Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Now we have Nipplegate

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I try when I can lol 

Nice work Digby! Kudos! 

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Yep. Women who look sexy should celebrate their looks by sharing them with the viewers.

This on the otherhand, bag over the head please:

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/chelsea-clinton?family=editorial&sort=mostpopular&phrase=chelsea clinton

She'd look just as sexy as Ivanka if she had an equal amount of plastic surgery. Ivanka ain't no natural beauty, let's be clear on that. For sure she's had nose, chin, teeth and breasts as well as Botox and filler injections.

https://www.celebplasticsurgeryonline.com/ivanka-trump-plastic-surgery/

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

She'd look just as sexy as Ivanka if she had an equal amount of plastic surgery. Ivanka ain't no natural beauty, let's be clear on that.

I have no expertise in that area of life. But she does look darn good. And I think there is nothing available in medical science that could help chelsea. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

She'd look just as sexy as Ivanka if she had an equal amount of plastic surgery. Ivanka ain't no natural beauty, let's be clear on that.

What has Ivanka had done?  :dunno:

Just now, sderk said:

I have no expertise in that area of life. But she does look darn good. And I think there is nothing available in medical science that could help chelsea. 

Chelsea would be the girl you bang and marry for the money/power her parents have. Just be like Bill and have your own “whistleblower” on the side 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

She'd look just as sexy as Ivanka if she had an equal amount of plastic surgery. Ivanka ain't no natural beauty, let's be clear on that. For sure she's had nose, chin, teeth and breasts as well as Botox and filler injections.

She's always been hot, don't be a hater.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

She's always been hot, don't be a hater.

I agree with this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

That article reads like it was written by a 5 year old that one of us beat up.  Also it uses lots of phrases like "It is said."  I'm not saying she hasn't had work, but that article makes her out to be Frankenstein.

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That article reads like it was written by a 5 year old that one of us beat up.  Also it uses lots of phrases like "It is said."  I'm not saying she hasn't had work, but that article makes her out to be Frankenstein.

Dam you are right. “According to rumors” or “it is said”. Yea so basically no definitive proof and they make it seem like she has underwent the knife multiple times and “would like to do it again since she’s so familiar with the knife” 🤦🏻‍♂️

37 minutes ago, peenie said:

Bullish!t. 

Ivanka is naturally hot   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sderk said:

Yep. Women who look sexy should celebrate their looks by sharing them with the viewers.

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/chelsea-clinton?family=editorial&sort=mostpopular&phrase=chelsea clinton

Chelsea in most of those pics looks neither attractive or unattractive. She does however look Ukrainian :dunno:https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/chelsea-clinton-and-nancy-northup-in-converation-with-news-photo/1032870322

20 minutes ago, DonS said:

WTF?  "Get this image for $450"??????

I don’t want it even if it’s free 

40 minutes ago, naomi said:

Chelsea in most of those pics looks neither attractive or unattractive. She does however look Ukrainian :dunno:https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/chelsea-clinton-and-nancy-northup-in-converation-with-news-photo/1032870322

She does look Ukrainian. Good call. But not attractive in the least. Kind of an older Greta. 

32 minutes ago, sderk said:

She does look Ukrainian. Good call. But not attractive in the least. Kind of an older Greta. 

Older Greta. Good call 

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

What has Ivanka had done?  :dunno:

Her nose, chin, breasts and teeth.

Hey guys, I didn't read the article, just found before and after pictures.

My point was not to tear her down but to point out that with plastic surgery Chelsea could be equally as beautiful. 

I remember Ivanka growing up. She HAS HAD plastic surgery. She, like Chelsea, naturally looks like her parents.

I wish there was a scandal involving apples.  Then it could be called Applegate and people could post of her all over the place.

14 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I'd motor boat her till I died.  :wub:

Reminds me of the opening line to an old George Jones song.  

13 hours ago, peenie said:

This is really confusing to me....

If women didn't historically have such negative experiences in the workplace, women would dress more form fitting and feminine.

Isn't there a reason women aren't wearing dresses and skirts as much?

Isn't there a reason women hide their breasts?

I used to go braless when I was younger and was told it was inappropriate.

My daughter has larger breasts (36D) and was told in her church and in the workplace to be mindful of her cleavage.

Women aren't wearing dresses and skirts as often as appropriate work attire has become more casual.  Cleavage is a different discussion.  The picture you asked about the woman is appropriately dressed with an appropriate length skirt. 

5 hours ago, peenie said:

Her nose, chin, breasts and teeth.

