Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Nice to see that waiver action..

Fuk this league.  
The kats should be 3-0 right now on our way to an undefeated, but no...You shitstains keep putting up record scores on us. :mad:

I'm gonna have a private word with the commish about this. 

2 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Fuk this league.  
The kats should be 3-0 right now on our way to an undefeated, but no...You shitstains keep putting up record scores on us. :mad:

The Kat’s are the DNDL Cleveland. You look good on paper, but are likely about to be 1-3 and essentially out of the playoff hunt.

These are the things that happen when you don’t have championship pedigree. :dunno: It’s not something you can buy or even trade for. You have to earn championship pedigree via blood, sex, tears, championships, and sweat. But stay patient, as next year could easily be your year. I am rooting for you. Rooting hard.

20 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

The Kat’s are the DNDL Cleveland. You look good on paper, but are likely about to be 1-3 and essentially out of the playoff hunt.

These are the things that happen when you don’t have championship pedigree. :dunno: It’s not something you can buy or even trade for. You have to earn championship pedigree via blood, sex, tears, championships, and sweat. But stay patient, as next year could easily be your year. I am rooting for you. Rooting hard.

I got your hard root hanging, shithead :mad:
We assembled what should have been an undefeated team for this year. (Much like last years team)
Even with Barkley down, it shouldn't matter.

20 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I got your hard root hanging, shithead :mad:
We assembled what should have been an undefeated team for this year. (Much like last years team)
Even with Barkley down, it shouldn't matter.

Remember back in 2017 when everyone assumed Neckface was the dynamite roster to beat? But he blew it, and then went something like 6-6 the next year, and this season it’s not even clear if that team is still in the league. 

Well I just went back to last year’s webpage to try and remember what your team did last season, and your team page just says “Neckfaces II”. 

6 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Remember back in 2017 when everyone assumed Neckface was the dynamite roster to beat? But he blew it, and then went something like 6-6 the next year, and this season it’s not even clear if that team is still in the league. 

Well I just went back to last year’s webpage to try and remember what your team did last season, and your team page just says “Neckfaces II”. 

May your next tinder date have a 10" schlong

• Like 1

On 9/25/2019 at 5:06 PM, SUXBNME said:

Fuk this league.  

:dunno: I have 3rd highest points, would have beaten you 2/3 weeks.  week 2, i lost brees after 2 series (though would not have caught you) with a full game from him

8 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

:dunno: I have 3rd highest points, would have beaten you 2/3 weeks.  week 2, i lost brees after 2 series (though would not have caught you) with a full game from him

Meh...fuk you and all you stand for, you heathen :mad:

Also, you haven't called in quite some time, my lover boy :wub:      

to segue from another thread...

Girl, don't go away mad.

Girl, just go away