Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Carson or McCoy?

Standard scoring. Which one?  Carson is ranked higher in most polls. If they announce Penny will play before the 1pm games start, I might play McCoy.  Thoughts?

I don't know that Penny's availability would make much difference to me; I'd probably still start Carson--but it's close.

I have the same dilemma in one league.  Right now I'm leaning towards McCoy because I feel he has a higher probability to score in that offense against the Lions D.  It does seem like a coin flip though and I'd feel more confident in Carson if they didn't give him exactly 15 carries and he hadn't lost 3 fumbles in 3 games.

10 hours ago, bfros said:

Standard scoring. Which one?  Carson is ranked higher in most polls. If they announce Penny will play before the 1pm games start, I might play McCoy.  Thoughts?

Carson. 

But it’s close, I think it’s a darn good ideal to check on Penny’s availability. 

11 hours ago, bfros said:

this is a hard dilema. I would probably go Carson all the way. Mb Penny plays and gets a lot of carries but Carson gets goal lines?  Mccoy, who knows how long he'll play, if he gets injured, and Darrell Williams is getting some hype.  I'd prob go Carson on the safe side. imo.  But by slim margins. 

I'm going against the grain here (and I'm starting Carson in 2 of my leagues), McCoy is the play, but barely. det defense has been carved up by rbs - both on the ground and through the air.  my guess is sea relies in the pass today