Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Crowder leaving YT

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

https://youtu.be/CTCZuy4gMho

For all the people who don’t think Google edits search results.

Search “change my mind” crowder skit he started, what comes up?

yep, he has no choice at this time, sadly hes been on youtube since it started, he was actually one of their first clients 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

No issue today

if you watch his release on it, it mentions that a legal decision has possibly been resolved, they are selectively censoring conservatives, I dont even have him on my home page despite being one of my 3 subs

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if you watch his release on it, it mentions that a legal decision has possibly been resolved, they are selectively censoring conservatives, I dont even have him on my home page despite being one of my 3 subs

Same, 25% of the videos I watch on YouTube is crowder content and it NEVER gets recommended to me. I have to manually go to his page and see if there are any new uploads. 

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

No issue today

Correct, he's right there up on the top.  BUT, yesterday when I saw this video, he was dead right... his specific channel wasn't mentioned on the first 7 pages.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep.  It's not only him.  Do a search on "liberal tears" or "liberals crying 2016 election" and you'll get absolutely ZERO results within the first 100 hits.  But you will get MSNBC, TYT, CBS, PBS and all kinds of liberal channels.  I used to be able to get all kinds of hits - because who DOESN'T want to watch that stuff over and over again? 

I noticed this LAST WEEK already, before Crowder brought it up.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I just have no perspective here, never subscribed or really sought out any channel.  Im usually just searching for albums.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  It's not only him.  Do a search on "liberal tears" or "liberals crying 2016 election" and you'll get absolutely ZERO results within the first 100 hits.  But you will get MSNBC, TYT, CBS, PBS and all kinds of liberal channels.  I used to be able to get all kinds of hits - because who DOESN'T want to watch that stuff over and over again? 

I noticed this LAST WEEK already, before Crowder brought it up.

What a great time for one of these. Funny part in this one is I think ABC is trying to share the pain rather than make fun of these weak turds. :banana:

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Crowder has some good ideas, he just needs to turn it down to like 7 sometimes.   

Bullsh!t, focking republicans have been trying to make "nice" forever. Never works out. The left needs smashed over the focking head with truth in politics now. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Bullsh!t, focking republicans have been trying to make "nice" forever. Never works out. The left needs smashed over the focking head with truth in politics now. 

shut up

Watched the rest of the video.  Couple of thoughts..Am I leaving YouTube is quite the click bait title, seems more like a join my mug club push, how many you think he hooked yesterday?, and did he have an announcement today?  

On 9/27/2019 at 9:18 AM, Herbivore said:

Watched the rest of the video.  Couple of thoughts..Am I leaving YouTube is quite the click bait title, seems more like a join my mug club push, how many you think he hooked yesterday?, and did he have an announcement today?  

of course he wants people to join, hes been completely demonitized, despite raking in over a million views per video, and youtube never telling him hes in violation of any policy

doesnt change the fact that youtube is doing this, and they took away subscription numbers