Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at Packers: In-Game Discussion

31 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Its ok since I also own a bunch of white dudes as well. Equal opportunity owner...

The new term is "governor" since the word "owner" gets some folks' panties in a bunch nowadays. 

If the Eagles get this call I swear to god I'm going to call the League office and rip them a new one.  They've been gifted TWO PI calls today already. This would make it 3.

The Eagles may win this game by having 3 extra players on the field helping them out.

• Like 1

All of these could be reviewed. Did he push the DB past him as he button hooked? They didn't show enough of that.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Thank, God.  I had my hand on the phone, ready to dial.

In the end, things worked out. First down!

That was a fun stop. Let's see if they can move the ball and make it a 2 score game or if they have a 1 and done. 

Fock me. Ertz is worthless. Adams can't find the effing end zone and I'm going against Rodgers the one game he plays well. Fock fantasy football this year

Devonta Maddox down a LOOOONG time.  Good thing this is in Green Bay or Philly fans might be booing and throwing batteries...

29 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

How does GB have 1st and goal on the 3 and throw it 4 times?!!  Not even one rush try?  Fire LaFleur.  

This is NOT a good sign.

And then the dumbass doesn't learn from the Jones push on 1st down, and lets Rodgers try a slant which is popped up and INT'd.

ASININE play calling. :mad: :wall: 

The damage wasn't TOO bad--I was only up against Rodgers in 3 out of 15 leagues--and facing Jordan Howard in 1 more.

Lotta football to be played in Week 4 yet...

50 minutes ago, Brutal Brutus said:

Fock me. Ertz is worthless. Adams can't find the effing end zone and I'm going against Rodgers the one game he plays well. Fock fantasy football this year

Adams with 180 yds and you're complaining???