Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

OK fellow Barkley owners-are you holding or trying to trade?

2 hours ago, sderk said:

Having a starting running back who is playing for the next 8 weeks gives a team better odds to make the playoffs than a team that has an RB who is scoring a grand total of 0 points per game during that period. 

We’re saying the same thing just talking past each other

36 minutes ago, sbono13 said:

I just traded Derrick Henry and both Broncos receivers for Barkley and Tyler Boyd. Seemed like a fair trade. 

Is your team name the Dolphins by any chance?

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Is your team name the Dolphins by any chance?

Ok, guess you think I gave up too much. For what it’s worth, everyone I traded away was a bench player for me, so as long as I can make it to the playoffs, I like a team starting Barkley better than one starting Ingram (my remaining RB2). 🤞

54 minutes ago, sbono13 said:

everyone I traded away was a bench player for me

Oh, I didn't realize you had Christian McCaffrey and Dalvin Cook ahead of the top 5 RB you traded away for the top 15 Barkley.  My bad.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Oh, I didn't realize you had Christian McCaffrey and Dalvin Cook ahead of the top 5 RB you traded away for the top 15 Barkley.  My bad.

Do you think Henry is going to finish in the top 5 RB?  I don’t, but you win some you lose some. 

And no, I don’t have CMC and Cook, but I did start Ingram over Henry every week so far.

50 minutes ago, sbono13 said:

Do you think Henry is going to finish in the top 5 RB?

I know for a fact that Barkley won't.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I know for a fact that Barkley won't.

Definitely true!

(if you care, I play in a league with no flex spot, so 2 good RBs are all I can start). I’m gambling that Saquon beats out my RB2 candidates (would have been Ingram and Henry) on a per game basis, so this trade gets me more starter points when I’ll need it most. I can see that you don’t expect that to happen (with your willingness to trade Barkley for Mack if there were no injury). Fair enough.