend who, heard from a friend who....

• Like 1

The senate went off of what the house provided them...nothing. It was so URGENT that they held it for over 3 weeks. Wouldn’t allow Republican witnesses in the house, but called everyone they wanted...and are complaining about no witnesses in the Senate. What a crock of shiot. 

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

The senate went off of what the house provided them...nothing. It was so URGENT that they held it for over 3 weeks. Wouldn’t allow Republican witnesses in the house, but called everyone they wanted...and are complaining about no witnesses in the Senate. What a crock of shiot. 

All the House had to do was call the whistleblower. Would have been devastating to Trump.

Only in the mind of a libtard:

- asking a government to investigate a corrupt company (that was under investigation by the previous administration for corruption, to the point that the VP withheld a billion dollars because, as they claim, Ukraine wasn't investigating HARD ENOUGH) is somehow "digging up dirt" on a "political opponent"

Questions:

1. Is it okay for Obama administration to withhold aid until the Ukraine government investigated Burisma corruption?

2. Is Biden really a "political opponent" when he is consistently running in 4th place in his own party's primary

3. Trump Jr had a salad with a Russian chick and was forced to testify for 20+ hours in the Mueller investigation. Biden Jr received millions of dollars from a corrupt foreign company under investigation by our own government, while his dad was VP in charge of billions in aid to said country. Does that not warrant at least a few answers?

4. Is it okay for the previous administration to coordinate with a foreign spy (Steele and his Kremlin "sources") and multiple foreign agents/agencies to "dig up dirt" on their actual political opponent?

I doubt any of them have the integrity to answer these simple questions.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Or Bolton, Parnas, and Giuliani come out with facts so damaging, trump's approval rating gets even lower and GOP senators in swing States lose their seats.  

Could go either way. Or end making no difference. Time will tell. 

You mean he might drop

to Obama approval levels??

9 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

No matter how much the right screamed that Trump didn't do anything that Biden didn't do, the left never admitted it. BUT, they never once defended what Biden did do.  In other words, they let the right destroy Biden, didn't protect him at all, and kept the charade going long enough to watch him die with clean hands.  Devious and sadistic actually.  Well played. 

I don't hate Mike Bloomberg and would normally applaud and defend his policing practices if I cared to (or if he paid me to).After all I agree with him and he's getting attacked for doing something that I'm glad he did and what he did made New York better.  But I won't. I'll just do the reverse strategy by leaving Bloomberg to the wolves on the left. 

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't hate Mike Bloomberg

I do.

Check this out. The guy is heartless and a dumbass. You could have a guy in his 80's or 90's who is sharp as a knife mentally, and contributing to life with a great past worthy of respect, and Bloomers wants him to die in place of supporting some 17 year old drug addict criminal who is in prison for next 25 years of his life.

Way to go Bloomy.

Bloomberg’s let ’em die shocker: If you get cancer at 95, we should say ‘you’ve lived a long life, we can’t do anything’

Democrat presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg believes that the government should essentially just let elderly men and women who’ve been diagnosed with cancer die, because treating them would use up funds that could instead be spent on the youth.

“All of these costs just keep going up,” he says in the horrific video clip below. “Nobody wants to pay anymore money. And at the rate we’re going, healthcare is going to bankrupt us. So not only do we have a problem … we’ve got to sit here and say which things we’re gonna do and which things we’re not. Nobody wants to do that.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/17/bloombergs-let-em-die-shocker-if-you-get-cancer-at-95-we-should-say-youve-lived-a-long-life-we-cant-do-anything-888005

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

And as more and more corruption dribbels out, all those GOP senators who voted against allowing witnesses and  became coconspirators in the cover up are going to look more and more corrupt.  History is not going to be kind to Republican office holders during this administration. With the exception of John McCain and Mitt Romney. 

The good news worth celebrating is that leftists aren't having kids. So, if we, the normal and heterosexual, who are aware of the danger, can keep our kids in line, maybe future historians won't suck.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I do.

Check this out. The guy is heartless and a dumbass. You could have a guy in his 80's or 90's who who is sharp as a knife mentally, and contributing to life, and Bloomers wants him to die over some 17 year old drug addict criminal.

Way to go Bloomy.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/17/bloombergs-let-em-die-shocker-if-you-get-cancer-at-95-we-should-say-youve-lived-a-long-life-we-cant-do-anything-888005

Remember when the left laughed at the right when we said they would implement Death Panels?  Yeah, me too.  Good times.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't hate Mike Bloomberg and would normally applaud and defend his policing practices if I cared to (or if he paid me to).After all I agree with him and he's getting attacked for doing something that I'm glad he did and what he did made New York better.  But I won't. I'll just do the reverse strategy by leaving Bloomberg to the wolves on the left. 

Bloomberg inherited Giuliani's New York.  Bloomberg just coasted on all of Giuliani's successes.

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hopefully Pelosi is still around as minority leader when Kevin McCarthy proposes expunging the impeachment next year. When that happens, I can't wait to read Jennifer Rubin's Washington Post column either.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Remember when the left laughed at the right when we said they would implement Death Panels?  Yeah, me too.  Good times.

