Sign in to follow this  
show me the murray

Trade Gordon for Conner

No

If you drafted Melvin Gordon and hunkered down for the long haul, why would you trade him for a RB who is barely in the top 25 on the very day that Gordon announces he is reporting to the team some 6-7 weeks before anyone thought he would?

What DO they teach in these schools...?

Now with Gordon returning, I would trade him for Conner. And hurry. 

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

If you drafted Melvin Gordon and hunkered down for the long haul, why would you trade him for a RB who is barely in the top 25 on the very day that Gordon announces he is reporting to the team some 6-7 weeks before anyone thought he would?

It’s not my trade, was a friend of mine. I told him the same thing but said I’d ask on here to get everyone’s thoughts... 

18 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I think we are all getting different offers. A guy wants to trade me levron bell for him.

Leveon gets all the carries, schedule is better. Also would get by bells bye week.

Shouldn't I entertain that?

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

I think we are all getting different offers. A guy wants to trade me levron bell for him.

Leveon gets all the carries, schedule is better. Also would get by bells bye week.

Of course, but that's considering a trade for someone who is at least equal in production and draft capital as Gordon would be even in the best-case scenario--not exactly the same as dumping him for Conner's ho-hum production.

8 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Ppr league, yeah I would do it. 

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

Ppr league, yeah I would do it. 

Not a PPR but I went ahead and did it. I like bells schedule a lot better. I also get by his bye week and I didn't have to give up ekeler.  I think bell is in a better situation as far as touches. Gordon isnt going to play this week and I have a hard time believing they will give him full boat next week or ever at all considering how well the backups have played.

17 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Gordon isnt going to play this week and I have a hard time believing they will give him full boat next week or ever at all considering how well the backups have played.

As an Ekeler owner, I can see how this will be a difficult thing for you to accept, but while Ekeler will retain some standalone value, he's going to be more like a flex play in non-PPR leagues from Week 5 on, because Gordon WILL be their lead RB again.

The sooner you can move past the "denial" stage, the closer you will be to working through the grief process.

35 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

As an Ekeler owner, I can see how this will be a difficult thing for you to accept, but while Ekeler will retain some standalone value, he's going to be more like a flex play in non-PPR leagues from Week 5 on, because Gordon WILL be their lead RB again.

The sooner you can move past the "denial" stage, the closer you will be to working through the grief process.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. I have ekeler and Justin Jackson on my bench. Will probably cut Jackson loose today after thr leveon trade goes thru. I have no plans on starting ekeler at all...but hes certainly worth keeping as a handcuff. 

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

I was talking about adjusting to life after Ekeler as an RB1.

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I was talking about adjusting to life after Ekeler as an RB1.

Ha oh geez... he was found money. All good.