Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

F.U. Week 4

On 9/26/2019 at 10:01 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Their F@cking backup tight-end caught the other TD.  Why are they not targeting Ertz in the end zone?  BS, if you ask me.  Go ahead, ask me.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:01 PM, Brutal Brutus said:

Why are they not targeting Ertz in the end zone?

On 9/26/2019 at 10:03 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't know, but that's BS!

Classic! Made me LOL for real! I've been lurking here forever but signed up just for this post. Of course, that was Friday and I didn't get any actual account activation until this morning so the whole spontaneity of it all is moot now...so FU to the spam-bots that delayed my account activation!

Also, FU to OJ Howard, useless oaf! ...And my entire team in general. Through 4 weeks I have a TOTAL of 4 touchdowns...4. Only 4 f'in TDs in 4 weeks. How is that possible? (Not including QB -Brees & Foles, & now my dynamic duo of Dalton and D. Jones. This year is done! FU 2 me!!!

22 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

Big FU to me for overthinking the matchups and benching Howard in favor of Burkhead. Now I have to pray for a Tyler Boyd goose egg tonight.

Thank you Red Rocket for sucking in primetime. I snuck by with a win despite 3 combined points from Julio and Burkhead.

1 hour ago, mattman7168 said:

Classic! Made me LOL for real! I've been lurking here forever but signed up just for this post. Of course, that was Friday and I didn't get any actual account activation until this morning so the whole spontaneity of it all is moot now...so FU to the spam-bots that delayed my account activation!

Also, FU to OJ Howard, useless oaf! ...And my entire team in general. Through 4 weeks I have a TOTAL of 4 touchdowns...4. Only 4 f'in TDs in 4 weeks. How is that possible? (Not including QB -Brees & Foles, & now my dynamic duo of Dalton and D. Jones. This year is done! FU 2 me!!!

Glad that inspired you to join. Ertz has been a sack of sh!t in my standard scoring league. 

I also only have four TDs on the year. I've been competitive in just about every game because of yardage, but its almost impossible to win in fantasy (standard scoring leagues especially) without a few TDs every week. I won this league last year and 3 of the past 5 but I'm in dead last this year. Maybe it was just my time for the "luck" aspect of fantasy to kick in. Anyways, I feel your pain. 

1 hour ago, Brutal Brutus said:

I won this league last year and 3 of the past 5 but I'm in dead last this year. Maybe it was just my time for the "luck" aspect of fantasy to kick in.

lol

When people win, it's because they are great fantasy football players; when people lose, it's because the luck aspect kicked in.

In actuality, when people win at fantasy football it's because they listened to Axe Elf, and when people lose at fantasy football, it's because they didn't.  Remember when your nannies used to sing you to sleep with that little nursery rhyme...?

Listen to the Elf...

Trophy on the shelf.

Listen to the others...

Go crying to your mothers.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

lol

When people win, it's because they are great fantasy football players; when people lose, it's because the luck aspect kicked in.

In actuality, when people win at fantasy football it's because they listened to Axe Elf, and when people lose at fantasy football, it's because they didn't.  Remember when your nannies used to sing you to sleep with that little nursery rhyme...?

Listen to the Elf...

Trophy on the shelf.

Listen to the others...

Go crying to your mothers.

There is always luck involved. It's like going to Vegas, there may be strategies that increase your odds, but when a massive part of the variable is out of your control, you're going to have good and bad years. 

4 minutes ago, Brutal Brutus said:

There is always luck involved. It's like going to Vegas, there may be strategies that increase your odds, but when a massive part of the variable is out of your control, you're going to have good and bad years. 

The only thing that's really out of your control is injuries.  Even Axe Elf can't predict injuries.  But injuries aside, you can maximize your chances of success by listening to Axe Elf--there's no luck involved in that.

FU to Antionia Brown. My most expensive WR in an auction draft this year gets me a total of 12 point for the year, with no sign of a return.

I hope you are enjoying your Gender Studies class at Central Michigan.

Where do I even start?  

FU Hunter Henry - got a half of a game out of you, and to think I was going to pass on you in the draft and grab a middling TE later in the draft.  Now I'm in streaming hell

FU Big Ben - yeah I waited to round 11 to draft a QB - but a sub par performanace in week 1 and then knocked out in week 2..... and now I'm in streaming hell

FU Saquon - Man up - and I couldn't get your backup as 1 guy had a better waiver place than me.....

FU week 1:  QB, Kcker and Defense combine for 14 points - I lose by 6 nd if that is not bad enough.....

FU week 2:  QB, Kcker and Defense combine for 6 points - I lose by 4

FU Week 4:  I score big - 2nd most in the league - guess who I played?..  Yeah FU!!!