Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Costa Rica - Any Geeks ever visited?

Going 10 days, work related, leaving Sunday.  I will have a full weekend to myself though.   Flying and working in San Jose.

:unsure:

My daughter was down there with her college field hockey team before Christmas last year...  She loved it...

Of course they had their entire trip planned out on what they were going to do, so you will have more time to get around probably...

Just don't flash fancy stuff (leave in the hotels) and use common sense...  Definitely watch for people on motorcycles and mopeds, they are nuts down there...

• Like 1

Beautiful place, mostly safe, heavily impoverished.   Fishing is top notch, Pacuare river is great for white water....stay near the coast if you can.....while its got natural beauty, its is a sh!thole from a human perspective

• Like 1

I went about 10 years ago for work. Got drunk as hell the first night and threw it in a hooker all raw dog. :wall:

Pissed flames until I got home and was able to get some antibiotics to clear up whatever chinchilla form of chlamydia that biitch gave me. 

• Haha 3

The women, my Gawd, the women.  Fit, all wear heels, tight clothing and not a lot of it.  My word.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The women, my Gawd, the women.  Fit, all wear heels, tight clothing and not a lot of it.  My word.

That's what it was like when I went to Columbia. I was like, "O-M-G, thank goodness they can't come to America freely. We'd never have a man."

They dress like that to work, everywhere, anywhere. But you know why? It's terribly competitive. Women over 40 don't have jobs. That's what I was told while visiting.

Just got back home an hour ago.  Obviously it’s Central America so there are some negatives, but Costa Rica is highly recommended.  Mountains, volcanoes, white sand beaches, great sport fishing, and beautiful women.  Five Stars.

Pura Vida!

• Like 1