2. 2. WR2

• Calvin Ridley
    • Allen Robinson
    • Tyrell Williams
    • John Brown
    • TY Hilton (if plays)

10 team

standard scoring

I have Calvin and Tyrell starting. TY I'm worred about injuries. John Brown worried about patriots. Allen Robinson worried about Xavier.

Current lineup:

QB - Dak

RB - Dalvin Cook

RB - Melvin Gordon

WR - Calvin Ridley

WR - Tyrell Williams

FLEX - Nick Chubb

K - Fairbarn

DST - Minnesota

Bench - TY Hilton

Bench - John Brown

Bench - Allen Robinson

Bench - Chris Thompson

Bench - Adrian Peterson

Bench - James White

Melvin Gordon? You think he will see enough work to be viable compared to Thompson against the Giants?

9 minutes ago, qrkid said:

Melvin Gordon? You think he will see enough work to be viable compared to Thompson against the Giants?

yeah definitely, he only has to get 80 yds or one td to beat ct/ap/jw and it's the dolphins

Of course start Hilton if he plays, then Tyrell Williams, then John Brown, if Hilton is out.

And you should start ANY of your other RBs over Melvin Gordon, who is basically just traveling with the team as a tourist this weekend.

I'd go with Peterson, in non-PPR scoring.

44 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Of course start Hilton if he plays, then Tyrell Williams, then John Brown, if Hilton is out.

And you should start ANY of your other RBs over Melvin Gordon, who is basically just traveling with the team as a tourist this weekend.

I'd go with Peterson, in non-PPR scoring.

i disagree melvin only needs minimal usage vs. dolphins to beat AP's score

4 minutes ago, bsm2110 said:

i disagree melvin only needs minimal usage vs. dolphins to beat AP's score

And even minimal usage is doubtful.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

why?

you know they'll be winning. you know they'll use the game to get gordon up to speed. 

ergo. i bet gets 50-50 time share

1 hour ago, bsm2110 said:

why?

you know they'll be winning. you know they'll use the game to get gordon up to speed. 

ergo. i bet gets 50-50 time share

lol

He might get a play or two.  That's it.

And I know it's against Miami, but a play or two doesn't magically give you 15 fantasy points--even against Miami.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

lol

He might get a play or two.  That's it.

And I know it's against Miami, but a play or two doesn't magically give you 15 fantasy points--even against Miami.

Chris thompson/AP/james White likely to get 6-10 pts in standard scoring

So you think ekeler is running 100% of run plays?

Chris thompson/AP/james White likely to get 6-10 pts in standard scoring

Peterson will probly be worth 12-14 pts.

So you think ekeler is running 100% of run plays?

No, I think Gordon is running 1% of the run plays.

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Serius talking heads on NFL Network and the always comical fantasy network are saying 10-12 touches for him.  Now that Justin Jackson is shut down, 10-12 sounds reasonable. Basically, he is stepping into Jackson role for week 4 and if they stumnble upon some goal line opportunities, they will give it to Gordon.

34 minutes ago, DC said:

Serius talking heads on NFL Network and the always comical fantasy network are saying 10-12 touches for him.  Now that Justin Jackson is shut down, 10-12 sounds reasonable. Basically, he is stepping into Jackson role for week 4 and if they stumnble upon some goal line opportunities, they will give it to Gordon.

Alert me when talking heads on the NFL Network are hired to coach the Chargers.

Meanwhile, the ACTUAL coach of the Chargers, Anthony Lynn, is saying, "We understand that Melvin's been back for a day and a half, so we have to be careful if he plays, how much he plays and even if he plays at all."

10-12 touches sounds awfully high when they a) don't need him; and b) don't want to risk anything happening to him on his third day at work.  10-12 SNAPS, maybe; but I'd be very surprised if he sees more than 3-4 touches.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Alert me when talking heads on the NFL Network are hired to coach the Chargers.

Meanwhile, the ACTUAL coach of the Chargers, Anthony Lynn, is saying, "We understand that Melvin's been back for a day and a half, so we have to be careful if he plays, how much he plays and even if he plays at all."

10-12 touches sounds awfully high when they a) don't need him; and b) don't want to risk anything happening to him on his third day at work.  10-12 SNAPS, maybe; but I'd be very surprised if he sees more than 3-4 touches.

Good points.  But I think in the end they give him the ball for more than 3 or 4 touches.  We'll see.  The srius jocks may not know anything but everyone knows that head coaches almost never tell the truth about what they are planning.  Based on the Lynn quote, he might get 20 touches.  

3 minutes ago, DC said:

Good points.  But I think in the end they give him the ball for more than 3 or 4 touches.  We'll see.  The srius jocks may not know anything but everyone knows that head coaches almost never tell the truth about what they are planning.  Based on the Lynn quote, he might get 20 touches.  

Gordon wouldn't even be active if Jackson wasn't ruled out, and he's only active so that they don't go into the game with only 2 active RBs.  I'm pretty sure Lynn is planning on handling the Dolphins with Ekeler and Pope in the backfield, with Gordon getting a few snaps just to get acclimated to live game action again--but barring an emergency, Gordon won't see any meaningful action this week in Miami.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 10:56 PM, AxeElf said:

Gordon wouldn't even be active if Jackson wasn't ruled out, and he's only active so that they don't go into the game with only 2 active RBs.  I'm pretty sure Lynn is planning on handling the Dolphins with Ekeler and Pope in the backfield, with Gordon getting a few snaps just to get acclimated to live game action again--but barring an emergency, Gordon won't see any meaningful action this week in Miami.

You were correct sir!