Bloomberg is as evil as they get. He is the rich guy that the left always comes out to hate if they are on the right. He is fvcking evil. Truly evil.

• Like 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Bloomberg is as evil as they get. He is the rich guy that the left always comes out to hate if they are on the right. He is fvcking evil. Truly evil.

Yeah, bloomberg is a jackass for sure.  He won't get the nomination based on the fact that he's about 5'2" tall.  During the debates he would need a stepping stool and put on his high heels to even reach the microphone.

Midgets ain't getting to be President.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Bloomberg inherited Giuliani's New York.  Bloomberg just coasted on all of Giuliani's successes.

He can feel free to do that with Trump if he somehow gets the chance. That wouldn't be so bad. Then we could get Trump running again in 2024.

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

True to a point. If you read about the “broken windows” theory of policing, that Rudy and Bratton brought on board, after the crime rate had went down, there was supposed to be a “peace dividend”. Meaning that you called off the dogs, stopped arresting people for all the low level crimes and concentrated on the habitual offenders and the violent criminals. That never happened under Bloomberg and Kelly. They ratcheted up the numbers game, to higher levels than even under Rudy. Bloomberg didn’t care about any of that , he only wanted the stats. Never adjusted. And god forbid something went down on the weekend. He was in Bermuda. There were countless times that a press conference had to be held for a major event on the weekends and he wasn’t there. Just get me the stats. 

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, bloomberg is a jackass for sure.  He won't get the nomination based on the fact that he's about 5'2" tall.  During the debates he would need a stepping stool and put on his high heels to even reach the microphone.

Midgets ain't getting to be President.

What about mental midgets?

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Like Trump coasting on Obama's economy. At least you're starting to see how that works. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Like Trump coasting on Obama's economy. At least you're starting to see how that works. 

:lol: You are as stupid as you are gullible (and vice versa). Jim Jones would have had a field day with you. :lol:

On 2/18/2020 at 6:24 AM, The Observer said:

So then is Trump also coasting on Obama's ineptitude at managing the national medical stockpile?

I mean if we are going to pretend the good things come from Obama then the bad things also can be applied.....

11 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Do you think they'll try to impeach him based on the Communist China Wuhan Flu? Maybe they can say he did something wrong? Gotta get him!

I think they will absolutely try.  The guy seems unbeatable at the ballot box.  Their second hope is to try to keep the house and take back the Senate, then they can railroad him.  He is death for the Democrat party, he is making peoples lives better and they focking hate it.

12 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Do you think they'll try to impeach him based on the Communist China Wuhan Flu? Maybe they can say he did something wrong? Gotta get him!

I'm expecting murder charges.

36 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I'm expecting murder charges.

Well that one twat from OH said she's going to The Hague to file crimes against humanity charges.  That's like the double dog dare of impeachment! 

10 hours ago, BirdGang said:

How did this work work out for the Libtards?:blink:

They caught a break when coronavirus arrived and now we've forgotten all about it.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

They caught a break when coronavirus arrived and now we've forgotten all about it.

I haven't forgotten. 

The only reason I'm keeping my Facebook account active is for posting memes this election season. 

At this point, probably no one cares.    But for what it's worth - I just spent 5 minutes perusing Vindman's Twitter page.    Good god, what an absolute liberal hack he is.    Calling him a "lefty" wouldn't do justice to how far gone he is.   I think you'd have invent a new word to accurately describe him.  "Left", "liberal", etc just don't do him justice    But a lot of people were shouting at me that he was a "patriot" and had the "moral courage" to stand up to the president.     No, he is a petty, small man who is a traitor and the poster-child for everything that the rest of the country hates about the left.     And that guy got an impeachment against a sitting president going.    Unbelievable.   

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

At this point, probably no one cares.    But for what it's worth - I just spent 5 minutes perusing Vindman's Twitter page.    Good god, what an absolute liberal hack he is.    Calling him a "lefty" wouldn't do justice to how far gone he is.   I think you'd have invent a new word to accurately describe him.  "Left", "liberal", etc just don't do him justice    But a lot of people were shouting at me that he was a "patriot" and had the "moral courage" to stand up to the president.     No, he is a petty, small man who is a traitor and the poster-child for everything that the rest of the country hates about the left.     And that guy got an impeachment against a sitting president going.    Unbelievable.   

I care. He’s a great representation of the leftists that have invaded our institutions. A pudgy, effeminate poseur who wears the uniform of our nations armed services as a costume. He’s who is inside the Trojan Horse. 

• Like 1

Trump is literally trying to hide 700 documents. Unless National security-related, which they are not. Why would anybody need to hide something unless you knew it was illegal?

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Trump is literally trying to hide 700 documents. Unless National security-related, which they are not. Why would anybody need to hide something unless you knew it was illegal?

Like illegal tax returns.  Right?

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I hide some stuff in my safe. None of it is illegal. I also hide a pair of your mom’s panties in my closet. Again, not illegal, but my wife gets kinda pissy if I leave them out. 

16 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Like illegal tax returns.  Right?

The ones hes being indicted for New York?