Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

F.U. Week 4

6 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

FU Dianna Watson, Tyler Kelce, Slowdell Beckham

Slowdell, good. I think he should maybe look into some other kind of employment, a has-been he is, overhyped too.

FU Nick Chubb and your career day against me.

Fock myself for going WR in the first rd of both my redraft leagues.  Never again.  Hopkins, Julio, Juju.  Fock them all.  

5 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Nick Chubb and your career day against me.

Fock myself for going WR in the first rd of both my redraft leagues.  Never again.  Hopkins, Julio, Juju.  Fock them all.  

HAHA, at least you don't have POS Beckham............................oh, I should take that back, he just caught a ball for THREE WHOLE YARDS!

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA, at least you don't have POS Beckham............................oh, I should take that back, he just caught a ball for THREE WHOLE YARDS!

It's just too inconsistent of a position to waste a high pick on a WR, when there are about 100 WRs that could be a top 5 in any given week.  

FU you POS cheap shot NE defender that knocked Josh Allen out of the game. I hope you get a concussion when your boyfriend donkey punches your cheating punk ass. 

29 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Fock C Kirk. Almost an entire quarter with a goose egg.

Fock Kirk and fock me for starting Kirk over Godwin as I didn’t trust Godwin’s hip and the “bad” matchup. 

32 minutes ago, DonS said:

FU you POS cheap shot NE defender that knocked Josh Allen out of the game. I hope you get a concussion when your boyfriend donkey punches your cheating punk ass. 

Ahhh, that wasn't really a cheap shot.  The defender actually lead with his shoulder and got helmet-to-helmet contact because Allen was leading with his head.  When the QB turns himself into a runner and is diving for a first down, what do you expect a defender to do?

I take back what I said about my (Brady, Chubb, Kerryon, ODB, Lockett, Engram) team earlier. In retrospect, Chubb plays like a man, all the rest are sissies. They play afraid.

1 hour ago, Showboat said:

Ahhh, that wasn't really a cheap shot.  The defender actually lead with his shoulder and got helmet-to-helmet contact because Allen was leading with his head.  When the QB turns himself into a runner and is diving for a first down, what do you expect a defender to do?

If somebody ever hit Tom Terrific like that the ref would probably pull out a gun and execute him on the spot.... And then charge the offending team a timeout while dragging the corpse off the field. 

Oh, and FU Thielen.

Not that it matters since this team's already getting destroyed, but FU Kyler Murray.  At least get some rushing yards or something.  

And how is Kirk Cousin still a starting QB?  I may have to dust off my cleats and take a drive to Minnesota

Just FU fantasy football, Prater and NE D were enough to dispatch my weak AF team... who'd have thunk Jameis and Hooper would outscore the rest of my squad... 

Oh, and OBJ/Nuk FU both... thought I stole the draft nailing those two down from the 10 spot, ugh

58 minutes ago, rallo said:

Just FU fantasy football, Prater and NE D were enough to dispatch my weak AF team... who'd have thunk Jameis and Hooper would outscore the rest of my squad... 

Oh, and OBJ/Nuk FU both... thought I stole the draft nailing those two down from the 10 spot, ugh

I feel your pain. It helps knowing I'm not the only one who is done with fantasy football at this point.

3 hours ago, Showboat said:

I can't agree with you on this one, he saw it coming and lowered his head a little for protection-what, was he supposed to raise his head and take it in the face mask? Been-there-done-that on both sides of collisions like that, it's (Allen's) a reaction that's automatic. The guy coming from the side had a clean hit but the one head-on was borderline.

FU to Deandre Hopkins! An interception? Really?

Where has this guy been lately?

4 hours ago, uwmalcolm said:

Fock Kirk and fock me for starting Kirk over Godwin as I didn’t trust Godwin’s hip and the “bad” matchup. 

I feel you. Same boat. 

6 minutes ago, ric0 said:

I feel you. Same boat. 

Me three 

Fat Andy Reid never in his career did he run like that inside the 5

Hopkins...c’mon man

Mack...can’t predict injuries but f**k

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

I can't agree with you on this one, he saw it coming and lowered his head a little for protection-what, was he supposed to raise his head and take it in the face mask? Been-there-done-that on both sides of collisions like that, it's (Allen's) a reaction that's automatic. The guy coming from the side had a clean hit but the one head-on was borderline.

I am not saying that Allen shouldn't try to protect himself, but he turned himself into a runner rather than give himself up and slide.  The first guy from the side wasn't going to stop the momentum before he fell forward for the first down.  The second head-on guy needed to pop him to prevent the first down - the helmet contact was incidental, not a cheap shot.

28 minutes ago, Showboat said:

I am not saying that Allen shouldn't try to protect himself, but he turned himself into a runner rather than give himself up and slide.  The first guy from the side wasn't going to stop the momentum before he fell forward for the first down.  The second head-on guy needed to pop him to prevent the first down - the helmet contact was incidental, not a cheap shot.

Defender led with his head, just as I used to and many others did (haha NOT on NFL level though) way back before there was a rule for it. Plus it knocked him out of the game, the thing the NFL is trying to prevent. And I'm unbiased, don't give a darn about either team.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

It's just too inconsistent of a position to waste a high pick on a WR, when there are about 100 WRs that could be a top 5 in any given week.  

For dynasty I think investing in WRs can pay dividends as they hold value and year to year project more similar than RBs but for redraft you can wait on the position 

I nabbed guys like Chark and John Ross off the FA bin and they have been more than serviceable 

Aside from injuries is tough to really get impact RBs or TEs from the wire 

5 hours ago, Matt Mueller said:

For dynasty I think investing in WRs can pay dividends as they hold value and year to year project more similar than RBs but for redraft you can wait on the position 

I nabbed guys like Chark and John Ross off the FA bin and they have been more than serviceable 

Aside from injuries is tough to really get impact RBs or TEs from the wire 

Yeah dynasty's a different ball game.  

Another thing, WRs are obviously also dependent on QB play.  Meaning, not only do you have to worry about them getting injured, but also the QB getting hurt.  

My first 2 picks in a 12 team ppr were Hopkins and Juju.  Hopkins blows and Juju now has a backup QB.  I could have taken OBJ, but he's no better.  I'd have been much better off going Chubb and Mahones, and filling in WRs with guys like Lockett, Godwin, etc.  Oh well, there's always next year

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mark32esu said:

Another FU to Bill o Brian, remember, DeAndre Hopkins is on your team. He is good. Find a way to get him the ball.

He's not very good at throwing passes...

Big FU to me for overthinking the matchups and benching Howard in favor of Burkhead. Now I have to pray for a Tyler Boyd goose egg tonight.