Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

F.U. Week 4

It's early but I'm crabby.  After starting off week 1 3-0, I am now 1-2 in all three leagues :bench:

Tonight, I'm sure Devante Adams and Zach Ertz will blow up because I am playing against them.  I'm also certain on Sunday Kyler Murray will have his best game yet as I'm playing against him in two leagues and in the league where I own him you're goofy if you think I'm benching Mahomes.

For some reason, I almost never have someone going Thursday night, but my opponent does.  I always start off in a hole for the week.

Tonight I’m going up against Rodgers & Adams in one money league, and Wentz & Ertz in the other.  On the upside they’re not good teams I’m playing against, and those guys are some of their stronger starters.

FU MVS.  Nice turd tonight.  I am picking you over Algolor.  At least I am going to have those points on my bench.

Also FU to Kerryon.  I cant believe I traded Fournette for your sorry a$$.

I like the pre week FU thread. 

FU Todd Gurley. You're washed up but I have to put you in my lineup because I idiotically drafted you instead of Dalvin Cook. FU. 

FU Miles Sanders.  You slip and fall on the first play of the game and the Howard is I’m for the remainder of the series?  I’m playing against Howard and starting Sanders.  FU!!

5 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Rodgers right in line for his usual 200 yds 1 TD.

Other than having over 100 passing yards in the 1st quarter...

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Other than having over 100 passing yards in the 1st quarter...

You mean like the last two games?

ETA: Whoops, he had a TD by now in those ones, so below his pace.

Another FU to MVS, which must be an acronym for Muthafocking Vagina Suckass. 

6 minutes ago, Brutal Brutus said:

Adams, Ertz, get in the effing endzone.

Their F@cking backup tight-end caught the other TD.  Why are they not targeting Ertz in the end zone?  BS, if you ask me.  Go ahead, ask me.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Their F@cking backup tight-end caught the other TD.  Why are they not targeting Ertz in the end zone?  BS, if you ask me.  Go ahead, ask me.

Why are they not targeting Ertz in the end zone?

Gonna go with whoever I start (Brady, Chubb, Kerryon, ODB, Lockett, Engram)-I'm 0-3, snakebit (4th highest scorer but lead league in pts against by alot), whatever I do is crap this zhit this year. My best advice? The guys I'm starting, steer away from them, getting urinated on from the heavens.

14 hours ago, Brutal Brutus said:

Ertz, get in the effing endzone.

This.  I usually just take a flyer TE or two on the cheap in my auctions, but spent more coin on Ertz with thinking 'hey essentially like another WR production wise, make for more balanced line-up' .   :wall:

He has yet to score and was only ranked 13th amongst TEs going into this week, likely drop further by the weekend 🤬

8 minutes ago, Bob Ross said:

Green Bay D.  Go get f*cked.

Love,

Bob

But while getting f'k'd use just light brush strokes, just little wisps. Yes, like that, isn't that nice?'

-Bob Ross

Brady, Engram, Chubb, Beckham, all Pieces of Zhit. Whatta joke..................gonna head to the bar-but wait, that'll be spoiled too, they'll have my Lockett crapping on me somehow. My whole team, EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'em.