Hey guys, I didn't read the article, just found before and after pictures.

My point was not to tear her down but to point out that with plastic surgery Chelsea could be equally as beautiful. 

I remember Ivanka growing up. She HAS HAD plastic surgery. She, like Chelsea, naturally looks like her parents.

REEawr!  🐱

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Women aren't wearing dresses and skirts as often as appropriate work attire has become more casual.  Cleavage is a different discussion.  The picture you asked about the woman is appropriately dressed with an appropriate length skirt. 

Right now, I'm wearing a shirt that's first button opens in between my nipples. My entire chest is open. I'm flat chested so this shirt is appropriate. However, my daughter wearing this same exact top would be showing cleavage and would have to cover her cleavage by wearing a camisole under the top. It's ridiculous. Trust and believe, if Ivanka wore that top to work as an underling, she'd be reprimanded about her nipples. If you could see Hillary Clinton's or Pelosi's nipples you'd be angry about it.

Personally, I like it. Why the heck should we cover cleavage or nipples. I would like to go back to the days where we wore bras that were not so heavily lined.

15 hours ago, sderk said:

She's not hot by any stretch, be she's at least average on the attractiveness scale.  She's by no means bag worthy.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

She's not hot by any stretch, be she's at least average on the attractiveness scale.  She's by no means bag worthy.

Good breeding, intelligence and appearance add a couple of points to be sure. Takes her up to a 4 on a good day. Not quite average.

16 hours ago, Mookz said:

You posted it in the dude with the big wang thread. 

I thought you meant his chick, who was extremely skanky. 

Now it makes sense.  😂

:doh:

How the fock did that happen.  :lol:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Good breeding, intelligence and appearance add a couple of points to be sure. Takes her up to a 4 on a good day. Not quite average.

I don't think I'd use the words "Good breeding" or "intelligence", but I'd still bone her if I met her.  Assuming I wouldn't have to talk to her.  Because once she started talking, I'd know she's a massive libturd and she'd drop down to a 0.

37 minutes ago, peenie said:

Right now, I'm wearing a shirt that's first button opens in between my nipples. My entire chest is open. I'm flat chested so this shirt is appropriate. However, my daughter wearing this same exact top would be showing cleavage and would have to cover her cleavage by wearing a camisole under the top. It's ridiculous. Trust and believe, if Ivanka wore that top to work as an underling, she'd be reprimanded about her nipples. If you could see Hillary Clinton's or Pelosi's nipples you'd be angry about it.

Personally, I like it. Why the heck should we cover cleavage or nipples. I would like to go back to the days where we wore bras that were not so heavily lined.

You would be wrong about me being angry.  Nauseated by Hillary.  No issue with Pelosi.

Peenie this is an issue of dressing appropriately at work for your  body type.  You can wear a skirt 2 - 3 inchs above your knee and it is appropriate.  For a 5 foot 2, 350 pound woman a skirt 2 - 3 inchs above the knee would be inappropriate as her ass would be hanging out at work.   

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

You would be wrong about me being angry.  Nauseated by Hillary.  No issue with Pelosi.

Peenie this is an issue of dressing appropriately at work for your  body type.  You can wear a skirt 2 - 3 inchs above your knee and it is appropriate.  For a 5 foot 2, 350 pound woman a skirt 2 - 3 inchs above the knee would be inappropriate as her ass would be hanging out at work.   

LOL

Figured I'd post a google image search of "pointy nipples shirt" for some Friday enjoyment

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1266&bih=561&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNScilTbK_LAEPPo4Qh12tRWJorfJQ%3A1569593930666&sa=1&ei=ShqOXcqnKJHI-gT-mKmACg&q=pointy+nipples+shirt&oq=pointy+nipples+shirt&gs_l=img.3...10837.12131..14180...0.0..0.97.490.6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.BCH89-leTbo&ved=0ahUKEwjK9LaFmfHkAhURpJ4KHX5MCqAQ4dUDCAc&uact=5

I also learned that if you search "pointy nipples," you get um... no shirt.  I didn't think google images showed soft core pron for some reason.  :dunno:

35 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

can someone peenie peenie?

I don't want to be a downer in this thread. You boys continue to have your fun. I'll leave now. :wave:

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't want to be a downer in this thread. 

Ok then, be an upper.  Crank the AC, give those nips a little tug and daydream about GFIAFP.  

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't want to be a downer in this thread. You boys continue to have your fun. I'll leave now. :wave:

Well don't make mountains out of molehills.