Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Jurassic World 3 short film surprise release

They filmed a short film in secret to bridge between the end of Jurassic World 2 and 3 and just released it on youtube.  The third film will bring back dr. grant, ian malcolm, and ellie sadler as well as chris pratt and bryce dallas howard and apparently is dinosaurs vs humans in america.

Please make it stop

• Thanks 1

That was better than the last movie. Also there’s no way they would let the escaped animals run free like that. Our military and animal control would have them rounded up in not that long.

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

That was better than the last movie. Also there’s no way they would let the escaped animals run free like that. Our military and animal control would have them rounded up in not that long.

Right? like Godzirra? How did the milatree do against him?

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Endangered species.

It does have the #1 component of all good horror.  Stupid people.

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

Right? like Godzirra? How did the milatree do against him?

Yea Godzilla is many many times bigger than any dinosaur and has radioactive superpowers.

37 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Yea Godzilla is many many times bigger than any dinosaur and has radioactive superpowers.

original godzirra was 50 meters (164 ft) tall

He traveled through water a lot, Megaladon were 60 feet long

I'd like to see godzirra up against a gaggle of 15 foot trex.

40 minutes ago, edjr said:

original godzirra was 50 meters (164 ft) tall

He traveled through water a lot, Megaladon were 60 feet long

I'd like to see godzirra up against a gaggle of 15 foot trex.

Godzilla would annihilate a gaggle of TRex. It would be like you vs a gaggle of Chihuahuas.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Godzilla would annihilate a gaggle of TRex. It would be like you vs a gaggle of Chihuahuas.

I don't think your analogy works...I have the chihuahuas winning rather easily.   

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I don't think your analogy works...I have the chihuahuas winning rather easily.   

how about 100, 5 year olds? remember that thread? :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Government bureaucrats tied the military's hands and activists probably threatened to sue if they hurt these animals.  So they ran free.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Government bureaucrats tied the military's hands and activists probably threatened to sue if they hurt these animals.  So they ran free.

Oh Jesus...well they need to be rounded up at least and kept safe from themselves and others.  The mosasaurus in the ocean however, good luck with that. Your gonna need a bigger boat.