Sign in to follow this  
nos23

Trade

Was offered Melvin Gordon and Sutton from the broncos I give up Josh Allen and Derrick Henry.  Watson is my starting QB and also have McCaffrey and Levan Bell

As much as I am usually in favor of getting skill players for dime-a-dozen QBs, this trade doesn't seem to do much for you (unless your starting WRs are greatly improved by the addition of Sutton).

Yes do this deal. 

I have more faith in Melvin than Henry, but mb that's because I've seen Henry bomb for a few years?  Who's left on your ww for QB?  Daniel Jones, Brisset, etc?

Honestly, if it was for me, I'd trade and possibly use Melvin over Leveon at times.  Again, no idea if you're ppr or standard or of any receivers you have. 

But I'd do it just from what you posted. Only because I trust Melvin over Henry (and mb that's just a personal experience) situation.  Not many details given on your roster and starting positions. 

Do it. Having McCaffrey, Bell and Gordon is a great combination, especially if this is a PPR League? Gordon has way more upside than Henry. I’d sell high on Henry anyway - he’s had a brilliant start but he’s largely TD dependent (his stat line last week and even in week 2 minus the TDs proves that), and he’s not going to get enough catches to balance it when he doesn’t score. That Week 1 75-yard TD on a screen pass is the exception rather than the rule. I don’t trust the Titans O to get him in enough scoring positions for him to maintain that start. 

I like the deal too.  you're essentially trading Henry for gordon - I presume Sutton will be by week fill in/matchup dependent only for you (he ww fodder in leagues)